It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female nursery worker arrested over paedophile network investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why is it when a story like this leaks all these so called normal people can't wait to tell us how they want to torture, mutilate and rape these accused criminals. Thinking like that and wishing such things upon anyone makes you just as bad if not worse than these monsters. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. We have a justice system that will take care of them, we don't need to hear about your sick and twisted fantasies. If you want nothing more than to torture and mutilate people then join the army you sickos.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Well said.Horrible atrocity but this emotion driven knee jerk sadistic reactions from people are common place.As for screening i think its a bad day for society and the foundation of trust between people when every adult is a suspected paedophile just because they are working with children.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by DraconianKing

Well said.Horrible atrocity but this emotion driven knee jerk sadistic reactions from people are common place.As for screening i think its a bad day for society and the foundation of trust between people when every adult is a suspected paedophile just because they are working with children.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Then what is your solution to this disgusting problem?

I am really curious as to those who oppose any negative reaction or punishment of these animals and now no screening for those who watch children, feel the issue needs to be dealt with.

Im not trying to be a jerk. I am really curious what solutions you feel are better.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Why is it when a story like this leaks all these so called normal people can't wait to tell us how they want to torture, mutilate and rape these accused criminals. Thinking like that and wishing such things upon anyone makes you just as bad if not worse than these monsters. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. We have a justice system that will take care of them, we don't need to hear about your sick and twisted fantasies. If you want nothing more than to torture and mutilate people then join the army you sickos.

Nah, if your child had been abused, and the pedo scum who did it, got out after about 5 years, I'm guessing you would want to torture them. And if you didn't, I'd be glad to do it instead. The justice system is a joke (here in the UK at least.)

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Steel77]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well being from the UK and against capital punishment in all situations,i think the prison system needs an overhaul for a start.Prisoners shouldn't be a burden on the tax payer so hard labour to pay their way is a must..right now prison is a breeze for most people in the Uk plus a lengthier prison sentence than we hand out right now.Rehabilitation is a tough one...statistic show paedophiles usually commit crimes again after being released but that may come down to the type of treatment they are getting im not sure.I definetly think we should look at those options before putting them in jail and throwing away the key or killing them...It's a terrible crime but i just can't follow other peoples line of thought when it comes to paedophiles and how they should be dealt with.As for screening i think the downfalls of a society treating all adults like suspected paedophiles and the trust issues it brings up for society as a whole is terrible.But no i dont have a full proof answer to how to protect children from them,i just think screening is a step in the wrong direction.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Having close friends who's work is arresting these sick f*ck's and i do mean that they are from four different E.U. nations so its not about being an American or U.K. citizen, but rather the moral issue of how a older person preys on younger people who have no comprehension of the danger that is being presented to them. That involves either via electronic social networks or through physical observation.

Just to clarify all doubt, sure i have helped in the tracking and subsequent arrest of such a sick f*ck who was from Holland roughly two years ago. So when it comes down to these sub humans i have no sympathy.

I am not saying to kill them, although i am saying that all human rights that are involved when he or she is an active member within society be removed. Oh and before i forget, all those stories you here on what goes on behind jailed doors to these sick f*cks are absolutely f**king true.

Live by the sword and you will die by the sword. Its that simple.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
As always, there is always a link between these cases, you only need to search and keep searching until a pattern mergers

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing

yeah right, stick your perverted morals where the sun dont shine- wishing ill upon someone who rapes babies does not make you worse than them, no matter what clever things people attempt to write on an internet forum

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Indeed it does. When you will to punish over rides your sense.

Put them down like a rabid dog. No need to torture. No need for all the rest of the handwringing.

These people are a problem. They create even more problems in locking them up.

You just put them down.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The only thing you can do to fully protect your children when they are too young to protect themselves is to manage a way for them to never be in the care of anyone you don't know extremely well, but that is nearly impossible for most parents.

I read an article awhile back and I can't remember where but I will look for it, that people hire into minimum wage childcare jobs just so they can abuse and photograph young children; the money they make from the pics is big bucks.

It said they themselves are likely not actual pedophiles, they are just doing it for the money.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A good show was on the History Channel last night. Our prisons are jammed with non-violent people convicted of drug offenses. At the same time pedophiles, rapists and murderers are turned loose back onto society. Something has to change with "the system" --- it isn't working.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

It said they themselves are likely not actual pedophiles, they are just doing it for the money.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Bombeni]

Be careful what you pretend to be - because that is what you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join