reply to post by In nothing we trust
1) Unless there is a great cold war, where space wars are needed it won't happen, remember we still only learn were countries are by going to war
2) I believe their working on it, but it seems this causes more problems then answers to our own problems, and the transition would require us to
sacrifice, instead of a smooth transition as if nothing changed.
3) This would require, pay raises exponentially, thus it'd be a strain, and there would be a middle class only type of situation, and a very low low,
proportion for upper and lower class. Which would make it near impossible to achieve Upper class. And with less people working they would turn to
alcohol and drugs to pass the time, we'd expect they'd spend time with family and kids, but be realistic. I work 70 hrs a week, and still have
plenty of time to research, go to college full time, and have a great relationship with girls and friends.
4) I'm not to savvy on this, but it produces thoughts that seem, well cool.
5) We are all greedy, just some have alot of motivation and ambition, so they get what their greedy for! Your greedy, i'm greedy, it's genetic.
I know doctors in canada have a sort of token economy way, if they get a patient to quit smokin they get such and such, and so on and so forth, and
this should be there, and they should be greedy to help people, but not greedy enough to force them to or lie cheat and steal (eddie gurreros favorite
Hope this helped, I know your asking opinions, and you got one! Imagaine that, I also have a (((((((