It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle issues important announcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm really not sure where this post should go.

I admit I don't know much about Steve Quayle and I know many don't like him and
think he is a scare monger. I don't know about that but I thought some of you might want to hear it.
Some of it is kind of off the wall and reaching (like the MTV event) but other parts are interesting.

This is from yesterday, June 8th.

He starts out talking about something coming at us from space. He calls on people to
join him for fasting and prayer this Friday. He also says there are plans for millions
to be dead by September 11 of this year. He rolls this all into Bible Prophecy, the NWO, Obama and much more.

You can listen here:
www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Steve Quayle? Seriously? Nobody takes him seriously. He's a joke. People speculate that he's doing a crazy run up for his last 3 weeks on the air.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

He rolls this all into Bible Prophecy, the NWO, Obama and much more.
I think he rolls a lot of fact in with fiction.
Even if some of what he says is baloney, we should not discount all of it. He recognizes that the people bringing in the New World Order are doing it for their own benefit, and not ours. They feel things would be nicer if most of us were not around for the future. That much is true.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I agree. Like I said, I don't know enough to believe or discount all that
he says. But, from what I heard on the link, he appears to be sincere.
But, it's hard to tell the real righteous from the charlatans sometimes.

That being said, I feel something big is near and in the works so I try to
pay attention when I hear these things being said.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
well fema s got all those coffins for some reason. the world's gone
psycho for sure. and something horrible is definetly looming.
everyone feels it." out of fear mens hearts will fail them."

[edit on 10-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

ROFLMAO

Mod edit: One Line Posts - Please review.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
OMG this guy is nuts. I wont even go on about how he is nuts cause it doesnt even merit the typing. I think he ate paint chips as a kid but then again i could be one of the millions whose getting my blood sucked out soon by the nephilim as were in the days of noah as he claims will happen soon. I would like to say one thing about the end of the world since this guy thinks its coming soon. If and when it does come there are several things to remember. 1. You wont know when it is coming, 2.you wont be able to stop it. 3. you probobly wont care since you will undoubtedly hold to whatever faith you have instilled in your heart and believe your salvation is at hand from whateve rgod you follow so why care. Forget about the end of the world and just be prepared for it if it does come because your end may come long before everyone elses.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Alien thing will not happen in my life.

Why do you still listen to steve?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I didnt realize this had been posted.

I listened to him last night and was a little worried.....
I wouldnt fully discount everything he says.
We all know that something is very likely to rear its ugly head very soon and he may, could have something here.

He said he hated doing the shows. He's never said that.

I dont know if those were the rantings of an insane man, or if he is right but nevertheless, lets just be aware. It doesnt hurt to be aware and do a little praying.

Something is definatly not right and we all know it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Wish I could listen to it, but when I click on the OP link, as well as go to Quayle's World and click on that link, my quicktime comes up and plays, but nada comes out. I check to see if I could still listen to other files, and they're working fine for me. [muttered expletive].

I think Steve Quayle tends toward an extreme view of some things, however I also believe that he researches things well. His financial data is pretty spot-on, along with George Ure's.

I don't think I can go wrong with at least listening and/or reading information. My BS filter is pretty seasoned.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I heard him on C2C once, and he cracked me up. He was saying Jack and the Beanstalk was a true story, and a lot of other really far out stuff. At one point when the host became a little incredulous, Quayle shouted back "MOST OF THIS STUFF IS TRUE!!!!". I'm not sure I'd even accept 'most' from Quayle, maybe 'some' or 'a very small percentage' is more like it

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

almost ROTFLMAO! Why does everyone feel the need to be extra relevant these days? Actually its probably a symptom of an over active ego. Can you imagine how many people down through the ages thought they had definitively deciphered supposed prophecies in the bible and felt the need to spread the word about it only to be proven wrong?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Zaydie

They feel things would be nicer if most of us were not around for the future. That much is true.

I agree that it would be nicer if most of us were not around for the future. We would be a tax on society as a bloated geriatric ward or we would be zombies after death. Everyone, including designers of the "NWO", dies.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid

Originally posted by Signals

almost ROTFLMAO! Why does everyone feel the need to be extra relevant these days? Actually its probably a symptom of an over active ego. Can you imagine how many people down through the ages thought they had definitively deciphered supposed prophecies in the bible and felt the need to spread the word about it only to be proven wrong?

Yep and one such guy was William Miller who started the Millerite Movement. he predicted Jesus would return to Earth on October 22, 1844 based upon escatological review of the book of Daniel. He was wrong and yet a whole denomination sprung up from the Millerite Movement. They are the 7th day Adventists.

Whose to say that enough people believe what this guy says and even if he is wrong it doesnt matter. All you need to do is have enough people believe and you get a new religion. To answer someone in an earlier post who said they dont discount everything but some of what he says might be true, All i want to know is which part do you believe is true? If you think someone is 60% flake and 40% real how do you know which is the 40%? HMMMM? Best bet it to not listen to someone at all who is nuts and saying things like jack and the bean stalk is a true story because you will most certainly get led down a wrong path by this person by listening to what you thought was the 40% real information.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Steve Quayle isn't that nuts

I bet he's sold a heck of allot GOLD on his site over the years...

IF, the end does come... i'm betting Steve can afford a fallout shelter

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

And if it doesnt come then i bet he gets to keep driving around in a better car than i drive. LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

And if it doesnt come then i bet he gets to keep driving around in a better car than i drive. LOL

top topics

join