It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected things that make you Laugh so hard you cry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm one who laughs pretty easily because a lot of things do make me do so, but there have been countless times I have laughed so hard I cried, had pain in the chest and couldn't breathe but yet are still laughing. I noticed that it's something that isn't really that funny or wouldn't make you laugh that hard normally but sometimes it'll just clicks at the moment and you just start laughing out of control. This has happened to me tonight, which was needed because lately things have been pretty stressful everything from moving, to finding work, to relationship stuff, jedi always trying to thwart me and all the usual daily things, and i was reading the message boards over at imdb.com. Someone had started a thread going on about his wife asking him if Samuel L. Jackson was an extra in that movie but he wasn't credited so he asked if others noticed or knew any better.

He had a lot of people seriously answer him, everyone was being mature, but then one poster had wrote "you're wife is an idiot, you should beat her". Normally, I don't laugh at trolls much, nor would I have given him a second thought but for some reason i just started laughing so hard my insides were hurting and I had tears in my eyes. My girlfriend kept telling me to stop laughing because she was starting to laugh because I was laughing so hard and she kept asking why I was laughing so hard because it's not actually that funny, but it went on for a few more minutes. I don't know why I laughed that hard for something like that but I will say I do feel ten times better and i'm glad that happened because I was long overdue for one of those.

I think the most memorable situation I had with this was in my freshmen year in high school. I was in an english class and we had a sub one day. He was an older guy, looked kind of goofy, wore thick black plastic glasses, but what made his appearence kind of off was that he had extremely black hair.

From a distance it might have been mistaken for a wig, but looking closer in the light, it was obviously one of those head spray deals. It was a very hot day out and it was just as hot in the class room and as the hour went by, his "hair" started dripping down his head, but i don't think he noticed because he didn't touch it or try to wipe and it didn't go near his eyes but still you would think he would feel something dripping down his cheeks, back of the neck and middle of his forehead. Some of my classmates were laughing, everyone else was i think trying to keep it in, but I just lost it. I had my head down in my arms on the desk just laughing so hard i about passed out, and the whole class at first was probably shocked to see this because i was sort of a quiet guy in that class then they started laughing because I was laughing so hard, that old guy with the drippy hair thought I was nuts. I didn't get into trouble and It took a good half hour to finally calm down.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Were you high???

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Knocking an old friend of his push bike, he cried like a girl... I laughed like something out of hell.

Same friend when we started riding motorbikes, he positioned him self to overtake a car, problem was there was a kirb (bike lane kirb)... I watched the whole thing... Again he cried and moaned - I was laughing so hard and for so long it hurt.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I laugh at stupid things people say that aren't funny.

Like the other night on the news the reader made a grammatical error:

'Several companies were contacted prior to this story. None was available for comment'.

None was?

Anyway. So my Dad says 'I hope she checked with the Bishop first'.

It took me a few minutes and then I laughed so hard for ages that it hurt.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Heres a couple of things that have made me laugh recently.
I saw an ad that said...... Illiterate?Write today for free help.

I was girl watching one day and this gorgeous woman walks by me so I start checking her out.I then noticed she had a dirty handprint on her ankle....use your imagination.It wasn't hers.
The tears!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Q. What do you call a chav in a box?

A. 'Init...

Still makes me laugh... I guess the majority of people here won't really get that one.

Q. What do you call a chav in a locked box?

A. Safe...

There are more.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Do you guys know that a long time ago people were killed cause the others tickled them so hard.
They laughed so long and hard that they died. no joke..

but:

come on,
if you laugh its good. Everybody should laugh more. I oftly look into sad faces at the street and think by myself: they should laugh more!!!

Nia

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
I oftly look into sad faces at the street and think by myself: they should laugh more!!!

Tickle them

3 outcomes, you make a friend for life, you get arrested or you loose some teeth ; )

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

the girls would punch me and the boys would like it... guess

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick_napalm
Were you high???

No I was at low altitude at the time, you know how it is in the midwest, the highest point is a hill.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The credits, after The Hangover.... Man, I nearly wet myself that was so darn funny!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Usually when I see someone I know trip and fall, unless they hurt themselves real bad, I'll laugh pretty hard. Other dude's getting hit in the nuts makes me laugh hard.

I mean, none of it's really funny, but it's funny.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I was on a guided tour of Highgate Cemetery with a new boyfriend. All was going well until we got to some sort of Victorian Catacombs.

They had a grilled door across the front and the guide invited everyone to look inside. I wasn't interested enough to look, but the b/f was. Seeing him rubber-necking along with everyone else struck me as highly amusing and I started to giggle.

Unable to stop I had to listen to the story the guide was telling about one of the inmates. If I remember correctly she was the beloved of Rosetti (if not him, then one of the other pre-Raphaelites) and had posed for his paintings. She had very beautiful long red hair and Rosetti had written a book of poems to go with her into her coffin.

Still snickering, I almost burst when the guide said that Rosetti later regretted his generosity as there was only one copy of the book, so he had the coffin opened to retrieve it.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by berenike]

new topics

top topics

join