It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsweek editor claims Obama is 'sort of God.'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So I receive Glenn Beck's email everyday. It's like an update on what he's done on his show. Today's was pretty interesting I think.

Here's a snippet:

As if you needed further proof of liberal media bias, Glenn played the audio today from the editor of Newsweek who said Obama was like 'a God' and above America. It's a shocking admission--who knew that media members believed in God? But even more shocking was when host Chris Matthews responded by agreeing with the assessment that Obama is indeed a God.

Transcript
&
Insider Audio

Just more proof that the sheeple have had their brains removed just because Obama has a nice smile and uses pretty words.
Smells like an NWO plot to me: Obama = God, so he can do no wrong!

Moderator edit. The article isn't from Newsweek, nor is a Nesweek article cited. Title edited to correctly reflect content.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Byrd]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I heard about this today as well.

I don't know what the hell this guy was thinking...and I have no idea why Matthews would agree with him.

No man should be set on a pedestal that high....ever.

I know people hate the comparisons...and i'm not sticking up for him....but what if he was talking about Bush?

We need to get our crap together...we yell and scream but no one listens.

The fact is that there are people throwing out all kinds of garbage information and it masks the real bad things that are happening.

Some just see it as a bunch of baloney and move on.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So God is real after all ...

Wow, lol.

Would not that make Glenn Beck an Antichrist ?

Sheeple you say ? How about Kool-Aid drinkers ? Obamatrons ? Sorry, IMO you just lost all your credibility there ...

Allahu Akbar

[edit on 9-6-2009 by 5thElement]

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is exactly why it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation about what this guy is doing wrong, and how he is taking this country in the wrong direction.

Imagine criticizing Jesus to a Christian, you would be engaging in blasphemy. It seems to me that if you criticize Obama to an Obamaphile, they look at you like you are defaming their messiah. Its sick, and there is nothing we can do about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is as good of a case as any of mass brainwashing. It won't work on everyone every time, but, then it doesn't have to does it? It only has to work on the weak minded/most people. And worked it has.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is truly sad and sickening.

You can tell this is how alot of liberals feel. The way they talk about Obama is frightening and sad.

If you try to debate them about Obama it's like you personally offended them just by asking questions.

This guy from Newsweek should be fired and so should Matthews.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
its called freedom of speech........their speech!

The masses who believe this crap, are BRAIN WASHED!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
This is exactly why it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation about what this guy is doing wrong, and how he is taking this country in the wrong direction.

Imagine criticizing Jesus to a Christian, you would be engaging in blasphemy. It seems to me that if you criticize Obama to an Obamaphile, they look at you like you are defaming their messiah. Its sick, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Most Christians are nowhere near as bad as those who defend Obama. I'm not a paticulary religous persone, but I wouldn't even call the comparison close.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm trying to come up with something clever but all I've got is mainstream media has finally lost it's collective minds. Also if he is God does that make Biden Jesus? For the sake of the free world I hope not. This crap is making a mockery of faith I guess next he'll wind up being Mohammed.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
its called freedom of speech........their speech!

The masses who believe this crap, are BRAIN WASHED!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by truth/seeker]

At what point does Freedom of Press, this is more of what this is, become propaganda.

We do have laws against propaganda, and this can almost clearly fit into that. What would be even scarier is this was a talking point given to them by the administration.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
lol, i am sorry, but i was having a really bad day and when i read this thread about obama being close to god, wow all i can say is
. whats next? will i be able to make wine out of water. sure need some right now!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm not in America - but I sort of assumed that a decent percentage of people hated Obama, most were suspicious and he had a small group of strong support - sou8nds like I am in dreamland?

So - most Americans are avid supporters of this cardboard cutout communist liar?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You know, i have spent alot of time telling friends and others, "No Obama cannot possibly be the Antichrist"

but now that these people are starting to call him a god, i am beginning to wonder if i spoke too soon about all of this

very bizarre circumstances however, because no one ever said that G W Bush was a "God" as far as I know...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think I'm going to puke.
What ever super powers this president has over his flock never worked on me. I just don't get it. I guess I am not easily hypnotized?

One world under Obama with bailouts and injustice for all.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Would God bailout GM? Nope.

WWJD??

Jesus would smack this false prophet around.

"knock knock" ::whos there?:: "God" ::God who?:: "God Damnit"

Are we reverting back to our Egytian beliefs. Our leaders are Gods again? This ones name is oBama the God of the once beautiful America. Now its just that place you stop by on the way to Canada. Thanks Newsweek

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

AMG........LMAO........ROFL

Man that just made me seriously nearly fall out of my chair, as i watched in my head that whole scenario play out in real time....complete with a bitchslap at the end and dragging him out by his ear!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
We are seeing history being made. The end is being played out before our eyes. Prophecy is being revealed!

This is the abomination (the Obama nation).

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

:::Obama, You just got knocked the **** out!:::
Three

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Now!!!.. I am beginning to understand the true meaning of the word ....."Blasphemer"

(sorry I still have not worked out how to embed the youtube links

anyway ...enjoy )

He's Not The Messiah
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
MEDIA BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA...and Glen Beck is a Government SHILL!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join