It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Clear Photographs of Black Triangle over South Carolina

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well it doesnt appear to have thrusters. Plus it was to much of a traingle to be a normal aircraft.

Could be anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lol , it doesn't really have the depth of an "alien" craft.. It looks like a kite , or an airhog toy. It just doesn't flow with the rest of the scenery..
Nothing to see here

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I also think it is fake. Here is a crude panorama, matched up with trees and clouds:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d01f0ba461b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice how much lower it is in the middle

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
our technology using borrowed alien tech.....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There is nothing that tells you in these photos that what you see is NOT an RC model fling toy. In RC scale, you can make a toilet seat fly and a shape like this could easily be made to fly even if it wouldn't work in a real life scale. These photos are worthless because of that and isn't that strange that because of the clear sharp images, they leave us with no data to say what the correct answer is. There is no bright light in these photos so that tells you that the camera needed to keep the aperture open longer than on a bright day and yet the object is quite sharp with no motion blur so it is moving very slowly or it is a model at closer range to freeze it and show clear form. Nice pics, can't use them.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think my fiance actually saw this.. We live in Myrtle Beach & his description matches what he saw in these pics 90%. When he told me what he saw, I immediately went online to see if there was any news about it, so I looked up in my history and he saw this the day after these pics were taken around 4pm. We live in an apartment complex and he had gone out to get the mail and he and 3 other guys looked up and saw this thing being chased by 2 F16's closing in on it really fast, about 2000 feet in the sky, followed a few min later by another F16 trailing behind which I actually saw. He's a veteran private pilot who has flown with the civil air patrol and knows pretty much about all planes and types of planes & he said he never saw anything like this.. I asked if it could be a Stealth, he said this thing was very triangular and smooth, had a pyramid canopy on top in the center.. Also made no sound, he only saw it when the 2 other guys were pointing at it and then the planes showed up and zipped past them like they were trying to catch up with it. Unfortunately, he couldn't take any pics because he was only getting the mail and didn't bring his phone. These pics are the first I've seen of what it could be, I showed them to him and he said it does look a lot like it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm not an expert by any means, but OP mentioned that it was during a T-storm. I'm guessing that the ceiling was fairly low. Judging by the fact that the object is not obscured by clouds and also it's relation to the tree, I would guess that it is nothing more than an RC flying wing or kite.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's so simple to create a craft like this. Especially with easy access to helium tanks from any retail store. Yes, I know it's not shaped like a balloon.

Many people are faking sightings and photos in order to convince the government to disclose information.

It shocks me that some folks are already prepared to swear that this is an alien craft. You guys are not helping the cause. You're making the rest of us look like idiots.

I think I know now why the US Government doesn't want to give us full disclosure. How sad for the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
sight..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/968478ffcba7.jpg[/atsimg]

A simple filter shows a black border around the 'craft'. Whoever did this picture drew the border first, then filled inside with black color. If this was a craft, texture would be uniform.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by daniel_g]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Can't tell anything from those pics, most likely a paper plane or some fake model thrown up in the air. Worthless images really.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
whatever "model" plane this is, who knows, an airhog spraypainted black... this is some aholes attempt at attention. That object looks to be a mere 2 foot wide, like a toy...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It'a not alien, It is one of our's

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by peacejet
The photos are perfect. Best evidence of aliens visiting us. A flag for this thread.

Why would you assume aliens had anything to do with what is being shown in these pictures? Are you unaware that the militaries in various countries are making triangular aircraft, some of which are kept secret?

There is much better evidence of aliens visiting us than photos appearing to show a craft similar to those made on Earth.

Looks like someone missed the sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
It looks like a smaller craft flying fairly low. The different aspects from what appears to be the same vantage point hint at an RC model flying around or an unmanned drone.

i honestly think it is a piece of plastic thrown into the air, then photographed

the reason i feel that is because of the rigid shape of the object, it's different angles, and its small size

oh and there is only 3 photos as well, when there is obviously according to the first 3 pics, enough time to land another 3-4 pics which were never taken

so i am calling fake, on the grounds that we should have more photos, the object is small and rigid like a piece of plastic

why only take 3 photos of it in the center of the sky? why no photos of it leaving? because it was thrown into the air ?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by daniel_g

A simple filter shows a black border around the 'craft'. Whoever did this picture drew the border first, then filled inside with black color. If this was a craft, texture would be uniform.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by daniel_g]

excellent point, thank you for your analysis

and another one bites the dust

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Nice daniel

Is "sight" the name of the filter that you used?

And what programme is "sight" from?

Is there any other filters or other software that may be able to verify that this shape has been "drawn" on?

Could there be any other explanation for the difference in texture between the outline and the interior of the shape?

Of course, these questions are open to whom ever wants a crack at 'em

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleSchoolCapt

Wow... I missed it too and I LOVE sarcasm... I feel cheated.

Can I assume that your name is an Ender Reference? If so then Ho, BSC.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong
I also think it is fake. Here is a crude panorama, matched up with trees and clouds:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d01f0ba461b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice how much lower it is in the middle

Right on with that one ETYKIW, not only is the craft's altitude different in the 3 pics, but it is also pointing in different direction that is beyond what the normal parallax would be for an object traveling in a straight line.

The arc of travel which appears from your panorama to be around 30 degrees, in the three pics, is not enough to show it from the front in one pic....to the rear in the 3rd pic.

Also, this can be done in 5 minutes in adobe photoshop... I know...I do these pics all the time as a hobby.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Alrighty,
Some interesting photos, I must say. What it is?

When looking at them a little closer in photochop (to do some aligning myself)
I see one thing that stands out to me... a black dot.

Take a look at the object in question in the 2nd picture linked. Now draw an imaginary line from the far side apex of the wing (the lowest point of the craft) almost straight down... there is a dot. I thought it was a speck on the monitor for a second, it's kinda hard to see at first but it is pretty evident... it's slightly over halfway up from the bottom of the tree.

That same black dot is also visible on the third picture, appearing slightly to the left of center and above the gap in the trees.

Why is that relevant? I have no idea... I just thought I would point it out.
My initial thoughts are, that this black dot is a dead pixel on the ccd... but it dosen't seem to be in the same area as the 2nd picture. I would think that a dead pixel (if that is what it is) would appear in the same place on every picture... but I could be wrong.

Looking forward to the imagery people here to take a look at this.

Cheers,
T-

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Lamp and UFO are in focus, in fact the edges of the black object are too sharp. The tree's are just beyond focus and show a slight lens blur.

The UFO is very close to the camera, which means it is very small since it is closer to the camera than the trees. If it were at high altitude it would be way out of focus.

I don't think this one is worth the effort to even download.

Bummer! I think that the triangle shaped craft are among the potentially real ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join