It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect tells AP soldier's killing was justified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Suspect tells AP soldier's killing was justified

news.yahoo.com

A Muslim convert charged with fatally shooting an American soldier at a military recruiting center said Tuesday that he doesn't consider the killing a murder because U.S. military action in the Middle East made the killing justified.

"I do feel I'm not guilty," Abdulhakim Muhammad told The Associated Press in a collect call from the Pulaski County jail. "I don't think it was murder, because murder is when a person kills another person without justified reason."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well there you have it. From his own mouth, he killed a soldier and wounded a second one not because of anything those two particular people had done, but because of his beliefs about the wars.

It all makes perfect sense to me now. He's not guilty because he thinks it was justified, and therefore not murder, based solely on his political and religious beliefs.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The muslim appeasers may very well help him get off for it too.

Here's an article I found on the internet. It seems the media about ignored the funeral of the soldier and no one from the muslim friendly Obama administration cared to show up for the event. It reminds me of the Murder at the Harlem Mosque, the only time the police commissioner did not show for a cop's funeral.

www.lincolntribune.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
PLEASE DELETE THIS!!!!!!

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well then, the proper punishment for this sick, murdering convert would be to soak him in pigs blood/guts for a week or two.

Then let his muslim sick-o-buddies know this.

They won't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Predictably diseased thinking from a diseased individual.

Seriously, what did people expect him to say "I killed him because I love the military and support the war in Iraq".

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And this is another example of Isam, the religion of love.

As far as I am concerned, anyone can pray to mecca several times a day......

"BUT"

As soon as they break the law, they need be punished like any other murdering scum-bag.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
The muslim appeasers may very well help him get off for it too.

Sadly, you're probably right. Islam itself, and those who prefer it, isn't bad. It's the nuts and religious whackos, like this one, who make it seem that way. But those who try to excuse everything one of these whackos do or try to say it isn't because of their religious and/or political views need a head check.

I just hope he's wrong and that there aren't more extremists in the US who go shooting people outside recruiting stations just because they see uniforms.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

No I didn't actually. It just confirmed what I already knew to be true and what many have tried to deny. This particular nutjob used his religious and political beliefs as justification for murdering someone who truly was innocent of any wrongdoing regardless of what pattern or colors were on his clothing. My comments in my OP were aimed more in the direction of those who would deny that his beliefs had anything to do with his actions.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This goes to show how stupid the average American is becoming.

"Oh - it's his right as a Muslim to do so!!!!! YEAAAAY!!!!!"

Because he follows an illogical religion, as do a lot of humans - he just gets to kill someone for the pure hell of it in broad daylight?

No.

I hope he gets the death sentence.

top topics

join