It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangers in the woods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by thebox

Ye that is the episode. thanks for providing the IMDB link or else I wouldn't have known. It was a pretty interesting storyline, even for the X-files.
I personally believe that, while there aresome made up stories,there is some truth to a few of the shows they've put on.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
If they have it on camera then the police would investigate.
Why do they have security camera's?
You said that have some kind of weapons themselves?
What kind of weapons do you need to have to install security camera's to own?
Sounds a little suspect why they would have security camera's living out in the woods.

I don't know if they have recorded, or have merely seen it on camera, if I knew I'd tell. They have weapons, yes, standard firearms. I don't want to give too much info, and I both don't want someone reading this and getting the wrong idea and going all WACO investigative...but I also honestly don't know all that they have either and don't want to misspeak and give people the wrong impression on legality, because it's all legal. I assume they have security cameras because they do have firearms that they don't want stolen, they don't want hunters on their property etc, etc. It's not my family, and I'm not going to speak for theirs. I was planning on going out today, but so far I haven't received an answer on their phone. Again, I'm mainly posting here to ask if anyone had any idea of such things happening, and luckily I've received some posts involving MKULTRA, which sounds interesting and possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
very interesting story here
hope u are able to get pics from the cameras
def interested in where this will be going hope u can go and explore it soon!
keep us updated with new info you get

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is really weird, the training exercise sounds ideal , but correct me if i'm wrong , you said they fired in the bushes or something?
If this was true don't you think that they would yell stop or something if it was a training exercise?

But , from another point of view...
Has his father or mother ever had Miltary ties? or something like that , maybe they leaked something, now they are messing with them , with the energy weapons and such ?
I don't know , its all so fascinating. Keep us Posted

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is really weird, the training exercise sounds ideal , but correct me if i'm wrong , you said they fired in the bushes or something?
If this was true don't you think that they would yell stop or something if it was a training exercise?

But , from another point of view...
Has his father or mother ever had Miltary ties? or something like that , maybe they leaked something, now they are messing with them , with the energy weapons and such ?
I don't know , its all so fascinating. Keep us Posted

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Very weird. Are you thinking aliens or secret agents?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is all this information just coming from your friend? Obviously his own experience he related to you personally but did both his parents actually tell you that this was happening to them as well? If not this really sounds like a paranoid delusion your friend is having. Ask him to send you some of the security camera footage, heck ask him to see the security cameras themselves if they actually exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Do you know what...
I read this because it has an interesting title, but then the story you tell just sounds crazy
But when you break it all down its very plausible.

The energy weapon, if you dont call it that - I got to see some kind of HK prototype in France that is supposedly the 'taser replacement' and using 'direct energy' incapacitates victims, they are nothing sci-fi real world weapons. On the TV show Future Weapons the guy showed a suitcase electricity thing and a laser incapacitation thing, it could easily be something similar.

Then, for testing, I have heard stories from 2 different sources on civilian tests, one in the UK and one from Chechnya. The UK story involves the Royal Marines stalking a cabin somewhere in Scotland if I remember correct, without notifying the owner, to see if they could sneak up to the door without being noticed. I assume threat of shooting would only help the training. But that story I am unsure of.

However, the one from Chechnya, there is supposed experimentation on Chechnyan civilians of Russian weapons, because there are many lawless regions, hence harrassment and atrocities against the people, and using chaos as cover the SpetsNaz would test weapons on civilians. This source is absolute.

So I suppose it is possible, soldiers experimenting weapons and training..?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
O.k. so this reminded me of a strange experience I once had about 10 or so years ago...

It was a bright white winters day in southern Minnesota as I drove down the same country road that I drove on every day when I saw a man dressed completely in white. Well actually I didn't see him, and then I did. About 100 ft. off the drivers side I was just looking out into the fields (because the snow was so pretty on that day) and just as I drove passed this one section of road, about 1/2 a mile from the nearest farm, there was a movement in the white right as I passed. I looked in my sideview to see a long black gun of some sort appearing as if in midair and then I realized this person had been there the entire time I was looking out into the countryside holding the gun behind him so I couldn't see it until he thought I had passed and he moved -the white camo. covered EVERYTHING. What I saw was the best disguise ever. Then I looked in my rear view and nothing. Gone.

I don't know...hunter? But on the side of the road and no truck to be seen.? It was definitely high strangeness; I haven't forgotten it. I am pretty sure it wasn't deer season... and if it was deer hunting he should have been wearing orange. ? And why standing in the field concealing himself from me?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The woods around here are an audio freak show if ever there could be one. I hear crap in those woods that makes my hair stand on end. There's a small stream in it, and I tried to go in for a little 'exploring'. Not the right term, but it'll work here.
While I was... *ahem* 'exploring'- I suddenly heard what I thought was about 2 dozen people bearing down on me! And it sounded close. Problem was- I couldn't see anything but trees! It isn't heavy foliage- you can see quite a ways thru there. And from where the sound was coming from, I SHOULD have seen something.

At night, there's sounds coming out of there that don't make sense for a NC set of woods. It sounds like a B movie jungle most nights. As for me going out in it- HA. I'd rather go explore an alligator pond. At some point, if I have the $$, I am going to invest in a cheap set of night vision goggles and try to see what's stalking around out there.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
If they have it on camera then the police would investigate.
Why do they have security camera's?
You said that have some kind of weapons themselves?
What kind of weapons do you need to have to install security camera's to own?
Sounds a little suspect why they would have security camera's living out in the woods.

Why wouldn't you want surveillance being in a secluded area. In these areas, and I know from experience, it can take up to 30 minutes just to drive to go to the grocery store, plus the time your gone, and the time it takes to return, you would want cameras. I have only 14 guns, and I have cameras because the economy is terrible and weapons bring in a high dollar turnout especially for assault rifles. I now live back in the city, but it was nice having the added security of hidden cameras in case someone did come around.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Very interesting. I'd like to hear more on this in the future, keep us updated. As a previous user said, it reminds me of a certain X-Files episode.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ok, I wanted to come and update this thread, it's been a while, and I apologize. It appears that none of this was real, and it was more of a hallucination brought on by God only knows. I've been there twice since I started this thread, and never once saw anything remotely suspicious. I will try to obtain more information, because apparently there were some events that happened that were suspicious and strange, but nothing conclusive, and mostly probably hallucinatory.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I'd recommend getting your friend to a psychiatrist. It sounds a lot like he may be suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. I had a friend who went through that disorder and it can be very frightening to witness. My friend became obsessed with the thought that the CIA had bugged his home and favorite coffee shop. He was certain that a fair number of the people in the coffee shop were CIA agents watching him. Eventually he reached a point where he couldn't handle it anymore and got help. He is now healthy and no longer suffers from these hallucinations.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
will be waiting for your update next week good luck ,and don't forget to pack some spare undies.
star for good luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
Ok, I wanted to come and update this thread, it's been a while, and I apologize. It appears that none of this was real, and it was more of a hallucination brought on by God only knows. I've been there twice since I started this thread, and never once saw anything remotely suspicious. I will try to obtain more information, because apparently there were some events that happened that were suspicious and strange, but nothing conclusive, and mostly probably hallucinatory.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by yellowcard]

You did say that his parents also saw whatever it was he speaking of? Isn't there also footage? Try to get a hold of the footage. Also, there may be some sort of chemical gas creating hallucinatory situations. Thanks for updating.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yea I would suggest some sort of gas leak as well then! If it is in the woods they probably did the piping themselves!

Or who knows maybe they were silenced by the Tree Man

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Agreed try to get ahold of that footage you had mentioned previously. Also, on your two visits did you talk to his parents to hear their views on what they had seen? Keep us updated and hope your friend is okay.

Zetetic_of_Truth

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Zetetic_of_Truth]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Any updates to this?

I see that Yellowcard has been pretty active, and has been online today.

Was this just a work of fiction?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join