It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Crop circle/Nickelback video predict Italy Earthquake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Edit: I changed to title of the thread to reflect that it was actually the crop circle of the sun/horse that predicted the quake. This is a multicontextual occurence. Crop circle suggests an astrological occurrence that plays out in the "real world" using Nickelbacks album/video and the earthquake. Maybe this is how we should start looking a crop circles? Are they used to convey a message that mark an event in time where eventually all the events are leading to some bigger point in time?

First I need to explain that this is not my idea. I got it from goroadachi.com. His website is pretty amazing. He doesn't predict things on his own. He uses clues from the "universe" such as news stories, astrology, current events, and many musicians seem to be used as "tools" in away to convey these messages.

I know it all sounds a bit wierd but that's the best way I can explain it. The olympics ceremonies and football halftime shows are always meant to convey a universal message involving loads of symbolism that go along with a pattern and correlate to current astrological positions of planets/stars/moons.

I really suggest people take a look at his sight. It's mind boggling and I can't even begin to try to explain what it all really means. I usually am only able to get the gist of it. Anyhoo....

Goro suggests, among several other things, that the Nickelback video "predicted" the Italy earthquake that happened in April. It's pretty creepy when you watch the video. It starts from the outer regions of the galaxy then zeros in specifically on Italy and throughout the entire video there is an earthquake going on. Here's the video:

This all gets even wierder when you take into consideration the name of their album "Dark Horse". A very basic summary of what Goro Adachi is "uncovering" starts with a crop circle.

That is located in a field that also has a horse crop circle next to it:

Goro suggests this has to do with the Mayan fifth sun and the dark horse nebula, located near the foot of the supposed 13th zodiac, Ophiuchus, his "big foot" (which is part of an ongoing theme that Goro has noticed). Italy is in the shape of a boot (=foot).

So you have Sun crop -> Horse crop -> Dark Horse nebula near "big foot" of Ophiuchus -> Nickelback "Dark Horse" album -> first single video depicting Italian (Earth's "big foot") earthquake

Got that?
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. He always proves this to be true!

I strongly suggest you go here to get a better feel for what's going on: Goro Adachi's "Whisper of the Fifth Sun". This seems to also have something to do with Jupiter (relating to the sun crop circle referenced = it looks like the eye of Jupiter symbol in a Battlestar Galactica episode) and a movie called "2010: The Year We Make Contact"

This is some pretty amazing stuff for many ATS'ers. Enjoy!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by nunya13]

[edit on 9-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Looks like another crappy rock band is in dire need of publicity.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Thanks for not adding much to the discussion. I really love when people do that.

Note: Nickleback made this video in December of 2008.

Note: I am not saying that Nickelback themselves predicted the quake, nor did anyone involved with making the video. I am suggesting that this is a result of universal consciousness spilling over into our reality using pop culture to spread the message.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting to say the least. This reminds me of the rapper who, prior to 9/11/01 made a CD where the cover showed him with a stick, "conducting" in front of the world trade center and showing the WTC exploding... as if to say there will be an attack conducted on 9/11. After 9/11 happened they pulled the album and recalled the cover because it would be insensitive to leave it out there like that. It was called a "coincidence". Look into this more if theres any doubt... google, "rappers album predicts 9/11 attacks" or something of the sort. These things happen rather frequently to be a coincidence in my opinion. Its like, whoever directed the nickelback video was fed inspiration to make it an earthquake in italy... whether it be extraterrestrials, god or another source. I do think there is an underlying meaning in a lot of the worlds ideas and self expressions.

Good thread and thanks for the site, i'm going to look more into it. Starred and flagged.

-Z-

[edit on 6/11/2009 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Thanks for the flag. And I'm glad you've taken notice. My main point of this thread (which I should have been more clear on) was to point out that there are eerie coincidences that happen in our reality that seem to be reflections of things that are happening in our skies, i.e. astrology (position of stars, planets, alignments, etc.). Like I said, As above, So below.

There are many things like the rappers album cover, Nickelbacks album/video, and even Olympics opening ceremonies and Super Bowl halftime shows, that try to give some sort of message that something is about to happen. It's not necessarily something Earth shattering. But it's just one more thing that ties it all together and shows that everything does happen for a reason.

In the link I gave in my OP, you should see what he says about Jupiter and movie called "2010: The Year We Make Contact". It refers back to the very crop circle included in my OP. How it looks like a symbol representing the eye of Jupiter in a well known TV show episode, Battlestar Galactica, in which Jupiter goes supernova. In the "2010" movie, Jupiter also goes supernova. 2010 is the year of the Olympics which are being held in Vancouver. Guess what one of the "mascots" is in the advertisements. A bigfoot!

Pay attention to these things (ever wonder why some things become BIG NEWS?)

Big foot (or things having to do with feet, monkeys)--
Bigfoot hoax, wide spread story of a chimp attack, the earliest footprints found became big news, remember the big story about the severed foot? Or all the hubbub about people associating Obama with monkeys? I bet the story of Sotomayor's ankle (foot) being broken fits in nicely.

Dark Horse (or horse stories in general):
Madonna falling off horse was big news, Dark horse won the Derby, 21 horses mysteriously dead in Florida (Florida is another big one in the theme)

Phoenix (think of how many Phoenix occurrences there were last year:
McCain lived in Phoenix/was "Phoenix rising" on cover of Time magazine, Phoenix cardinals in Super Bowl.) Oh yea, and Obama signed Shaq's big shoe (foot) in PHOENIX!

Note: Remember though, these aren't my ideas they are Goro Adachi's. Well, except for the Sotomayor/broken foot. I just came up with that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Goro is going to love this! A new crop circle of a Phoenix rising from the ashes.

One ATS member has a thread going about this: www.abovetopsecret.com: Phoenix rising from the ashes crop circle

Can't wait to see what he says about this. I'm sure the date it was made will be taken into consideration.

Oh, and in his latest article, this coincides with Japan's Lunar Impact. I wonder what the implications are.

new topics

top topics

join