It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
God, all the people im going to point my finger at and say, "I TOLD YOU SO!" if this happens. Rofl. This would shake the world as we know it... fear, religion, science... everything.
Nice post, I hope it turns out to be true.
-Z-

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Oh yea, I know I would do that,lol sorry but I would. Although I think this is complete bs and nothing will happen I hope it does. BTW nice avatar, reall catchy,lol.

[edit on 6/9/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I would say it's perfect timing for the NWO folk .......with the worlds currencies and economies collapsing 'by design'. Seems like a perfect excuse to bring in martial law before the NWO agenda/personnel are conquered.

The new world order isn't so much a 'secret' these days.
They are scrambling to achieve their objectives.
There is a time for everything and time is no longer on their side.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IF this does happen.. and it's a BIG IF.. Once any sort of announcement occurs and the major news agencies get a taste it's gonna open up pandora's box. If Nasa or France thinks they can just say a "little" announcement that Aliens are actually watching us, the sh** is gonna hit the fan.. 1st off is why now?? Are they "the Aliens" forcing it or is there some sort of UFO attack about to happen?
My god the what if's... are endless... Are the ET's gonna help with out technology? If so, the world's? or just the US? Also how far advanced are they?? A thousand years?? Ten thousand years? Millions of years? Are "they" gonna make appearances Now? Will they force Earth to Cease fire?? If someone says "no" then what? Basically the what if's are HUGE..

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

i think i know why now...

there's only one mod online for this thread!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by molotov

Originally posted by warrenb
just googled this and the web now has over 8000 links about this story

incredible

it seems many are hoping it's true or at the very least interesting

i'm not sure what i would do if it really does happen

i'd be wearing a heck of a grin, thats for sure

[edit on 9-6-2009 by warrenb]

just because there's 8,000 results doesn't meant it's linked 8,000 times.

it's just means that the words "france will disclose alien presence" has been generally spoken of or appeared on 8,000 webpages.

no, that means that some combinations were found .. it doesnt mean it found all those words in a same page ..

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hey at least if everyone keeps thinking and talking about disclosure maybe we can shift the mass consciousness of the planet and create disclosure ourselves! LOL...........

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Personally I don't think it will happen but some of the points you make are quite interesting.Why France?What Evidence do they have?if any country was to come out I thought it would come from America through NASA and other than Brazil I can't see any other nation going against Americas wishes to hold off confirmation of E.T. I am pretty confident Friday will come and go but it would be pretty earth shattering if ET was confirmed!I think all the talk of disclosure is leading up to something big though.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Or blind enough to deny the impact we've had...

keep believing actors and politicians and i'll stick with trusting my scientists.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Originally posted by molotov

Originally posted by warrenb
just googled this and the web now has over 8000 links about this story

incredible

it seems many are hoping it's true or at the very least interesting

i'm not sure what i would do if it really does happen

i'd be wearing a heck of a grin, thats for sure

[edit on 9-6-2009 by warrenb]

just because there's 8,000 results doesn't meant it's linked 8,000 times.

it's just means that the words "france will disclose alien presence" has been generally spoken of or appeared on 8,000 webpages.

no, that means that some combinations were found .. it doesnt mean it found all those words in a same page ..

that's basically what I said.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I did not read through this whole thread so I apologize if this is repetitive. Anyways, it does not matter to me if aliens exist either way. But I like to think if there were aliens, who are Governments to have the power to disclose? Obviously these aliens would be much more intelligent than we are if they can make it here and observe us. Why would they leave it for the governments to disclose? And I doubt they would be collaborating with our corrupt governments. Aliens will reveal themselves on their time table if they exist at all.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If this does happen, think of the possibilities. With confirmation of ET presence on Earth it will usher in a new world. A new world the corrupt PTB didn't vision. In fact, it will be the complete opposite. Instead of human slavery, we will be truly free. No longer will people be mindless zombies. Our minds will open up, we will see things differently, feel differently. We will become more aware of our surroundings and learn our place in the universe. We will have a higher state of conciseness, our next step in evolution. Disclosure will change the world for ever, in a good way.

And all it takes is for one government to step forward and tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Obama is in France right now. Wonder what he and the French President have been talking about.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberg
Obama is in France right now. Wonder what he and the French President have been talking about.

~
hey, I will fkkkk kill your woman if you tell something to the world ... lol

thats strange ....!!!@$

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If this does NOT happen I will be...not surprised.

If it DOES happen I will be surprised. It needs to happen. It should happen. It has to happen. It would say that a lot about the the TRUE geopolitical situation on this planet, and a lot would change, if it did happen. Are we talking about some weak release of mediocre files (a' la U.K. or Brazil), or a legitimate disclosure? Within three days? I am very interested to see what goes down.

I'd love to see the French one-up the U.S.A....how ironic!

Keep tabs on international news networks.

-Peace and such

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon2
I replied to a thread a while back about disclosure and my opinion was that the government will never come clean in my lifetime anyway but I am now beginning to think otherwise.Are we perhaps getting closer to confirmation?

What gov....there are many?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

In other words . . .

he's deeply entrenched

in the globalist oligarchy . . . their stooge; on board toward the global government . . .

all of which the purported ET's [fallen angels, watchers . . . ]

are pressuring the eager globalist oligarchy into bringing about

Sounds like their man on the UFO field is marching to the home-town drummer quite compliantly.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You Idiots....It's not who says it , but the fact that it is being stated that matters.....

That is like our soldiers on the front lines telling us we are at war with Iran but us not believeing it until Obama tells us it is so.....

When are we going to wake up? I mean seriously . I hate to admit that we are that ignorant.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So..I'll just wait for the end of this week and if nothing happens..
I will never believe a disclosure guy/group until a damn Alien talks to me and we play a game of HORSE.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Nothing will happen or be said

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join