It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
just googled this and the web now has over 8000 links about this story

incredible

it seems many are hoping it's true or at the very least interesting

i'm not sure what i would do if it really does happen

i'd be wearing a heck of a grin, thats for sure

[edit on 9-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The M. (Michael) Cohen that has written this article (and every link to another source credits him) is a psychic. His stuff appears on All News Web where he makes all kinds of predictions.

No knock on psychics but I am not holding my breath on this one.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry guys. Take a look at his Twitter page and please don't subscribe to his tweats, it'd probably only serve to enhance his evident lunacy...
(I won't even provide a URL for fear of increasing his 'reputation')

After a few glasses of wine I had some fun looking through his posts, basically UFOs everywhere! And disclosure is coming and this guys saw a UFO and this Chinese Minister saw this UFO...interspersed with Lindsay Lohan and Britney and Angelina Jolie junk.

Good grief...

Oh what's THAT scraping sound... hold on...

Oh - it's just the bottom of the barrel being scraped...

Honestly people - if you were excited enough to post a "wow this is incredible - can't wait" types of responses - I'll check to see that you've edited them appropriately.

I suppose if enough people create "Disclosure" threads - e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y one of them will time it right!!!

LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
jkrog, remember this email Taymour sent you??

As I said at the beginning: I can't give this informations. Not Yet.
Before the thread on ATS I spoke whit Richard Hoagland, Richard Hall, Dirk Van der Ploeg, Robert Morningstar,Michael Cohen and other people

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

So Mr. Cohen, have you been in contact with Antonio DiBello, and does his evidence have any bearing on this thread?

-E-

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
just googled this and the web now has over 8000 links about this story

incredible

it seems many are hoping it's true or at the very least interesting

i'm not sure what i would do if it really does happen

i'd be wearing a heck of a grin, thats for sure

[edit on 9-6-2009 by warrenb]

just because there's 8,000 results doesn't meant it's linked 8,000 times.

it's just means that the words "france will disclose alien presence" has been generally spoken of or appeared on 8,000 webpages.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It makes me genuinely sad to see such baseless articles get so much attention.

It's like blossom goodchild all over again and people keep getting sucked in. What does it take for people to grow healthy skepticism?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon2

Academy of Ufology (English translation). "Launched in partnership by several European ufological associations and forums that operation is the first of a series proposing to induce a rational reaction on behalf of the French government and indirectly on behalf of all the governments of the World regarding the demonstrations of machines currently unknown or moving hovering in our environment, for more than sixty years. That operation proposes to question directly the President of the French Republic, in a significant manner, in order to get satisfactory answers to several essential questions. That operation proposes to directly question the President of the French Republic, in a significant manner, in order to get satisfactory answers to several essential questions.

The operation will began on June 03rd until July 14th, 2009 (Symbolic date of the Storming of the Bastille in the French History). The operation will began on June 03rd until July 14th, 2009 (date of the Symbolic Storming of the Bastille in the French History). "

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I still think Disclosure will occur soon - maybe not by the French. Perhaps by the US - or by the ETs themselves. LOL - of course I have to admit I'm a little chicken over the whole thing, but deep down I want it. I want to interact somehow in some way with nonhuman intelligences. I want to be surpassed by something higher than my own species. My own kind is stupid enough to kill off an entire planetary ecosystem within less than a hundred year span, so anything else coming in will either deliver the final coup de grace by taking over or provide some form of inspiration or mentorship to assist us in digging ourselves out of our own mess.

Saviorship my butt. Give me the good kind of big brother. Space brothers, man!!!

And a false flag op? Sure - bring it on - anything to force the good guys to take action. Enough bloody talking already!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have no expectations but a lot of hope!

We need something to shake the world, to remember people that we are alive and one!

Let the changes come!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
I still think Disclosure will occur soon - maybe not by the French. Perhaps by the US - or by the ETs themselves. LOL - of course I have to admit I'm a little chicken over the whole thing, but deep down I want it. I want to interact somehow in some way with nonhuman intelligences. I want to be surpassed by something higher than my own species. My own kind is stupid enough to kill off an entire planetary ecosystem within less than a hundred year span, so anything else coming in will either deliver the final coup de grace by taking over or provide some form of inspiration or mentorship to assist us in digging ourselves out of our own mess.

Saviorship my butt. Give me the good kind of big brother. Space brothers, man!!!

And a false flag op? Sure - bring it on - anything to force the good guys to take action. Enough bloody talking already!

or stupid enough to believe we killed off an entire planetary ecosystem within less than a hundred year span.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

Hi I don't have a clue what that is mate? I have never made such a post
could you enlighten me?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by defcon2]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Or blind enough to deny the impact we've had...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Wow -E-,

I was having so much fun following your Taymour thread regardless of how it panned out... but for him to suddenly connect with Mr. Cohen takes the wind out of my sails... entertainment value decreased... buzz kill E !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hmmmmmmm...

this sure is awfully similar to my thread, French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009...

i'm curious, why hasn't this one been closed yet??

what's so different?

we've discussed the exact same things on that one a few days ago...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth"

Well now.
This should be interesting.
Perhaps a 'test run' of Project Blue Beam may be in order to 'test' the reaction of the public before 'true' disclosure takes place.
I 'could' be wrong?
It's possible.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I tried to post the exact same article yesterday and was instantly deleted. I'm not sure why this one got threw?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
reply to post by MysterE

Wow -E-,

I was having so much fun following your Taymour thread regardless of how it panned out... but for him to suddenly connect with Mr. Cohen takes the wind out of my sails... entertainment value decreased... buzz kill E !!!

Aww sorry whisky. Does this mean I won't get your random humorous articulate posts? Well, have you checked out the thread lately? We have a new conctactee posting! Should be fun!

Catch ya on the flip side!
-E-

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neil a

thanks for noticing!

i thought something was a little fishy!

there's been TONS of new threads lately that should never have been posted, because scores of new members haven't been performing a Search to check first to see if one's already been posted...

...they've all been closed though...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
jkrog, remember this email Taymour sent you??

As I said at the beginning: I can't give this informations. Not Yet.
Before the thread on ATS I spoke whit Richard Hoagland, Richard Hall, Dirk Van der Ploeg, Robert Morningstar,Michael Cohen and other people

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

So Mr. Cohen, have you been in contact with Antonio DiBello, and does his evidence have any bearing on this thread?

-E-

Thanks for posting that, i totally missed that thread!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Yes, I remember that. It is odd, but I wouldn't put too much into this quite yet. Hell, at least we only have to wait until Friday to know if this is bunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join