It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I REALLY think this is it!! I'm not one for believing the Hype but something rings true to me.. If this all turns to BS I would be shocked..

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's about time too! We need that technology to help stave off this recession that could go for years and years and years! We need a new technology to help drive industry and not to mention clean up the environment "And that's long overdue!"

But just imagine anti gravity tech where we could zip around the planet in minutes instead of hours! I live in Australia and to get to London is a 14 hr bum numbing trip, So wouldn't that be a god send if we can make it 30 mins or less
Bring on the FUTURE WooHoo!

But I suppose it really should belong to France to disclose the alien presence. After all they did give us our modern democracies!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
To be honest i dont think disclosure should even be discussed until it happens, not trying to be rude to the OP or anything it is just that this happens ALL the time and NEVER actually happens.

Its always the same story and its always the same replys, "now is time", "never happen unless the land infront of us all", "its been said for years now it must be true" and so on and so on

When it does happen, we can have a field day and celebrate, but until then these kind of threads are wishful thinking.

But yes it is interesting to discuss BUT it happens so often and results never come as expected that its starting to become worthless to discuss.

Remember thats just my view.

Nice post OP however, Thanks for pointing it out

P.S i DO want this to happen and would love it to, however the amount of posts about this before has removed 99.9% of my trust of the issue so i dont think its 100% untrue, there is still a little bit of me that thinks..."Well maybe this time..."

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hi new here but have lurking for a while, i really want to believe this will happen. I want disclosure to happen in my lifetime, that is my dream. ever since i was a little girl i started reading tons of books on UFO's and abductions.
So im just going to go with the flow and see what happens on Friday, i wont be disappointed if this is a hoax but if disclosure really does happen you better believe it calls for some serious partying

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ive not read through this entire thread so I'll probably be going over points that have already been made, but...

Look at it from the Governments point of view. They make fancy planes and do a hell of alot to keep those secret from us, and I cant see any revelations of new technologies that are being developed having a devastating effect on society if they became public. And to be honest, what would they gain from making that information public? The only reactions I can see happening is that the public will ask more and more questions, and they'll be a backlash against the Government because they spend so much frickin money on it!

So with aliens its a complete different kettle of fish. You only have to look at films like independence day, signs, etc etc to see what image the general public is likely to have of alien life. So can you imagine what would happen if they did make this type of information public? It would be total chaos, everyone would panic. Not to mention the religious implications of telling people that theres life on other planets. Oh and to release this information it would have to be done in such a ridiculously sensitive way, and they'd have to be disclosing a hell of alot of information as they do it.

They're the downsides, now what are the upsides? .... *tumbleweed*.... Oh look, there doesnt seem to be any. Well apart from that there would probably be a big drop in people reporting UFO sightings seeing as people would know that the things they are seeing are aliens. It would be like ringing up the MOD and reporting a sighting of a ford focus.

I do truly hope though that if the Government is in contact with aliens that they will disclose information about them. But there just doesnt seem to be any reason why they would, there's more to lose sharing the information rather than keeping it to themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've been looking over the story for ways to debunk this one for the past few minutes...

Frankly, aside from the fact that it is coming out of an obscure news agency, I can't really find a problem. I guess we will just have to wait for Friday.

Could it be that Mr. Cohen went to a country/ disclosed this info to a news agency that would actually report it? Clearly that info wouldn't be reported in the US or UK... perhaps Macedonia is the only place willing to run the story.

I hope the US and UK don't pool their resources and block disclosure.

Anyone find it interesting that this is only a few days after the AirFrance crash from Brazil to France?

Full speed to Friday!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I am with you on that.

How can France disclose anything without the US approval ?
What would be the world's response if it does not come from the USA ?
The US are in the better position to know about UFOs, unless they come up with a very good explanation why they didn't tell (that does not include the words profit, dominance and hegemony), the US government will be perceived as liars and deceivers to humankind forever.
The only ones who can disclose now are the USA. They just cannot let another country go ahead.
If the US government is resisting to the extend of being threatened by other countries then the reasons for not wanting to disclose would be very very worrying.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

No one has to answer to the US, each country is its own.

Whats the US going to do if another country discloses instead of them? Wage war against them for it?

What makes you think the US are the only ones who could disclose now? The way people think of the US in these times it wouldnt suprise me if people still wouldnt believe it even if it came out of Obamas mouth.

Just because more information is out and conspiracys involving the US doesnt mean there isnt the same or more from another country, just that country is obviously better at keeping secrets than the US

Post doesnt mean to sound agressive if it does by the way.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ill say it again - and mods, please excuse my caps, but - THE DISCLOSURE IS GOING TO COME FROM THE SKIES! NOT THE GOVERNMENT!!! A lot of ATS'ers dont trust what our government tells us anyway, why would we believe them in this case? If they do disclose anything, it wont be the full truth im sure. This is the biggest news in man kinds history and im sure the Govt is trying to disclose the ET visits soon because they are showing themselves like crazy now and something big is going to happen...i have a feeling something very big is going to happen, good or bad? I dont know, but something big....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
For some reason I believe soon we will truly get a disclosure. If we take a look around at world events they have significance.

ET disclosure plays a bigger role than many expect.

I'm guessing we will get it near, on or before the Roswell Festival in July!

My theory is to discredit the Christian Symposium headed to Roswell with powerful information.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
macedoniaonline.eu...

Original source for the OP's link.

S&F btw, nice find.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

You may have a point about not being disclosed by the governement; although who ever does the disclosure will have fleets with him.

He will have proof to back up the claim. No doubt!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is just great! The aliens are finally coming out of the closet, world economies are going to collapse, the end of the planet as we know it is at hand, and I just managed to save enough to order an iPhone. Just my luck.

If this is true, and the governments admit the existence of extraterrestrials, many of us will have to get new hobbies and rethink leisure time activities.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X

Whats the US going to do if another country discloses instead of them? Wage war against them for it?

Exactly.
So why would they not disclose first since they can't prevent others?
Do you get the point ?

The US are not the only ones who can disclose, they are the only ones who cannot be beaten to that in the face of the world.

Friend, I am not american. And I am not sure what you meant really.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Your attitude is totally unnecessary first off...

Don't think all people here on ATS bite so easily, it's just that the ones who do tend to post most actively in the nonsense threads you've mentioned. Don't think the French are so different either, there is in fact a large group working towards disclosure in France, whether there is anything to disclose or not.

I don't care if your French or if I'm American or if he is Canadian. We're all humans and if there's only one thing we are entitled to, it's our own opinion. If you can bring forth evidence that there is no talk of UFOs in France, that's wonderful, it would settle things wonderfully for us, as there is quite a lot of nonsense out there on the net. Until then, don't flame, it does not represent you well, or your country justly.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SenorChili
Omg its happening!

www.doomdaily.com...

according to the article, president obama is in constant contact with the aliens,

tbh...

With the current destabilization of North Korea and Iran, ASSUMING the NWO doesnt have them on strings. Are they skipping the one world government plan and going straight to UFO before either countries starts WW3?

Oh man oh mannnnnnn I SO hope this is true

The source is --

EW, interesting read, but bad source IMO

I still hope it's true xD

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I bet 1 mil it doesnt happen. Just an observation. These things have been said so many time before. I truely hope and wish it would, but heh, that is asking for a miracle !!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by veterator

Isnt it odd that also coming out of the closet are Bilderbergs, G20, NWO, last but not least ET.

It isnt a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
uh, this isn't a credible source at all. where's his sources? where's his evidence?

don't be gullible.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Honestly, I want disclosure to happen at some point in one form or another. And judging by the main source, there are no quotations, no evidence, or anything to back this claim up.
As much as I want something to happen this week, I find this hard to believe mainly because of the lack of significant proof within the text given.
Now if somebody with some authority had been QUOTED (a common practice in journalism, eh?) saying something like this, then I would believe it 100%.
I'll wait for the next source, or at least wait till Friday. Either way, it's Friday so I'll be drinking beers regardless. Let's hope there's at least something to give some cheers about though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join