It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon2

I sincerely hope this is real and not some BS just to get my hopes up

Only friday will tell!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hm this week shall be interesting!
going to be blown away if disclosure actually happens!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

It is just an article I came across,I have no idea if it is true or not.just thought it was interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What it if is just one of those wank-off teasers. What if the "disclosure" is that we found live bacteria, or better yet some simple multicellular life on mars? Is is still time to do the dance of joy? I hightly doubt that NASA will even consider hinting at any alien intelligence visiting earth.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just for anyone interested in disclosure I was reading a good article on another site I sometimes visit heres a link to the site for anyone interested www.realufos.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Disclosure will happen eventually - probably when the human race just...can't...take...it...any...more.

That point is coming fast, I reckon. 2012? Before? Who knows? Maybe.

In any case, I fully trust the French to stir the pot before anyone else does. Same with the Deutschlanders. Go Germany!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, if you think about it with a [tin-hat]...

- France, one of two countries most affected by the recent crash which some have speculated maybe "UFO-related", has been ramping up for disclosure

- Sarkozy just recently made comments about Islam-ifcation being inevitable.

What better way to coalesce such a diverse population than to unite them behind a common "enemy" such as alien invaders. Even if it's only an info-bomb.

[/tin hat]

[edit on 9/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Im french.. and i can tell you it is BS. There is no such things like "disclosure" here, and will never be! Cant understand you guys, you are really living a dream, dont you? Do you think it is a good thing for you? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
all this talk of disclosure lately makes me very suspicious of what theyre up to. We know and they know that disclosure is far more complex and difficult than just telling us aliens are here. It would open a whole can of worms. They only tell the people what they want us to know so why are they planning to tell us now? what are they up to? Is Dr Wernher Von Braun right when he said that they will use a made up alien threat to control us?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
Im french.. and i can tell you it is BS. There is no such things like "disclosure" here, and will never be! Cant understand you guys, you are really living a dream, dont you? Do you think it is a good thing for you? I doubt it.

Whoa there comrade. You don't speak for all of us. I'm part French as well (from Quebec) and I assure you that the topic of Disclosure is just as hot within the Francophone community as it is in the UK and US.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Don't expect to see posters and fliers on street corners, just because you don't hear about it in public doesn't mean it's happening. I'm sure your government doesn't advertise these kinds of things in the media, or do you actually think they would?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Omg its happening!

www.doomdaily.com...

according to the article, president obama is in constant contact with the aliens,

tbh...

With the current destabilization of North Korea and Iran, ASSUMING the NWO doesnt have them on strings. Are they skipping the one world government plan and going straight to UFO before either countries starts WW3?

Oh man oh mannnnnnn I SO hope this is true

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this Cohen and his 'AllNewsWeb' are extremely shady and are not even close to a reputable source.

I'd love for another country to take the public stance Mexico has done, but I don't expect to hear about it from this guy first.

Can it happen? Sure. Will it? Probably not.

Doom Daily isn't exactly a great source either:

News maybe based on rumour and making connections to prophecy and prediction. It also has factual items.

Items may or may not be factual

Source

[edit on 9-6-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I hope this is not a banned site.

thecrit.com...

they covering the story too now...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
We need to start a thread about this Michal Cohen guy. I tried to find info, but I'm not the best at digging.

Until someone finds out what the deal is with the guy, just take what he says with a grain of salt.

However, I would love for Mr. Cohen to be right!!!

I don't really understand this story either, and getting confused, is there a real source. I suppose Fridays going to pass with nothing happening, and surely this isn't how they'd do it, because this gives the US/UK time to threaten them, and their families with tragic and timely demises surely if they disclose. Don't understand, but it would be great, eh?

And what about the hotlines, are they really set up?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

What? lol? France would make an official disclosure as if it was something common such "a mother drowned her 4 children"? Like a big "surprise party"? And u saying u deny ignorance? Haha, seriously. All countries elite are linked together, thats why NO county will ever make a disclosure. Yes? Then why Iran, Arabia, Syria, Egypt, Australia,... didnt do it long ago? Say? Dont tell me they dont know coz they are too retard? this disclosure makes no sense at all, as well as the "pro disclosure".

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think this guy is a little shaky, remeber goodblossomstarchildlightwarrior what ever her name was but "everything on the line" to feed us that crap about oct 14? So i can't give credibility based on repution indangerment. But! I will say this, i remember the x confrence when he said -- if no USA disclose action takes place One day u will wake up and read france has diclosed the ET presence. Anyone else remmber this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join