It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have been hearing lots of things about disclosure in the past few weeks and stumbled across this article Sunday, 07 June 2009

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

//M. Cohen

permanent link: www.ufocasebook.com...

source & references:

macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We need to start a thread about this Michal Cohen guy. I tried to find info, but I'm not the best at digging.

Until someone finds out what the deal is with the guy, just take what he says with a grain of salt.

However, I would love for Mr. Cohen to be right!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I replied to a thread a while back about disclosure and my opinion was that the government will never come clean in my lifetime anyway but I am now beginning to think otherwise.Are we perhaps getting closer to confirmation?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Who is Michael Cohen? Where is he getting this info. from?

I really want this to be true. Lets cross out fingers.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow lets hope this isn't bs i had a gut feeling France would say something first.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
like impaired said I'm gonna just take it with a pinch of salt but in the past few weeks I've been seeing lots of article about disclosure in the very near future.Makes me wonder

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hmmm... couldn't be this guy, could it?

Michael A. Cohen is a Senior Research Fellow at the New America Foundation where he co-helms the Privatization of Foreign Policy Initiative, which examines the growing influence and impact of non-state actors in U.S. foreign policy. He is also the author of Live From the Campaign Trail: The Greatest Presidential Campaign Speeches of the 20th Century and How They Shaped Modern America (Walker Books: 2008).

Previously, Mr. Cohen served in the U.S. Department of State as chief speechwriter for U.S. Representative to the United Nations Bill Richardson and Undersecretary of State Stuart Eizenstat. He has worked at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and Foreign Policy magazine, and as chief speechwriter for Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT). Mr. Cohen serves on the board of the National Security Network and has taught at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs.

newamerica.net

You would think a guy of this caliber would make a more formal announcement. I doubt it is this guy...

Keep digging on this one.

Edit: On second look, am I missing something? Has this name been reporting other related news? Where did someone come up with his first name (M.) as being Michael?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

Thank You and good night.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oooo. I just read another source for this story too.

www.doomdaily.com...

very interesting on the src in doomdaily is it repoutable the .eu site?

EDIT: Hmm ok i didnt see you linked to the mascedonia site too. Is it trustable? My gf is freaking out.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by komp_uk]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Isnt michael cohen the guy who made the all news web?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

DoomDaily is just an aggregate of other news sites from what I've seen, they don't give any more sources than the OP here.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Aha! Yes, that sounds more likely, he mentions the disclosure on his twitter feed. I originally linked to it, but after reviewing the topic about his 'All News Web' on ATS, I have decided to remove it, see the edits in my next post for more details.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I really don't know beebs.I was having a look at the macedonia news agency where the article was sourced but have no idea how credible they are.most likely friday will come and go but then again heres hoping.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, Mr Cohen is really putting his buttocks on the line:

Over the next few days these events will occur:

* NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

* There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

* The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.

NASA too? Hah, I wouldn't like to be him if nothing happens.

check out this ATS thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reviewing the topic here about All News Web, I am removing the link, they are classed as spammers, hoaxers and plagerizers by ATS, and I don't want to give them any traffic. If you really want it, you can google for Michael Cohens twitter.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Yes, found related stories there, and Mr. Cohen appears to have an email at 'all news web'.

Another story here:
all news web

In regards to my previous article I have been inundated with emails, mostly of a positive nature from readers noting that my version of events gels with theirs.

Some have been sceptical or downright negative. I should clarify that by 'Invasion' I do not mean an 'Independence Day' scenario.

The bottom-line reality is that the world stands at the cusp of open first contact. Admittance of definitive knowledge of an alien presence on earth by the governments of the world's major nations is literally days away. And that is a certainty. Disclosure, however, will be gradual. It is, in fact, already happening.

Over the next few days these events will occur:

-NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

-There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

-The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.

We are living in very exciting times. Yes, many are fearful of what open contact might mean. however others look to the very near future with anticipation and intense curiosity.

We are about to discover things about ourselves and the universe that are going to completely alter our very sense of being and existence.

Anyone know about 'All News Web'?

edit: Ha, beat me Jimminy. Yep, link is crap.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
On yahoos main page last week there was an article about NASA releasing secret ufo videos(the transmisions we've all seen)and seemingly Brazil have declassified more ufo documents aswell,I got a funny feeling that we are in for more and more UFO related stuff in the near future and I really am starting to think Disclosure is a possibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Um hold on.....

Are all these people playing upto the WEBBOT... I mean do they all know each other and doing this on purpose?

webbot said this would happen in May Jun didnt it? ( a leak of some sort)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We see the "Disclosure Coming" posts way to often.

So, I'm with the group that won't be holding their breath.

It would be really interesting if France did make clear, unambiguous statements about ETs but somehow, I just doubt that any statement will be like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I keep thinking of that X-conference press statement by Stephen Bassett, he mentioned that if the US didnt disclose before the end of May plus 30 days there would be a chance that someone else would beat them to it and then he mentioned Sarkozy, France. Well, 100 billion stars in this galaxy alone and 100 billion galaxies in the known universe, some other planet besides earth have to have hit the sweetspot for life.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hmmm... yep.

Check out the link jimminy posted. Chadwickus has a thread about the fishy source.

thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join