It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe reptilian doesn't mean "Reptile", but more like "Replicate"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've been thinking about this for a while now. You'll have to forgive me because to be honest I really don't know what reptilians are as the term goes other then thinking of "V", and I'm talking the original.

But I've thought about it it a lot I've come to the conclusion that this is speaking of advanced technology that isn't alien at all.

It can be termed "Extra Terrestrial" because when you think about what that actually means it has nothing to do with "outer space". Extra = More, over abundance, and Terrestrial = Land. More of the Land...Dug up and discovered buy who of all??? The oil barrons. The companies who are owned by GE, SONY, EXXON, Chevron, on and on.

These are the people that find the things we don't know about, because these are the people blasting the ground.

I believe reptilians are perhaps a curse, but perhaps not. Perhaps they cause course correction as their function.

Anyways, just some thoughts.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I see where you are going with this. It is very well thought out and could be true. How do we know this is not the case? Just think of all the powerful people who make their living by finding what is hidden in the Earth. Oil, natural gas, gold, diamonds, salt, silver, uranium, etc...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

I see where you are going with this. It is very well thought out and could be true. How do we know this is not the case? Just think of all the powerful people who make their living by finding what is hidden in the Earth. Oil, natural gas, gold, diamonds, salt, silver, uranium, etc...

Thanks for your reply grapesofraft.

Yeah when you think about it. It wouldn't be geologists making "big finds" it would be the Mining companies, and the Cable companies, even construction.

I truly believe that nothing is new, just new to us. I believe it's been here before and will be again.

I believe every 1000 years or so major up heavels happen in the world like the plague, weather...I don't think our history is really that true at all.

Anyway, It just makes sense that perhaps the railroaders were the most recent blasting through the hills and all. I think maybe a big volcano goes off, and it layers over every thing. The only ones that know are the barrons, hence "secret societies". They know that every so often the world over starts everything even again as nature shows us and is observable.

If you wipe out indigenous peoples like the Indians, the Africans, aborigines..the people that have the legends that are more real then not, then there is no one to cross reference our own history with and they can literally make up what ever they want. The very people who know...

anyway sorry for ranting...thanks again...Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't know if it's true - I can't even believe I am actually taking part in anything to do with "reptilians", this really is a first! - but to me it makes a lot more sense than the Ickeian interpretation.....

Many terms, events, phenomena through time have been misunderstood or literally mis-read (sometimes even deliberately mislabeled or their names misspelled to obfuscate non-initiates).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You got a very good point because it's a fact. The holders of the biggest amount of wealth in the world controls the world...

It is the largest companies that have the biggest influence in the media. Like in my country Philippines, is also a very good example of such mass media manipulation held by such large companies. If anyone is familiar that Philippines is the 'texting capital of the world' (SMS services). We wouldn't have reached that record without 24/7 advertisement of such companies on TV's fooling the gullible that SMS must be the coolest thing in the world and you are nothing without it... Something in those lines..

Unfortunately, it has also turned sms into an addiction that is straining the already impoverished people of their money. Philippines is a poor country and money should be better spent on more important things than trying to keep in touch with friends by 24/7 texting. Consequently, the media also brainwashed the populace to have as much friends as possible as obviously it's must be a very cool thing.. So you have more people to send SMS every minute..

Anyway... I was also met by a reptilian in Atlanda, Georgia, USA. They are real, usually demonic entities, but good thing, a strange female entity speaking an unknown language, maybe a chant or something interceded in my behalf and saved me from that crooked thing. She asked nothing from me and promptly disappeared so thank you, wherever you are!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by ahnggk]

new topics

top topics

join