It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles appear on three continents to protest against GE crops (three years old)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Original (old) story

BARCELONA, MANILA, MEXICO CITY, International — October 3rd: Greenpeace activists today created giant crop circles in maize fields on three different continents (1) to mark the beginning of a global campaign to protect maize – one of the world’s most important staple foods – against contamination from genetically engineered (GE) or transgenic varieties. The crop circles - large enough to be clearly visible from the air - appeared in fields in Spain, the Philippines and Mexico.

I got to wondering today, if the appearance of crop circles in a particular field has anything to do with the genetic make-up of the crops being grown there. I haven't ever read of any connection.

When I got to looking for information about this, all I could find was the Greenpeace guys doing it to a few fields in protest.

I would be very interested to hear what you guys think about this.

I had heard before that alleged abductees seem to be more likely to have been delivered via C-section. Perhaps ET are a lot more perceptive than I would give them credit for.

I guess I'm wondering if specific fields are chosen due to their contents, and if so, if the messages themselves are more of a warning, or acknowledement that we don't really know what we are doing when it comes to GE crops.

Can ET tell the difference between GE crops and heirlooms?

I couldn't find this question on ATS anywhere, so if it is here, just smack me in the head and kindly point it out.

J

new topics

join