It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voight on Obama: The president is a 'false prophet'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have yet to meet a single liberal, progressive or Democrat who regards President Obama as a prophet or messiah like...or anything but an elective official who is better than the last one who filled that position - by far. This messiah bs and prophet bs is a total fabrication by the opposition to the Democrats.
It's no big deal. I haven't watched television in many years...who is Voight? Is he on tv or in the movies?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Thatis the main reason I was worried with a man of his race being elected into office. It's not about whether he makes good decisions, or the right actions. When he makes the wrong choices and clearly is heading our country down the wrong paths, and someone critiques him on these decisions, it all of the sudden becomes a race issue.
wheres the change we need? Seems like more of the same tired BS to me. Regardless of race.
Please dont think of me as a rascist, b/c that i surely am not; I hate and critique every politician equally.
Obama is simply Bush 3.0

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I have yet to meet a single liberal, progressive or Democrat who regards President Obama as a prophet or messiah like...or anything but an elective official who is better than the last one who filled that position - by far. This messiah bs and prophet bs is a total fabrication by the opposition to the Democrats.
It's no big deal. I haven't watched television in many years...who is Voight? Is he on tv or in the movies?

Please enlighten us as to how President is by far better than President Bush?

Is it because he has said that he is going to do a bunch of good stuff? That must be it because he certainly hasn't done anything differant besides being on track to out spend Bush(or has he done that already?).

On Topic.

Voight was on target with his speech. However, he was on Bill O'Riellys show tonight to talk about the speech and what he meant by it and he came off as a moron. He couldn't answer any questions and for the most part I had no idea what he was talking about. It was a bunch of gibberish with Orielly trying to save the interview.

<< 1   >>

join