It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, You Scare Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Some of those are accurate...some are not....and some are just stupid.

This is propaganda. I heard about it on the radio today from a left leaning talk show.

Many of the things on that list could have easily been said about Bush as well.

Everything seems to be hitting a feverish pitch. I just watched as John Boehner (Rep) went into berzerk mode on Fox about health care.

The GOP is bought by the health insurance companies....and many democrats as well.

amen David,

we can agree on this one - a powerful mind emerges

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Star for you my friend, so true too..........its scary to think that a man that has no experience in running anything is going to have control over such a large piece of the GDP.......

I dont want him or the government creating jobs for us........I want WE THE PEOPLE to be creating the jobs, keep things in the private sector......

And you are too right about people not paying attention until it hits them......the problem for them, is that by then its too late.....we have to wake up.........we have to

Well we the people have done a fine job now haven't we...

and if we the "people" can not feed our families, or educate our young or go to the hospital without losing our home what do you suggest???

Do YOU have a job for me???
any friends?

Do you want to invest your nest egg right now???

www.etrade.com

Why don't you help "we the people" then so I can get to working?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Man, I know you didn't mean it literally, but there are a number of people who don't know the difference.

The Government, never, ever, has created a single job.

Never.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by dooper]

Army stands at what?
navy?
airforce?
depot of ag?
cdc?
nasa?
dmv?
FBI?
DHS?
DOL?

I could go all day... so are these people not working?

Would you tell them that, to their faces?

Your notion is not based upon the reality.

JOB
n.
A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession.
A position in which one is employed.
A task that must be done: Washing the windows is not my job.
A specified duty or responsibility. See synonyms at task.
A specific piece of work to be done for a set fee: an expensive repair job.
The object to be worked on.
Something resulting from or produced by work.

is the consortium of dictionaries in on it?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

He should scare anyone. As should any US or Russian President. Both are the closest thing to true God like powers in the known universe. Both could bring an end to humanity with no other authority than their own. No other humans besides US and Russian leaders have had enough power to actually kill every known living human.

Anyone who sits in these seats of power should be dreadfully feared by all.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

He should scare anyone. As should any US or Russian President. Both are the closest thing to true God like powers in the known universe. Both could bring an end to humanity with no other authority than their own. No other humans besides US and Russian leaders have had enough power to actually kill every known living human.

Anyone who sits in these seats of power should be dreadfully feared by all.

Can't disagree with you on this...

they are a powerful lot!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Im sorry but GOV jobs arent really the thing here bud.....

The private sector pulls in the majority of the GDP, if it wasnt for that private sector there wouldnt be any cashflow, no matter what your military does or the FBI or anything else.......

without the flow of money from the private sector owned businesses this country would be even more broke than it is.......when government takes over big businesses the whole thing falls apart.......mark my words man.

You run out private businesses and the country crumbles

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Obama is only a front man, a figurehead to sell the policy to the people. That's one of the reasons he's on TV all the time, that's his job. Bush and Clinton were as well, Bush Sr. is high in the real government so he actually may have had some real power. It's a game ane we are the suckers that fall for it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Obama is corrupt. Nthing to do with race, party, or beliefs. He is part of the Democratic Machine of Chicago. I grew up there. My daughters when I mentioned this called me racist at first. Then they watched what is going on. It has nothing to do with race but everyone wants to make it that way. It has to do with the Chicago Machine. My father who was part of it always tole me if I wanted to get in politics to break the law in a minor way so they would have something on me but to make sure it was nothing major. That way if I decided to tell them to go to hell they would not be able to hurt me very much.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join