It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are you stupid? dont you know we humans are dumb??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Aliens seriously, first off, i know they read this forum, im sure they speak english being they are so intelligent and so advanced. little dudes, if you want to make contact with us dumb humans, stop sending us picture of fishes, and little twirly designs, we are tired of playing mind games. Some may possibly understand some of these designs and they might be able to explain them, and then there is some that think they understand the designs, and they will translate it completely different, so this way, nobody really knows anything thats ment to be known.

How hard would it be to use plain simple text, lets say english for example, as if you guys dont speaka it, use some lasers and write a nice paragraph, with fancy letters, so we can read and understand. Im sure there have been groups to face the crop circles, but surely nobody can fake a perfectly written statement without taking months and months to complete, even then im sure it wont look "alieny"

The one crop image with the alien face, and dish with binary coding was fancy stuff, dont see anyone making that from the ground, but, we humans are to dumb to figure out anything, plus anything that the government translates, they will give us what they want us to know or hear, they will never tell us the truth about anything.

I suppose if you little guys want to deal with the government alone, i guess thats fine, but im sure you know how corrupt they are, and they will only get worse, so if you want to make friends with them knowing how bad they are, its either because you will use them against us good humans to gain more power over us, or for other weird reason.

I think if anything, go make a nice little sign, little text or something fancy over on the "HOLLYWOOD" sign on the side of a mountain in Los Angeles, that way the whole Los Angeles will see, and they will spread the info like crazy. All these crop circles in the middle of no where, with one farmer, kinda makes everyone skeptical. For what we know, the farmer himself probably had the pleasure of drawing sea creatures on his field... heck if i had a nice field and wanted attention id probably do just that myself

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
lol @ aliens on the internet

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't think you're appealing to their good nature by calling them "little guys." You're right though, cryptic messages are not the best way to communicate to the human species.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Unless, they are foremost communicating with a certain elect of Earthlings, that the ET's knows got brains to try to understand the patterns.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hehe...It's not vain at all to assume that the aliens should speak or writer English.

We've been wanting the HUMANS to do that in the south for a long time now. Not working out too well.

I thought it was a well-written letter to the 'little dudes.'
Little in stature, perhaps, but certainly not in potential contribution to the universe. (shameless alien butt-kissin')

I would have also made sure they understood that although some of us might eat them, or hang them on our walls as trophies, that the government SURELY does not have their best interest at heart. They may lose a couple of their brethren to Bubba after a few beers, but the feds won't stop until they are ALL done for.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I really don't think they care what you say or suggest lol. They aren't going to change their methods of communication because of some random homosapien sending messages through a primitive electronic device. LOL.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 5ubc0nsc10u5

so radio is primitive but simple pictures made from flattened wheat is advanced?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
ok so lets say there is 2 people that understand their little pictures, and there is 2 people that try to understand but are wrong, all 4 people explain their theories, who are you going to believe? probably 50% of people will believe one group and another 50% the other group? so we end up in the same boat of knowing nothing, and nothing accomplished?

im just saying if their idea is to make us "find peace" before they come to visit us, well in this case, they will never come to visit us, because we humans dont understand what its like to "have peace" now if the little fellas would come straight out and like give us a good sign, that about 90% of us understand, then wouldnt that be easier for everyone?

how hard is it to make a sign on a side of a mountain in LA, by the hollywood sign? for humans really hard over night with little time and no light. for aliens, pshhhh, they just flop it on there saying something like "ok humans we are tired of watching you fight each other, we will only come if you find peace and love each other" (in fancy letters, non of those cap boxy letters, my granny can make those)

isnt that their goal, to teach us to love before they come so we can love them or something? or love them so they can stab us in the back?? ...i suppose this would explain why they would communicate with our government instead, and government would not be allowed to see the UFO files... and in exchange, they were given iPhone technology, easy to bribe humans indeed

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the crop circles keep getting dumber and dumber, still no crop circle by the hollywood sign in LA... seems like this will be to hard for aliens, or would it? surely nobody on this planet can fake a huge sign of any sort over on a hill for the whole Los Angeles to see. Aliens might need a few minutes in the middle of the night, with their lights off so nobody sees it being made.... all crop circles are fake, unless we get one in an impossible place... all others just claim to be made over night... a farmer with 100 acres of land will take his time with his buddies, nobody knows or sees anything, then they notify the media and say it was made at night by someone!! oh noes!!!

common aliens cant you do one convincing thing on this earth?!

new topics

top topics

join