It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wish To Ask You One Question... Please Participate. [Update!]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have noticed that the weeks and months just seem to zoom by now and so much so I have mentioned it to my wife and she has agreed with me but simply assumed it is because we are much older now.

That said, my ninteen year old daughter said "time is flying" only last month (or was that last week?)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I just saw this video on ats that made me think of this question immediately. Things in general are speeding up and these numbers really do prove it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Time doesnt speed up or slow down only your perception of it. The more you notice the more you think is going on in the world so your pereption is altered accordingly. The less aware you are the less stressed and so on the less you feel the passage of time. Your leisurely and carefree so time moves along with the same carefree abandon. Get more stressed and need to get more done than you can accomplish in a day then you will definetly feel time moving way to fast. Do this for enough days or weeks and yes your life is psinning past you. Every person on the earth feels change, some are more aware than others but we all feel the change in the seasons, we unconciously read the signs of change in our own personal lives as well as the signs and signals from media and in government and what not. Human perception being what it is i guess it depends on yoru view of time. I take einsteins view of time being relative to the observer.
For me time seems to speed up at times and slow down at others. Right now i think tings seem to be moving rather slowly in my life in general. Nothing much going on for me yet i have been feeling like something is about to happen very soon. So i asked myself what good does it do me to know something is about to happen if i cant get anything more difinitive than that broad statement. It does me no good so i stopped worrying about what is going to happen if anything and just let tomorrow take care of itself. All i have is today.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Definitely go check that out...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I believe the evil idiots that control our energy have a specific timeline in which they seem to be operating in. Not only are they pressed for time, but they have evoked the darkest of forces at specific planetary alignments, to help in their secret agenda. Mass Sacrifice.

I feel their urgency at a cellular level, I despise them and imagine them swallowed in their dark hole. A return prayer. Then I go on with Loyfe.

I contemplate in glee at the mass awakening that is going on, and as my future is non apparent to me any longer, I live in the now, I do what I want when I want and I help only those who have quality.

I am in a no time zone and I feel my vibration(like cosmic Purring)

I have noticed that I become viscous when another plan disrupts my flow. Like I have zero tolerance for stress inducers.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I pose this to those of us in the 'time loop' that may be experiencing this (so-called) hyper (or hypo, in some cases) chroniac syndrome
.... it's getting eeriely reminiscent of 'time wave zero'
(so here is a great thread on that for those of you unfamiliar)www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I want to know is, how come not everyone is feeling it when it's becoming so intense? The vibrations and sensations are extremely profound, at least for me. I have to believe that everyone is genuinely experiencing this on some level. For most of the populace, I believe it to be unconcious and I think it will start manifesting itself in bizarre ways. I think we need to be on the look-out for signs from the masses.

Anyone have impressions of this thus far?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yes. Things are definitely speeding up. I've had the distinct feeling that we are hurtling towards something for the past 9 years or so. What that is, i wouldn't even bother guessing. But it feels good and bad at the same time.

Even 1 year ago, i used to hate Wednesdays. Absolutely HATE them. Just because it was that middle-of-the-week hump day that's always majorly busy in work. The last weekend has faded, and the next one is still too far off. Everyone that works in a boring office probably feels the same.

Now I don't mind Wednesdays, because the week is gone in a blink of the eye and it's Friday before i know it.

Hell, i don't even mind Mondays any more cause they're gone in a flash.

The only problem is the weekends also go too fast now as well.

My theory (and it's a mad one) is that reality is winding. Think of a huge cloud of light, love, peacefullness and creative forces. This is 'the one', 'the everything', truth/love/light, my vision of god i guess. From that a spiral decends. Our reality exists at the low end of that spiral, where everything vibrates and is condenced. This is life as we know it. Now imagine that spiral getting pulled tighter and tighter downwards away from the light. As it does everything gets tighter and condences more. This is where we are and what is happening. At some point everything *snaps* and in the rebound it shoots back up to the light. This will be our ascension.

A bit of a strange theory, but one that feels true to me

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The speed of cultural and social evolution is proportional to th speed of communication between individuals.

The "Truth" is speeding up quite noticeably, because those who are agents of the truth are finally finding their voice, and not giving in to fear of the minority of Secretive Elites that would use lies, and manipulations to supress the truth (whatever that truth may be) they are in the minority now, and their control over the Truth will continue to wane until such time as every human being dismisses every word from their mouths upon utterance.

At that point, no one will follow their orders, and their power will be snuffed out.

"IT is better to light a candle, than to curse th darkness"
-Chinese Proverb.

"Light a candle AND Curse the darkness"
-Church of the Silver Flame.

Fear only allows a minority to control a majority until the majority learns that having a majority is a tactical necessity.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I do have to say that I think things are slowing down to be honest. Bit of a broad question but I take it you are referring to perception of time etc?

I strongly think we are weeks away from a complete stop if you like.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I agree, as others seem to feel the changes coming too!

My soul and spirit is preparing me, myself, and I for something I can put my finger on, but I feel it coming non-the-less.

The masses feel it, but choose to ignore it because they (society) hate change. They see the glass half-empty instead of half-full.

The change I am feeling will be a paradigm shift for most and denial for the rest!

This is my take on the matter as I see the signs all around!

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1
Time doesnt speed up or slow down only your perception of it.

How would we know if time actually was slowing down or not? Remember those explanations concerning space flight at the speed of light? Both those on Earth and those in a space craft flying at or very near the speed of light would notice no difference in their perception of the passage of time, yet when that spaceship eventually returns home, those aboard would have barely aged, and all those they use to know on Earth would have long since passed away from old age.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

You should read about the Timewave Zero theory (see link above). It's very similiar to what you are describing.

I'm having trouble dealing with the vibrations and the constant agitation. I feel like I'm supposed to be doing something and I have no idea what it is. Something is nagging at me though...... this time trip is stressing me out to say the least.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When you're young you are always looking forward to something in the future and therefore time appears to pass incredibly slowly. As children we are constantly wishing our lives away. Then as we get older time passes much more quickly. Days, weeks and months seem to fly by leaving one wondering where the time has gone. You also never seem to have enough time to get everything you need to do done. It seems to me therefore that we only recognise the passing of time when we have something up ahead on the horizon to look forward to. If you don't time simply passes us by. . .

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Thats true actually.

Makes you wonder just how many people think they have nothing to look forward too these days.

What a shame really.

So much to look forward too regardless of age I think, maybe that is why time is passing slow for me.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To be fair, as we age, time seems to speed up.
Time is relative.

Do I believe time is speeding up?
No.

Does it appear to be speeding up?
Yes.

Am I aging?
Mentally, no, but physically?
Yes.

I don't believe in, now, or ever, 2012 being the end of times. Nor do I believe that we are quickly approaching on some sort of, new era- Or that time is quickening as we approach said event.

In a world where we're constantly busy with work, our thoughts are drowned out by our own stress, and we're hitting hard economic times- Who wouldn't feel as though there's never enough time anymore?

Time is relative, and is what you make of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes.... As you said everyday something else...I wanna know what the final thing will be to get the awareness of those who do not yet see...It is coming,, when??? I wish we all knew...Keep spreading whatever message of knowledge you all have..So when that final thing comes they will say WOW we should have listened. But we know now SO LETS END IT...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I don't think this is about time... Is it???
Events are happenning faster,faster then even I thought they would.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Have you noticed things are speeding up?

Well in a way things seam to go faster to day then they did before. But my watch still moves with the same speed as when i was young.
Unless our measuring system from time has changed radically in the last 20 years.
I don't think time has changed at all. But we have changed radically these past 20 years.

In my line of work and daily routine my life is more calm then what i see others experience around me.

I think our goals and needs in life is whats speeding up our image of time.

Stress is what causes us to imagine that time is moving a lot faster. We simply work to much or just have to many goals and needs every day, that we hardly find time to do them in time.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have noticed it but never really thought of it until now. I looked around and read this:

Scientists discovered many years ago that the earth gives off a pulse. This pulse or frequency which has been likened to a heartbeat has been stable at approximately 7.8 cycles per second for thousands of years. However, since around the year 1980 the earth’s heartbeat began to speed up. It has currently been measured at 12 cycles per second but the most incredible thing is some scientists believe the earth will actually stop rotating when this pulse reaches 13 cycles per second. When the earth stops rotating on its axis it is believed that it will remain still for around 3 days and then start spinning in the other direction. This will cause a reversal in the magnetic field around the earth but what will happen after this point is unclear. At this point you are thinking one of two things. Either you are thinking this sounds pretty amazing or you simply cannot believe it. I’m kind of in the middle myself, I think it’s hard to believe but I’m prepared to keep an open mind. Since I have become interested in spirituality I have seen wonderful things happen in my life and because of this I believe almost anything is possible.
Source

Maybe something really is happening for 2012.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yes, I have noticed it.

It's going to be great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join