It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Wish To Ask You One Question... Please Participate. [Update!]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am planning on writing a new piece for the ATS Press Corps and your involvement would be awesome.

There is one question I am going to ask. If you dont understand what it means please say so but more importantly if you do explain in detail.

There is going to be no information on why I am asking this. If you understand the question, you will know why.

Here we go:

Have you noticed things are speeding up?

Update: I posted the thread in the morning, it is now 9pm where I am at. Here's why I asked the question:
Go see Warrenb's response here...Link
Everything is happening faster. Everyday there is news of the Bilderbergs, crop circles, new scientific discoveries, it goes on!

You can actually see the lies being fed to us. The people are waking up faster and faster, getting more frustrated with TPTB for what they are doing. Even our politicians, news casters and public figures are waking up being light to this. People who are in the know but not part of TPTB.

I am happy to say that pretty much everyone said this in one way or another. I find that fascinating!

[edit on 6/9/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
yes. But I do not believe it is a constant. I feel it slow down as well, usually depending on my happiness level. Could be a faster speed in different levels or dimensions as I travel back and forth on them. Higher vibration, lighter, faster. The slower, lower vibrations cause friction on time and matter... and a grating feeling as well. Like being drug...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I hate these trick questions...what I hate more is not being one of the chosen few who 'understand' the question.

I feel things are definitely speeding up. The 'design' life cycle of things has just shortened dramatically. We go from thought to reality a hell of a lot faster than we used to. On our merry little way to instant, I reckon.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes, but things seem to have 'slowed'. For a time I felt as if I was being propelled through experiences toward an unknown point. These days things seem to have a more 'leisurely' pace. I still don't know where I'm going fully, but I'm worried less about getting there.

You may also want to try a search. I believe there was at least one thread with that exact sentence as a topic.

Best of.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Most definately, from the mundane to the amazing things are speeding up, Everyday new and exciting discoveries are being made. both on and off planet.
Personally I have found I grasp information much quicker these days, also I seem able to read people with hardly any effort? I feel like I am being drawn to something although I have no clue as to what?
Lastly I don't know if this is relevant but I see 1111 everywhere. Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Yes i have noticed that that time does seem to speed up,but i don't think there are any strange answer to it . When i am very busy time seems to go really fast ,but other times it seems there are 30 hours instead of 24

link   
Yup, surely noticing that, i mentioned it even today to a collegue. My day at work flies by and dates in itself storm at me with greater speed than ever before it would seem. looking forward to reading your piece

link   
YES.

1) The government knows what's happening and time is short.

2) The military knows what's happening.

3) The "Elite" know what's happening.

They are all prepared for it.

We aren't.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes

Here is a list of what I see speeding up/happening more often

• genetics/biology/general science discoveries
  • computer/electronics science discoveries
  • ufo reports & videos
  • economic problems
  • trampling of basic rights
  • deforestation & deaths of wild animals/insects/birds/aquatic species
  • more humans appear everyday
  • food & freshwater stocks are dwindling
  • weird/unusual weather
  • government lies uncovered but ignored by MSM
  • ....too many to list

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Your question is too broad. What do you mean by things? What do you mean by speeding up?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Shoot yea.. i'll bite !!

Off the cuff, and IMO, it's already June, doesn't feel like it should be, maybe it's just me. I feel like it should be more like the end of April or early May.

However, there's a biblical reference to what may be happening...

And unless those days should be shortened, no flesh would be saved. But for the elect's sake, those days shall be shortened.

Mat 24:22

Jesus's discourse on the end times...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The very World we live in, is a grand illusion, but because there has been so much hype about ' end of times'' and year 2012, many people may feel that because a deadline has been set, time is racing away toward that date.
We have just witnessed the biggest robbery the World has ever seen, by those who think they are 'in the know' and are grabbing every penny they can, in order to provide for their 'survival', possibly deep underground.
This latest 'recession' is just as deliberately contrived as all the others, it's just that it's slightly out of sequence, but only because of the 2012 deadline. The mad scramble to steal as much money from as many people as possible has added to the impression of time passing more quickly.

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well, I can't for sure know what you are tying this into (I checked your pro for clues - found none), but I can apply this question to many aspects of my own life...

In regards to life:

Yes, I haven noticed as I get older and much less wiser that time seems to be in FF mode...the years seem like months, the months like days, the days like hours, ect.

But this may be due to the habitual cloud constantly swirling around my head...

In regards to disclosure:

Yes, it would seem disclosure as it applies to the UFO phenomenon is getting ever closer...I have no issue with my first example as long as this happens while I am still kickin' it.

In regards to a Global Paradigm Shift:

Yes, it would seem that a collective consciousness is slowly but surely manifesting - I can only hope when the moment arrives, those worthy step forward...

I may be way off target here, but interesting Post none the less...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Time is relative to the observer and as we all get older a day seems to get a lot shorter because it becomes a smaller and smaller fraction of our lives. So yes time always seems to be speeding up for everyone.

Also, our technology advances seem to be on an exponential curve and we are at the cusp of the near vertical leap so this is an interesting combination.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have said the same thing lately...time seems to be flying by. I am not sure if it is because I am now over 50 and the percentage of my life has made time seem to go faster or if it really is. It does not seem possible that it is the middle of June, it feels like a couple months ago it was Christmas.

I have also felt that the world is speeding to something, whether a good thing or a bad I can't tell but there is a feeling that something is coming...and soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
See the Time Continuum post related to AF447. It was very enlightening for me.

In addition, we know about many mathematical anomalies like "The Golden Ratio" "Pi" and "Natural Logs".

In my opinion we are spiraling along the Golden Ratio into the center where all time is instantaneous. There is really no good mathematical model that shows time is linear. That is our observation from a severely limited perspective. In all likelihood time is multi-faceted or multi dimensional and we are observing one very small thread of it!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes.
'Things' are falling into place at an accelerated speed. Although I don't believe that time itself is being sped up, or slowed down...I believe an awakening of sorts is underway.
Consciousness itself is becoming conscious of itself rapidly across the globe... because of this, the elite of the world are doing everything they can to put their policies into full effect before it is "too late"..

The average person, for the first time, has an incredible array of information instantly available to them. We are also on the brink of some of the most incredible technological advances ever imagined.

I believe more information will be uncovered that will shake the foundations of everything we once believed to be true.. and that will be when time will feel very, very different.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I have said the same thing lately...time seems to be flying by. I am not sure if it is because I am now over 50 and the percentage of my life has made time seem to go faster or if it really is. It does not seem possible that it is the middle of June, it feels like a couple months ago it was Christmas.

I have also felt that the world is speeding to something, whether a good thing or a bad I can't tell but there is a feeling that something is coming...and soon.

There is a good mathematical model to describe this phenomenon! In laymen's terms, when you were 1 day old, an additional day was a 100% increase in your life experience. When you are 20 it is a 0.0137% increase in your life experience, at 50 it is 0.0055% and so on.

So a day is much less dramatic event as you accumulate more and more of them. A year passing at 50 is equivalent to a month passing at 4.

Still, I think the OP is referring to the acceleration of world events. It could be our rapid form of communication these days, imagine the days that a news story took weeks to travel, and now it is instantaneous, but I don't know. An awful lot seems to be going on.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I would have to say yes and no. I know to what you refer and I have noticed some bizarre changes in both speeding up and slowing down. There are definite inconsistencies and it's quite bothersome to be perfectly honest. I'm starting to feel crazy and I am hoping someone will corroborate this!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I will take a chance that I understand the premise behind the question, but I feel it may have been more fruitful for you to frame your inquiry with a bit more perspective.

In short, yes; just as the runner begins to sprint to the finish line, once it becomes clear that it is within reach, or it becomes clear that the pace must be increased in order to 'succeed'.

There seems to be a deadline that is approaching, and there are many who are well aware that they are inadequately prepared.

The 'rush' is also the excuse for sloppy or careless actions.

I am of course wondering, how this response could possibly be of assistance to your hidden objective.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join