It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUTEC... The underwater Area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Great island to be stationed on if only for the snorkeling, fishing and country locals. The place is chock full of blue holes too. There has been talk of some bases into the cliff face of the continental shelf from SC up to VA/MD. If you look at google maps there is a section of the transition where it is a straight line indication something close to 90 degrees steep.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Some people will ask "why aliens would come to work with humans"?
Well maybe they actually aren't physically working on anything with us. It might be that just their presence might be felt everywhere around certain strategic points on our planet.

In this UFO Hunters episode at the 4th part of the video right at 3:40 an airplane pilot begins describing his experience of what he perceived to be a forward motion in time through a circular cloud in one of his regular flights between the Andros island and the coast of Florida.

But what would we consider a "strategic point" if we knew what a space fairing alien civilization knows technology wise?
If we make the hypothesis that an intelligent species can discover manipulate and in general exploit the physical medium which is nature itself on their home planet in a way that the outcome would be traveling faster than light, if somehow they discovered they could "cheat" the physical barriers present by nature itself and could send matter traveling across vast distances in shorter times than what conventional science and current technological limits permit, and IF the exploitable abilities by the physical environment are mostly localized at certain parts on the planetary globe, then this is a strategic point.
We used to not know if we can make a ship out of logs and travel across vast distances in the sea, until someone noticed that tree logs can float in water and we could safely use this idea to build transports. It is no different when we can discover random situations on the surface of our planet where ordinary technology can travel really fast probably anywhere under mysterious circumstances. Especially the Bahamas and the Caribbean islands is full with such stories. Maybe someone is familiar with the story (which cannot find a link atm) of a Spanish guard in the 1600's where he found himself in south America close to the Bahamas while he was doing his guarding duty across the Atlantic ocean somewhere in Portugal or Spain. Nobody of the local units of their King service believed him until he conveyed that the King/Queen or another important person had died across the Atlantic. Several weeks later where transports were arriving on their monthly routine, it was realized that he was telling the truth.

Another thing about the Bahamas and Andros and not only that island. Strangely enough someone can encounter the same names in another cluster of islands but this time across the Atlantic, inside the Mediterranean, which is called the Cyclades cluster. Just open the google maps and put "Cyclades" in the search bar. You will not only notice same names but similar shapes island land formation. Searching in wikipedia about how the islands in the Bahamas cluster like Andros or Eleuthera and probably more of them with their old names not presented in current maps got their similar names with the Cyclades clusters islands, I saw that there is little information because creators of the entries didn't seem to know themselves as we can see for ourselves.
If we look at historical records, there might be a big chance that actual physical persons of whichever force first occupied the Bahamas after Columbus first landing there (mainly Spanish, Portuguese and after French Spanish and Dutch), might have been also familiar with the Cyclades clusters, if someone was searching for something at both places, i would be very interested to know what that is. Someone mentioned old Atlantis and Santorini. Santorini if not inside Cyclades cluster itself it is not far from this cluster. I would not be surprised if we even find records of architects and builders that both had been supervising Fortress construction in BOTH regions belonging not only in the same generation but actual same persons. If we study medieval fortification construction especially of the northwestern and northern Europe we can find some very interesting and strange designs that are attributed to an obscure science which was believed that certain design patterns of making buildings can share or attract special properties from the environment, if those properties are believed are present in to such an environment.

Another thing is that the clever 3 UFO hunters criteria, Military bases, UFO activity, unexplained weather phenomena are present all over places with this distinctive characteristics I named above all over the Globe for some reason.
It is evident that a geographical trail exists, that probably someone else followed it and left it marks, that someone else existing before we as a civilization came to be, then our ancient ancestors followed the same trails, then large expeditions such as Columbus expedition and now the Military.

WHY?

There is too much weird data here in this case and other similar cases for anyone to just look the other way like nothing ever happened.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
UFO Hunters as a source... may I laugh?

God, I just cant take that guy with his glasses... they are ALWAYS on, so stupid.

Have a look at their website; www.npt.nuwc.navy.mil... stay come and real.

You can even reserve a flight and more here; www.npt.nuwc.navy.mil...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

How many times to I have to say this.... It was the first post on my thread here.... That is a decoy of a website... Think about this, if I was creating top secret alien tecnology and I had some sort of facility on the surface of the earth that couldn't be hidden, what would I/you do to keep people from thinking I'm up to something? Seriously, it's not that hard to make a website and put what you want on it. I just finished making one for the construction company that I work for and published it for them. If I were in their shoes I would do the same thing they are doing.... Post a site that looks totaly innocent so people would leave me alone and not ask questions...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by FtheNWO

A cable only one and half inches? That isn't that big, I wonder what that could be for, it sure isn't power, maybe a data cable.

That is pretty interesting.

cant think like that... if they are working with you know who.. and working on you know what.... and the technology that the masses think is only reality in movies .. then whos to say that little cable could not be something more... that could a be a life line.. we do not know what kind of technology they hold...

again just a theory i do not believe that is the case but a mere theory cant forget any possible explanation ..

"when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" sherlock homes

peace love enlightenment ...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jblue1978

God, I just cant take that guy with his glasses... they are ALWAYS on, so stupid.

How many times to I have to say this.... It was the first post on my thread here.... That is a decoy of a website... Think about this, if I was creating top secret alien technology and I had some sort of facility on the surface of the earth that couldn't be hidden, what would I/you do to keep people from thinking I'm up to something? Seriously, it's not that hard to make a website and put what you want on it. I just finished making one for the construction company that I work for and published it for them. If I were in their shoes I would do the same thing they are doing.... Post a site that looks totally innocent so people would leave me alone and not ask questions...

LOOK AT MY right hand while i attack with my left...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

andros island has "blue hole" craters all around the island, jacque cousteau tried following the length of the tubes and it does go deep but nothing mentioned about connecting to each other. Andros island is huge and full of pirate/slave history, AUTEC is a neat place to work.. anyone can work at this base. There is only 2 buildings there that are considered "secret", but truely nothing here can be considered "area 51" status... (because i worked there!!! i know there is no secret). i had to share this video with my ex coworkers and we laughed at the drama instilled in the video... i admire the UFO hunters but i can say that there is nothing here that can be considered alongside AREA 51 status... The waters that surround the base are laced with underground cables to help train the submarine fleets... but only in the TOTO side.. it is a giant bathtub! also there are whale sharks that float thru this area.. Hope this clears the air for you!... you can apply to work there but submitting a application for anything needed to work on a base... cooks, dishwashers, security guards..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD

How many times to I have to say this.... It was the first post on my thread here.... That is a decoy of a website... Think about this, if I was creating top secret alien technology and I had some sort of facility on the surface of the earth that couldn't be hidden, what would I/you do to keep people from thinking I'm up to something? Seriously, it's not that hard to make a website and put what you want on it. I just finished making one for the construction company that I work for and published it for them. If I were in their shoes I would do the same thing they are doing.... Post a site that looks totally innocent so people would leave me alone and not ask questions...

LOOK AT MY right hand while i attack with my left...

lol..... Sorry, not trying to sound confrintational or anything. I message on USMessageboard too much.... lol... I guess in my mind it just make too much sense and the simplest way to make people say "oh, this place isn't hiding anything at all..."

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by DARREN1976

"My personal favorite is the Louvre in Paris though I'm not alone. It takes at least 3 full days to attempt to see most of it. A must see if your into museums. I prefer to go alone to museums since I've yet to meet another who's willing to wait for me to attempt to see 'all' of the exhibits. "

i will go with you, i am in the uk so not far from france..."

I would love to join you guys in a trip to the Louvre. Being as I went to Paris with school one time and only had 3 hours to sxplore the Louvre I would love to partake in a return trip to actually experience the whole museum.
The museum of Modern art they have there is pretty spectacular too, if you're into that sort of thing. The architecture at both is simply stunning

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

How many times to I have to say this.... It was the first post on my thread here.... That is a decoy of a website...

I disagree. The NAVY is actually pretty good about giving information. Naturally they will not link you directly to the SECRET stuff. But since they do in fact have a visible base in the location on the surface... why would they need to DECOY anything to present the non secret stuff?

Sure you can visit the base... but they are not offering tours of the under water facility are they?

Do they deny it exists? No The only thing they aren't talking about is what is going on down there... and that is naturally classified

How many people know that HAARP is actually run by the NRL? Naval Research Laboratory? You can visit the HAARP website at the University but the NAVY has the real website...

www.nrl.navy.mil...

The NAVY also has another very interesting website... I can link you, but you won't get in

But look at the TITLE of the URL...

hyperspace.nrl.navy.mil...

Now why would the NAVY have a website with such a title?

The NAVY runs the REAL space program, just like they do in Star Trek...

The NAVY flew the Clementine probe to the Moon, not NASA It was a star wars program mission

The NAVY flew a tether satellite one month after STS75 but theirs was a success and stayed up for two years and they shot lasers at it from two ground stations for proof of concept for power transmission to space via laser

There is more but hey not for this thread

Those Navy websites have a front door for the general looky loo public.... they have a side door for serious researchers that require a request and they have a back door for the secret stuff.

You don't want to knock on the back door or Gary McKinnon will have company

Trying to find out what they are up to is cool, but if something is still classified even possessing any documents about it would be treason.

So all we can do is guess... and look for clues like the 'hyperspace' link

[edit on 10-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You know my favorite episode of UFO Hunters was this one.

I specifically enjoyed the testimony of a one remote-viewer who stated that the USO activity in the area is real and described that some are controlled by three fingered extraterrestrial occupants and that this somehow all connects to AUTEC. I am convinced that there is a top secret base down that abyss where the cord leads.

Cheers,

[edit on 10/6/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

How about this for a possible explanation...

It is the communication cable that connects the Island to the bigger Island and as such is not secret, which would explain why the divers could get to it?

All those Island have hard wire cables as backup for wireless. Its called TELEPHONE LINES and if they are newer they might be fiber optics but most likely in this case it's an older land line phone cable

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Now on the other hand...

You could ask the NAVY at that DECOY website if they would be so kind as to give you a map of the cables...

You never know... if you ask nice what they will tell you...

Gee wonder what that green area is

Not quite sure I should post that here
but hey... they will let me know if its not cool soon enough

Now look into the red flashing light.....

[edit on 10-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Not quite sure I should post that here
but hey... they will let me know if its not cool soon enough ;

Thanks for that zorgon. I am sure we will hear very soon if its cool or not.....lol

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
andros island has "blue hole" craters all around the island, jacque cousteau tried following the length of the tubes and it does go deep but nothing mentioned about connecting to each other.

Your lack of understanding my tube reference indicates you would not have been privy to any secrets

What position did you say you had there?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Hope this helps.
Orangetom

Aarrr matey, was jest pullin yer leg. Knows a thing or three about them subs I does

I also know about the sub base under the Nevada desert at Hawthorne... but that is another can of worms.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

Got hook?

Hmmm I'll bite..

My personal favorite is the Louvre in Paris though I'm not alone. It takes at least 3 full days to attempt to see most of it.

You might want to visit the Windsor Castle to visit the crown jewels and other rare artifacts. Pictures of the collection are 'forbidden' though I don't have much use for the 'word'

Very interesting choice of 'locations' you mention... by any chance are you in the NAVY?

You can reply by U2U if you like

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I really didn't think this thread would explode the way it has.. I really thank you all for all the imput and information reguarding the subject. And being this is my first thread, I'm glad I could put something out there that not everyone knew... Thanks for all your support peoples.....

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Tracor Marine was tasked by Chesapeake Division Naval Engineering Command to perform a dive survey of an area off Site 7 AUTEC, Andros, Island, Bahamas. This survey was requested by Naval Underwater Systems Command (NUSC) newport, R.I. The purpose of this survey was to locate and plot a route for a new acoustic cable to be laid from Seaward to the Dolphin and from the Dolphin to the beach off High Point Cay. At present, a cable exists from the Dolphin to the beach (36 quad cable). The new cable will be at least 40 feet from the old cable to prevent cross talk between cables. During hurricane David, the old cable was pushed to the north. NUSC requested the following information be obtained during the dive survey, bottom types, depths, exact location of proposed cable route and obstructions, possibility of a cable burial, and possibilities of termination at Dolphin

DTIC Accession Number : ADA168652
Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

There ya go...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
LOL suddenly this is being discussed..and only after it was aired on that silly UFO Hunters show..LOL you see that guy? Jesus, how he must see himself..what a tool with the Tom Clancy attire and shooting glasses..what an idiot.

Ya keep searchin guy!! Heres another example of why people wont let go of the UFO thing..it provides a comfortable place to hide in a useless career.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by jeddun]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is one of the other ranges..

Berry Island

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join