It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUTEC... The underwater Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Everyone's heard of Area 51--Groom Lake, Nevada. However, 2,500 miles away there's an underwater facility that's also highly secretive. Perched on the cusp of The Bermuda Triangle, it's called AUTEC. The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center is a laboratory said to be used by the U.S. Navy for weapons testing and underwater research. UFO and USO activity in and around AUTEC fuels speculation that the U.S. government is secretly working with extraterrestrials; engineering and testing alien technology. The team heads here to speak with former base employees and to search the waters around one of America's most top-secret facilities.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You mean this place....

Love the bit at the end about alien registration

All official visitors to NAVUNSEAWARCEN DET AUTEC, Andros Island Bahamas, must be sponsored by an AUTEC employee. The sponsor will either assign a test number or control number for your visit. This number is required in order to be manifested on the AUTEC aircraft. If you need assistance, please call 561-832-8566 Ext. 7350.

U.S. DOMESTIC VISITS -- UNCLASSIFIED
All personnel visiting AUTEC for unclassified, official business purposes must complete a visit request on company/command letterhead, JPAS or OPNAV Form 5512. Visit requests must be dated and signed by a department head, the Facility Security Officer or Security Manager. Visitors may not sign their own visit requests, visit dates must be specific and encompass only those days expected to be onsite at AUTEC. Letters will contain the following information and will be forwarded as directed above via fax or mail:

* Visitor's full name:
* Date of Birth:
* Place of Birth:
* Citizenship:
* If U.S. citizen, provide last four digits of your SSN:
* Purpose of Visit:
* Dates of Visit:
* POC/Sponsor at AUTEC:
* Test Number (if applicable):
* Organization you are representing:
* Name/Tel number of POC at organization (individual signing your visit letter):
* Passport Number:
* Passport country of issuance:
* Passport date of expiration:

Non U.S. Citizens must provide this additional information:

* Visa (type or number - as applicable):
* Visa date of issuance:
* Visa date of expiration:
* Permanent Resident Card Number or Alien Registration and expiration (if applicable):

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
on the video that is posted with my thread explains that they have that site to throw people off from the truth of what is going on there... I wouldn't even bother reading ANYTHING on their "Offical" website...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Never heard of this before, sounds extremely interesting.
I will read into it more.

S&F because i feel more people should know about it

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
UFO hunters, on history, just an episode on AUTEC. crazy stuff. the film crew drove up the road leading to AUTEC and stopped a couple of yards away from the gates. then all of the sudden, a helicopter starts to circle them and two police cars showed up, i guess to scare them away.

the other part of the episode, one of the ufo hunters went scuba diving outside of AUTEC near the tongue of the ocean. They found a 1.5 in thick cable that ran out of AUTEC thousands of feet to the tongue of the ocean and then just dropped right off into the abyss.

i wonder whats down there, maybe atlantis. those who know what's down there definately aren't talking.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FtheNWO
UFO hunters, on history, just an episode on AUTEC. crazy stuff. the film crew drove up the road leading to AUTEC and stopped a couple of yards away from the gates. then all of the sudden, a helicopter starts to circle them and two police cars showed up, i guess to scare them away.

the other part of the episode, one of the ufo hunters went scuba diving outside of AUTEC near the tongue of the ocean. They found a 1.5 in thick cable that ran out of AUTEC thousands of feet to the tongue of the ocean and then just dropped right off into the abyss.

i wonder whats down there, maybe atlantis. those who know what's down there definately aren't talking.

Well another interesting part of the episode is when they are doing interviews and one of the gentlemen claim that military and aliens are working together in projects for muti-dimensional travel and time travel... He admited that he he told his sources he would be killed...!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FtheNWO

A cable only one and half inches? That isn't that big, I wonder what that could be for, it sure isn't power, maybe a data cable.

That is pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by FtheNWO

A cable only one and half inches? That isn't that big, I wonder what that could be for, it sure isn't power, maybe a data cable.

That is pretty interesting.

I would say it's for computer data transfer and communications cable.... I'm sure they are too deep underwater for sat. com. links...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jblue1978

True, but if they are working with aliens and are working on extra dimensional travel and time travel then why would they even have a cable? I would think they would have super advanced communications.

I would think that it is an underground base. As in under the known building it just goes super deep, then that cable could be a control cable for doors on the ridge of the abyss.

edit - the cable is a back up manual control so to speak.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I would go with that. But let's say for a second that when they were first setting up this establishment they it was in use then for those purposes. Or even that they do have super advanced coms, but can't use it on the surface to avoid anyone from growing curious. Either way, it's an interesting nitch in the whole mystery. Some say Atlantis is down there with a civilization of aliens traveling through dimentions.... I mean, Holy $&^%....!! Can we, as ordinary people, even fathom that concept? It makes my head hurt....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Don't think so straight, we don't know what kind of power capabilities a place like that has developed and implemented.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

True, but if they are working with aliens and are working on extra dimensional travel and time travel then why would they even have a cable? I would think they would have super advanced communications.

I would think that it is an underground base. As in under the known building it just goes super deep, then that cable could be a control cable for doors on the ridge of the abyss.

edit - the cable is a back up manual control so to speak.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

I personally think it would more than likely a power cable. They would have to power the place after all. I don't see how they could generate electricity in the depths of an abyss.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
nice read, i've heard of this not to mention the posiablty of of one near cuba, this would have to do with the Uso sightings, then again uso's have been spotted since records have been kept, alexander the great saw one and spent the rest of his days searching for them, christopher columbus saw one the night before he discovered america, so it makes you wonder whats really going on.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I can. Think about this.

If you had the technology to build anywhere in the universe would terraform another planet, build in the sky, or build underwater?

I would build underwater, less chances of natural disaster, no worries about tsunamis and hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.

Terraforming another planet is taking yourself out of your natural habitat and not good for moral. It is a lot of work to repopulate and build a complex civilized society from the ground up, and also you face the unknown of new bacteria and diseases.

Which means that we are not the first complex intelligent inhabitants of this planet, and a whole other host of questions and things to ponder upon.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
can anyone find any satellite imagery of autec ?
both google and microsoft's maps don't show anything beyond a certain height.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by afgang
can anyone find any satellite imagery of autec ?
both google and microsoft's maps don't show anything beyond a certain height.

It's said to be about 4 to 6 miles underwater in the deepest trench of the ocean.... So to answer your question, "No"....

link   
Reply to post by jblue1978

I read somewhere about an account of a diver near bermuda finding an underwater pyramid containing a red gem and crystal sphere, over top a piece of rock containing hand prints and burn marks. He took the crystal sphere and has been on tour with it. MIght be the remnants of Atlantis he found.
I think it was supposed to be somewhere in that area. Maybe AUtec is related to this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by DaMod

A one and half inch power cable is not that big. Definitely not big enough to power a whole other building. Look at power lines there are many cables that distribute the power.

Not only that but we don't know how far down the cable goes. If it goes down for miles you would need some kind of power stepper to boost the power back up.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So far as power is concerned, the USN has a modicum of experience w/ nuke plants. Further, some military research facilities are just that, facilities working with classified material. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Reply to post by jblue1978

I read somewhere about an account of a diver near bermuda finding an underwater pyramid containing a red gem and crystal sphere, over top a piece of rock containing hand prints and burn marks. He took the crystal sphere and has been on tour with it. MIght be the remnants of Atlantis he found.
I think it was supposed to be somewhere in that area. Maybe AUtec is related to this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Wow... I'm really interested in knowing more about that.... Can you post any information on that?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join