It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO" seen over Shanghai June 6th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whatever this is, it is far away and very high.

At first i was wondering if it was a kite or glider or maybe even a helicopter. The lights flashing like they do tend to suggest something that is more 'Earthly' yet the you have to take a few things into consideration once you see the cameraman zoom right out.

If it is a helicopter, then it must have had special permission to fly in that spot with no navigational lights. If it was a kite, then that's a big kite.. would take a good wind to get that up there.

Here is the link to the vid... see what you make of it... I'm not going with this one too much.. it's got a feel of a prank, yet it could be very real.
english.sina.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
some compelling footage to say the least...couldnt really tell you what it is..considering its not using conventional aircraft lights...maybe a blimp, but i dont know....truly is a UFO (unidentified Flying Object)

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Your right it is hard to tell but, i wanna lean more towards airplane. Then again i'm not to sure on that either because i have never seen a plane change the color of the lights like that. Who knows, its interesting for sure.Not sure I'd wanna jump into this one either...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It seems to be an LED kite.

The pulse is exactly like the Christmas lights I got last year.

Same timing and look.

I wish it was real, but this is a hoax IMHO.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very reminiscent of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I think Hoax. One of those RC UFOs?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nice find,Extralien.
Some more information from the cameraman would have been nice....but I note that he was clever enough to include the moon in his film,and it's good quality,stable and in focus.And the pretty colours rule out Venus.
If it's CG it's still good.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Dominic Harris has been to Shanghi?

blog.pharoscontrols.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It looks alot like a plane taking off
second line

[edit on 6/9/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thats very strange. It definitely looks like it could be some clever hoax with LED lights though.

top topics

join