It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Year Old Boy Remembers Past Life as WWII Pilot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I logged in this morning and one of the first stories i saw was this.

gmy.news.yahoo.com...

The above video is about a child who at 2 years old began having recollections of his past life in the form of nightmares.

The father seems to have thought this was not true, but when faced with the facts provided by the child, which they were able to corroborate with the sister of the pilot who this boy was in a past life, the father had to reconsider.

Now the boy has grown and he says he does not remember the past life. This happens in many cases, when children grow they start forgetting their past lives, in some cases children growing into adulthood they still remember their past lives, and i can atest to this because of my own recollections which i still remember to this day, i am now 37 years old.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'd love to hear about your past life that you remember.
I'm curious because I had a regression recently so am a firm believer that we most certainly lived before.
But you've remembered it without hypnosis by the sound of it.
Sounds intriguing

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I posted this some time ago and it was moved to the Gray Area for some reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I've just read what you posted and it's very,very interesting.

And I do believe you as well.
Are you sure that what you are remembering is in fact from a past life and not a future one ??
It's just that your predictions about what is going to happen, make me wonder if you've experienced a future life and somehow been sent back to this one to maybe warn people.

I don't know how you deal with the experience you're going through cos I would imagine most people would ridicule you.I just know that what you've said is the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

hey

Some of us are sended back from past or future.
Do the people really want to hear what will happen in the future? guess not or.. 80% of the people dont see it. and the other 20% dont accept it.
Warn them?
Those people who want to warn the others are simple called "mad".
Or they laugh about them.
But nobody will ever listen.
Until the things happen. (or not, cause oftly the interpretation was wrong..)

The whole world is running after the big show of the media. And if you go there and speak with them, they dont hear you, cause they are focused at the lies of the goverments.
They will never listen..

and those who are listening..
are called crazy

Nia

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Well i guess I must be in the "crazy" bracket cos I am listening

When do you think all this stuff is likely to happen and do you really foresee a major volcanic eruption ??
I really do want to know what's ahead in the future no matter how bleak it is.
I also know something major is coming, but I'm going on feelings. I don't have the knowledge that you have from your previous life--be it past or future.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
People get sent back for a variety of reasons. There have been reports of this sort of thing happening for quite a while.

Some people get sent back because they didn't finish something important in their past life. Some come back on their own, (God only knows why). Some get sent back because they failed in some way to learn something important in their past life.

If I had a past life I don't think I remember it. All I know is, there would be no way in hell I would come back here willingly.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hey there.
I just know I'm goin to be sent back here again--aaaaaargh

I just never learn and always mess things up!!!
Maybe in the next incarnation I'll be the perfect soul and never have to come back to here!
I really hope I'm still open-minded in the next life and not one of the sheeple that believes everything they're told.
That would be Hell

And it would be mega-weird if in the next life I had memories of this one. That would be trippy !!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

ok..

first: i dont remember everything i did in the lifes before (in past of future). I only got and get a lot of visions about crazy stuff. What i know is that i lived a long long time ago. (i guess it was at the time of the mayas or such old civilisations.) This is the first time i am here again.
but i am not one of them who think they were cleopatra or cesar..
Vulcanos? wow.. I mean, i read articles in some magazines, where they wrote that maybe the vulcanos in europe will have more activity. Also i read a good thread here at ats. And a strange point at the beside: a friend of mine (he isnt very "conspiracy") told me a month ago that he had a weird dream about a vulcano. The whole city burned down and he looked to overlive.. (I got a little bit like "Hm???", cause i read the article 1 week before and didnt talk about.. weird.. really weird..

The only point i really know is that i am for a special reason here at earth. O.k, you might think now that i have a big ego, but my life showed me this. From the childhood on i never run with the mass. I always saw things, where others go into the hospital and take medicine against shizophrenie.. I know that there exist more between heaven and earth as we all can ever image. So i began to look at those signs. And they come to me in every kind: dreams, special situations in life, visions and so on..

If you ask me what will happen in the future, sorry I cant make a statement to this.
The bad point to have a view like i have is that mostly time i see visions but recognize it only until it happens. Its my kind of "living the now". Those dreams and views i have are sometimes so strange that i really would get mad if i dont have a "wall" arround me which safe my "normality". When you are at the street or together with many peoples, or where ever you rouds go through life, you see that all wear masks. I do hardly to have a mask so i look to walk my way allot into the "empty". (here it means, i climb up those mountains arround me
)

No people = more meditation = clearer view = ..visions..

What i can tell you is that something is coming.
I and many others know that. (like you too)
Its on the way
but guess me

when its time, we all will know what it is.

Nia

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is what i love hearing about because i dont believe in god but i sort of believe in reincarnation. Not sure how to explain it.

top topics

join