It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This scared the hell out of me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In the year 1998, in a small English village, events took place that changed the lives of nine teenagers forever. Although several years have passed since the horrific event or ?experiment? as it was described took place. It continues to haunt and affect the lives of all who were involved.

What follows is a documentary account put together from interview transcripts and subsequent research, given and inspired by an individual who was involved directly with the ?cult?. They gave the VDR full permission to use the experience to educate and perhaps stop anything similar happening again, all names have been changed, all details pertaining to the identities of the individuals have been altered at all costs to ensure the confidence of our informants.

Steve a twenty year old, white male of welsh decent was always something of a loner. He lived alone and kept himself to himself, although not much to look at, with his thin endomorph build and cropped fair hair, he possessed a kind of aura that somehow entranced all who met him, this he used to his terrible advantage.

After attending a new age festival one weekend, he acquired a new toy, a ouji board. The ouji board, bad enough as it is was made worse by the fact that it was surrounded by jaded crystals and bared symbols identified (at least some of them) as being from the Egyptian book of the dead. This ?toy? became the focus of the little clan of teenagers he put together. Playing on young impressionable minds he created a group of eight others ready to help him in his occult experiments.

Full story

I just spent the last 10 minutes on this site. The story which you are about to read, is true and happened. It makes you think about how dangerous occult activity can be.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
An interesting article. I will certainly read the rest of the site. True ? - I'm not yet sure, but I know of similar occurances.

All eyes followed her gaze, and they slowly began to realise that there was something else in the room with them, in the corner of the dark room, there was visible a tall shrouded black mass of shape loosely resembling that of a figure. David described it as being about seven foot in height and it sent more than a shiver down your spine in its presence.

That sounds just like the entity my brother encountered when he was using an ouija board with a friend, although he said that he sensed it had an aspect almost like a 'werewolf'. As for the levitation, I have never seen it personally although my ex-wife did and it had a bad effect upon her, even to the point of being scared of Tarot Cards (which are nothing to do with levitation or the Ouija Board).

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow that is really creepy... I wonder what that 7 foot tall figure looked like, not sure if I would even want to see a picture of it. That is really satanic what they were doing.. I guess the moral of the story of is to be careful who you trust.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hmmm that stuff is really creepy, dunno y they trusted this steve guy in the 1st place, and this story is really freaky especially dat entity, wonder wot it waz hmm.. guess we'll neva kno...

peace out....

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Theres only one way to know if those boards works
hmm nah I think I refrain..

But are there anything else that points to that this story is real? It looks like a christian webpage, wouldnt surprise me if somebody made up a spooky story about oujia boards, satan, devils and stuff.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow... I'm sorry, but those people were morons! Especially since they were "in it, just for kicks."

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
indeed spooky. i have had some bizarre experiences with ouji and agree it�s not something to be taken lightly. the figure mentioned in the story reminded me of this picture, it is a fake apparition but it spooked me for years and was one of many pictures like this that inspired my interest in the paranormal.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
the scary part was where the girl tina was bleeding from her eyes, i know if the thing was ever to play with me, the demon or what ever, i would #in empty 2 shots to his head and 3 to his body with my mark 23 with a sliencer, after all you dont want to wake the neighbors

top topics

join