It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does crop circles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
always have circular shapes in them?

There are exception, like this one:

But don't you guys think this is a bit suspicious? A rope and a piece of wood is all you need to create this kind of patterns... Just sharing my thoughts there.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
have you ever tried drawing a straight line using rope?

Seriously though, radials are the most basic geometric design
found in nature, I think this is why every crop circle has them.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Tie a rope to a pole. Walk up the tram lines and plant the pole. Now walk around the pole with the footboard flattening the crop. LEDs and torches for sightlines. Some are supposed to have 'bent nodes' and maybe they do? I'm open to the idea. Questions still remain. Why would aliens keep leaving messages we don't understand using technology we don't have?

A now defunct CC forum was a discussion board for people that made the circles. It was a great read as they couldn't risk criminal prosecution and had to talk in innuendo and suggestion. Some suggested that possibly and maybe some farmers were paid for the damage. Others wondered if there was a possible chance that some farmers made enough money from charging people to enter the circles to make a profit? If they could offset that profit with the odd insurance claim...everyone would be happy

new topics

join