It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Proctor and Gamble official sends an open letter to President Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do. - Yeah, the media tends to do that. But hten, we have to figure in that obama's also been pretty much doing everything right any-freaking-way.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view. - Nah, he just helps them demonize themselves. I mean really, has Mr. Pritchett ever watched Glen Beck? As for silencing them? How? And why hasn't it worked? Dear god someone give Obama a better book on silencing deranged freaks...

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing. - I'm scared that mr. Pritchett is really scraping the barrel here. Once more making assertions without any backing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years. - Riiiiiiight.

So... there you have it folks. A big bucket of lies, propaganda, disinfo, logicla fallicies, and plust plain ol' bull#. Once again hand-delivered to you by the AFA, makers of such fine ideas as mass teabagging and taking arms against pepsi because they don't hate the gay as much as the AFA.

Huh. "Hate the gay as much as the AFA" - Potential for a slogan chant there.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So perfectly said...

I ask the same questions..
Why does a President have to be in the Military? So he can rule with an ironfist and destroy whatever is left of our image thru out the world? Which then in turn will create worse scenarios by more people and countries hating us. This country, the USA is still isolated. Like before WWII, there was that term coined "isolationist".. well, today is no different..

Why does a President have to run a Payroll or be some CEO or Executive? We are fortunate enuff to have capitalism, but unfortunatley we are a Capitalistic Society, before we are Democratic. Unfortunately, many Americans will say we are Democratic before we are Capitalistic. When ONE thing drives a nation, it leads to corruption and greed as we see all the time.. Money! Money creates devastation and disparity. Money drives corporations, and corporations drive our government...

We are in a sense an extreme form of Capitalism from an economists point of view.. We are a Democracy second.. But we should be a Democracy first. People do NOT run this country, Corporations do.. So a President with NO Corporation experience will be an even balance and quite welcomed - IMO.

Unless you want another George W. Bush - Stolen elections (like JFK mind you), failed business practices and cover up his "non" military existence but say he was.. Look what just ONE man has done to our country?? It only took ONE man to nearly destroy our image, our credibility, our strength, and it will take a Nation together to repair it.. AND, i still actually like GWB, I just think he was flawed like the rest of us..

So, I'm so sick of hearing both Democrats and Republicans complain... AND, I'm tired of hearing about this deficit that Obama has created.. it is a deficit of $2trillion for ONE reason and ONE reason only... the Stimulus Package! which will be paid back(with interest)!! There are other reasons why it is so much as well, such as poor relations with China... So, it is time to stop complaining about deficits and what not, and start working together, b/c China is on a BULL RUN to be the biggest, most powerful nation this world has ever seen...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow, you two are prime examples of why we are going off the rails. Why wouldn't you question your president about everything he does. I guess it better suits you to get in line like the rest of the sheep. Boy when SHTF and you ask people for help I hope they spit on you as they walk past.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by herbii
So perfectly said...

it is a deficit of $2trillion for ONE reason and ONE reason only... the Stimulus Package! which will be paid back(with interest)!! .

I have never heard this before. Originally the TARP funds were expected to be repaid but not stimulus. That's pure spending, many more government jobs and some temporary jobs for particular projects that are near and dear to some politicians' hearts. could you provide details on this repayment plan of the stimulus money?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join