It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Damage caused by Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay, I know that crops circles are fantastic and everything, but if they are man made, it is a crime. These farmers are losing a % of their harvest do to "crop circles" but really its more like farm graffiti, and it is vandalism.

If I saw people wrecking my field to promote their alien hoax, I would be pissed.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The jellyfish caused 600 pounds worth of crop damage. Yeah it's not like total crop devastation, but in the article above they talked about keeping people from investigating to avoid further crop damage.

Are there still people that think these are done by aliens? If so why would aliens mess up a farmers field? Do they have no manners? If it really was aliens, and it was my field, I would attack the aliens to prevent further damage to my crop. (Yeah, I know it's an unlikely scenario.)

Anyway, I know it is an art form, but if you are going to jack up a farmers field, at least have the decency to pay him for the damage you caused.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i was always under the impression that the crops will stand back up straight and undamaged after about two weeks or so. that is just what i have always read not claming to know if thats true however

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
i was always under the impression that the crops will stand back up straight and undamaged after about two weeks or so. that is just what i have always read not claming to know if thats true however

yeah i also seen this the "real" ones have radiation and do no damage to crops
i even herd of one with a porky pine weaved in that was damage but the crop was fine

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

Originally posted by donttaserme

yeah i also seen this the "real" ones have radiation and do no damage to crops
i even herd of one with a porky pine weaved in that was damage but the crop was fine

A porcupine was woven into the crop circle while it was formed? Got a link to back this up? If it's true, i think you can rule out human involvment on that one and I wanna see it!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've got no evidence other than memories of a CC forum. The circlemakers intimated that some farmers made a reasonable profit from charging visitors and asking for royalties from media 'birds-eye view' photos. It explains how some of the more sizable patterns were created in 'one night.' Given permission, the guys could take all day and night. Seems more reasonable than the 'aliens did it! hypothesis.'

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Maybe it's a conspiracy within the farming community to make more cash by ruining crops and posing the circles as ET formed? I'm no hussler but I know I could pull more than 600 in for that jellyfish crop circle

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That actually seems very plausible. Hell, if i owned a few fields and i could make double off the publicity than selling the crop i would

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OP, I suggest that you read this:

www.ufologie.net...

As well as consider that generally the growth throughout the next year in the area within the crop circle tends to produce hardier seedlings, as has been reported. That effect does not seem to last beyond about a year.

Also, experiments have shown that modulated microwaves can produce geometrical effects in resonant material, such as water that is flash frozen immediately after exposure, and that curved structures can be "drawn" by attenuating the microwave radiation emitted via a computer controlled cyclotron and a vectorable wave guide. This however, does not appear to be the method that the observed white balls manipulate the grass via. When examined, the grass appears frequently to have "grown" into that shape somehow within an extremely short period of time because internal structures are in no way damaged or destroyed beyond what would be expected in a healthy undisturbed crop with adequate nutrients, C02, sunlight, and water.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by angrysniper]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

i seen it on youtube i`ll try n find it but may take days u2u me and i`ll send it or if you want to try n find
I THINK it may have been in a 2012 set of 6-8 vids, i know big help but was a few month back
can anyone else confirm this for me?

after edit------n quick look on you tube

yeah it almost definately in "2012 the online move" but its 16 parts long and i don`t have the time to look more. but its in there some were

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Aceofclubs]

new topics

top topics

join