It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T-Mobile..... oh lord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How come you have to tell THEM you don't want to renew your contract!?

I finished my 18month contract in Arpil and I have recieved a letter saying I'm being taken to a debt collection agency. Because I haven't paid them since April. I owe them £88.86, that's TWO MONTHS after the contract ended. Nobody told me that I would have to tell them, I mean I expected it to end AFTER the AGREED 18 months.

What can I do? It says in small print on the back of my contract I need to give notice after the 18 months. Is this not ridiculous!?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ridiculous...but a good ploy for the corporate elite

I have TMobile America...Is hould look at mine

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Ridiculous...but a good ploy for the corporate elite

I have TMobile America...Is hould look at mine

-Kyo

You really should Kyo, even when I signed the contract the guy who sold it to me (from Carphone Warehouse) never said anything about such a thing. If I were you I'd read the contract and get ready to notify them you want to leave when your contract runs up.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

Do not pay them. The contract ended, and they are trying to get some money off of you for nothing. Contact your credit agencies to get it wiped off your credit report.

Go to your district attorney's office (or the UK equivalent) and file a complaint with them. There is possible criminal wrongdoing on the companies part, and they know that.

top topics

join