It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 things the Illuminati can teach you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

warofillusions.wordpress.com

Today I again, write here about a vast, sprawling movement which comprises a dedicated part of the population who work day in, day out to bring great changes to this world. In this arena, the majority does not see intelligence, courage, honor, decency, skill, as great things. They speak of these in glowing terms, yes, but the reality is just the opposite. Your worth is decided strictly, by most people comprising this “underground”, by the resources you have at your beck and call, and how many worshippers, clones and mindless thralls you have sloshing saliva in your path at the moment. The
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's time to start coming up with some fresh stuff. Discussing Zios, bankers, the same old stuff over and over just helps to keep things the same old way. Really, isn't it boring just talking about the same stuff over and over, just falling for the same stuff over and over and over and over and over again? Doesn't it?

Perhaps we really should start looking at why the Illuminati are where they are and why humanity has been the way it has for eons.

warofillusions.wordpress.com

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Crass

u have sloshing saliva in your path at the moment. The

WTF if i was Illuminati I would be like "Clean that # up! Or i'll like... turn your bank account into a... david lee roth album... ."

Yeah!

Drunk!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's my understanding that different groups of people have called themselves the Illuminati throughout the centuries, and they did often form secret societies in order to protect themselves from the persecution that always follows the most advanced and enlightened thinkers of an age.

Often they were the holders of scientific knowledge which was declared heretical during their times, scientific knowledge which we now accept as fact. They were also among the first to espouse revolutionary new concepts of government like democracy and liberty and freedom of thought and speech.

There were no doubt some rotten apples among the members of these groups, but by and large they were remarkable for their forward-looking and progressive approach to knowledge and learning.

Sometimes members of these secret societies have become prominent and/or powerful during their lifetimes. Many are now known and their esoteric associations are common knowlege.

That said, I don't think there is only one secret society that has sought to become the Illuminati through the ages. There have been many. Unfortunately they do not control the world. They remain on the cutting edge of their societies.

I sometimes wish the Illuminati were really in charge of things. It might be a better world.

But they are not.

top topics

join