It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Antigen Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have a theory that I have also conducted research on and will post more info about.

My theory is that the swine flu is not deadly, but it also can not be contained or controlled the same way as those diseases typically only passed through the blood.

Then if you have Hepatitis, more specifically hepatitis B then it becomes australian antigen and deadly. So maybe the fatalities from the swiine flu were carriers of hepatitis.

Therefore, the government could not control H1n1 if it became a pandemic. But they would not need to because it wouldn't be fatal unless you had hepatitis, which they can control because hepatitis is not an airborn illness so it could be controlled by flu vaccinations instead.

What you guys think?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
aje.oxfordjournals.org...

HEPATITIS B ANTIGEN: REGIONAL VARIATION IN INCIDENCE AND SUBTYPE RATIO IN THE AMERICAN RED CROSS DONOR POPULATION1

R. Y. DODD, P. V. HOLLAND, LOUISA Y. NI, HOLLY M. SMITH and T. J. GREENWALT
Address for reprint requests: Mr. R. Y. Dodd, American Red Cross, Blood Research Laboratory, 9312 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20014

Dodd, R. Y. (Amer. Nat. Red Cross, Blood Research Lab., 9312 Old Georgetown Rd., Bethesda, Md. 20014) P. V. Holland, L. Y. Ni, H. M. Smith, and T. J. Greenwalt. Hepatitis B antigen: Regional variation in incidence and subtype ratio in the American Red Cross donor population. Am J Epidemiol 97: 111–115, 1973.—A study of 2,596,118 Red Cross blood donations taken between April and December 1971 has established 0.104% as the national incidence of hepatitis B antigen (HBAg) antigenemia among volunteer blood donors. Considerable and significant variations in incidence have been demonstrated both locally and on a broad regional basis. In addition, the national value for the ratio of the HBAg subtype ad to HBAg subtype ay was found to be 5.8:1; again with considerable regional variation. In general, northern regions demonstrated a low incidence of HBAg whereas high incidences were found in the southeast, or in densely populated urban areas. Low ad: ay ratios were noted in two northeastern states and in the northwestern region of the U.S. In the absence of detailed information on the geographic variation of donor populations detailed analysis of the basis for these variations is not possible.

Australian antigen; blood donors; hepatitis associated antigen; hepatitis B

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Antigen

An antigen is a substance that prompts the generation of antibodies and can cause an immune response.[1] The word originated from the notion that they can stimulate antibody generation.[2] We now know that the immune system does not consist of only antibodies. The modern definition encompasses all substances that can be recognized by the adaptive immune system. In the strict sense, immunogens are those substances that elicit a response from the immune system, whereas antigens are defined as substances that bind to specific antibodies. Not all antigens produce an immunogenic response, but all immunogens are antigens (Immunobiology, Janeway and Travers, 1994).
Antigens are usually proteins or polysaccharides. This includes parts (coats, capsules, cell walls, flagella, fimbrae, and toxins) of bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms. Lipids and nucleic acids are antigenic only when combined with proteins and polysaccharides. Non-microbial exogenous (non-self) antigens can include pollen, egg white, and proteins from transplanted tissues and organs or on the surface of transfused blood cells.

Hepatitis B

Hepatitis B is a disease caused by HBV hepatitis B virus which infects the liver of hominoidae, including humans, and causes an inflammation called hepatitis. Originally known as "serum hepatitis",[1] the disease has caused epidemics in parts of Asia and Africa, and it is endemic in China. [2] About a third of the world's population, more than 2 billion people, have been infected with the hepatitis B virus.[3] This includes 350 million chronic carriers of the virus.[4] Transmission of hepatitis B virus results from exposure to infectious blood or body fluids containing blood.
The acute illness causes liver inflammation, vomiting, jaundice and—rarely—death. Chronic hepatitis B may eventually cause liver cirrhosis and liver cancer—a fatal disease with very poor response to current chemotherapy.[5] The infection is preventable by vaccination.[6]
Hepatitis B virus is an hepadnavirus—hepa from hepatotrophic and dna because it is a DNA virus[7]—and it has a circular genome composed of partially double-stranded DNA. The viruses replicate through an RNA intermediate form by reverse transcription, and in this respect they are similar to retroviruses.[8] Although replication takes place in the liver, the virus spreads to the blood where virus-specific proteins and their corresponding antibodies are found in infected people. Blood tests for these proteins and antibodies are used to diagnose the infection.[9]

H1N1

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, also known as A(H1N1), is a subtype of influenzavirus A and the most common cause of influenza (flu) in humans. Some strains of H1N1 are endemic in humans, including the strain(s) responsible for the 1918 flu pandemic which killed 50-100 million people worldwide. Less virulent H1N1 strains still exist in the wild today, worldwide, causing a small fraction of all influenza-like illness and a large fraction of all seasonal influenza. H1N1 strains caused roughly half of all flu infections in 2006.[1] Other strains of H1N1 are endemic in pigs (swine influenza) and in birds (avian influenza).
In March to June of 2009, thousands of laboratory-confirmed infections and a number of deaths were caused by an outbreak of a new strain of H1N1.[2]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So this might explain why, out of so many cases of swine flu there are far less fatalities. This appears to me as a disease that mutates if an antigen is present which might explain why some of the deaths have been age or even race specific. It also explains why the WHO would be at a level 5 right now but almost certain to be raised to a 6.

So Baxter International was caught red handed distributing vaccinnes tainted with the bird flu. Obviously there is evidence of a conspiracy.

Have you guys ever seen "Right at your Door"? I recommend you do.

Still waiting to hear your thoughts people.

Now take a look at the DIA murals. It depicts woman carrying their dead babies in a single form line, and a soldier with NAZI symbolism in a gas mask, symbolizing quarantine.

Things at DIA
AU AG=Australian Antigen
Many life forms will go extinct.
There is a gargoyle on a suitcase (dirty bomb)
New World Airport Commision
Alien key pad
Underground metropolis, military bunker and what is rumored tobe an arc
A time capsule for the children of 2094

Then swords are beaten into plow shares and children gather and eat from the tree of life.

This is the conspiracy, the one written down in the bible hundreds of years ago.

We are looking at it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I must say, that's a pretty interesting theory and kudos on putting so much effort into it.

It's really early here, and I have had no sleep, so I haven't taken the time to read every thing you've posted, but are you saying: Anyone who has Hepatitis, and manages to contract swine flu, will most likely die?

That's scary enough to make sense. I actually know someone in our street who happens to be unfortunate enough to have Hep B, and we just so happen to have the most cases of Swine Flu in the country in our state. (Joy!) So as grim as it sounds, I'll be keeping an eye on her from now on...

Now, I do believe I'll go back and read 100% of what you posted! S&F for you!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Obscure Perception

What I am saying is that hepatitis might have to do with it. But I am not sure how to check and see how many victims had hepatitis or any other blood transfused diseases. Seems like this could be a possible explanation, I am hardly any good with medical issues so I was hoping somebody with a medical background could help out. I think that the swine flu would seem like a typical flu or even lie dorment if there are no antigens present. Perhaps if this is true, you could get a vaccine for hep-b as a possible cure.

However it is difficult to trust anyone especially when you have these pharmecueticals sending out tainted vaccines and even worse when they are doing it on a global scale and pushing out tamiflu which might not even help as a cure.

To me it would make sense that if the swine flu was man made and was designed to be a pandemic that would eventually spread to most people as an airborne illness that there must be some way of controlling it, so my theory is that they can not control who it spreads to but they can control who gets treated to hep-b shots and who doesn't.

After all this thing could be spread around before it becomes a problem, but then if there is a hepatitis outbreak it would be over for most people. I think the key to solving this is hepatitis and if you don't have it your probably better equipped to fight the swine flu.

Again this is only a theory so hopefully we can get some more medical advice on the issue.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have hep A I believe (not exactly sure since it was 23 years ago and in my home country of Uruguay..I read that if you have hep A you become immune to any Hep virus..I think..so hopefully I will be immune to this if its true about whats going on..I been researching this DIA and its pretty messed up

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
just realized this post was from two years ago...more ppl just findin out about this now..crazy

top topics

join