It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France crash killed two prominent illegal arms foes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Air France crash killed two prominent illegal arms foes

rawstory.com

The puzzling crash of Air France’s Flight 447 killed two of the world’s “most prominent” illegal arms trade and international drug trafficking foes, according to a little-noticed report.

In a revelation sure to fuel conspiracy theories over the plane’s demise, the report reveals that two key figures in the neverending internecine battle against global arms and drug trafficking perished when the plane abruptly fell out of the sky.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sundayherald.com
news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Was The Air-France Plane a cloaked Assasination?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't know, maybe I am helping to fuel the fire, but killing two prominent anti gun advocates would probably open up the illegal arms trade a bit.

I know several threads here are following up on technical details that disprove the theory of anything but an accident. That is fine.

I find it incredibly strange that the article goads conspiracy theorists into thinking about the possibility.

Something is incredibly strange with this accident, even it is only the loss of the numerous individuals on board.
DocMoreau

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You are correct my friend something is extremely strange about this plane crash. With all the other crashes this year, why has this one garnered so much attention?

I believe it to be the few small details that are left out of the public's eye. You must search to find them. Like this report for example. There is another thread on the boards right now talking about how there is an unusually large amount of important people on that plane.

Speculation is indeed needed in this matter and diligence by outside investigators to find the real reason this plane fell out of the sky.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Right, it is all strange.

Perhaps I am wrong, but I believe I linked to the thread you mentioned in my OP.

Maybe there is more than one thread about the oddity of those who passed away on this flight.

I would like someone to touch on my thoughts about this article goading us to be conspiracy theorists.
DocMoreau

top topics

join