It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we will be called terroists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OK this is just a idea

the elite don't want us to interfere with there plans so we are the main threat to the nwo ....

anybody every heard of project blackjack appertnly london and other main cities will apparently get bombed if it was true on the 22nd of june

the mi5 or whatever it is called probably can see all the info on ats and see the threads about june 22nd

they could arrest us
call us terrorist apparently planning a terrorist attack catch my drift

would does everybody think???

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't think there is any reason to do that in the UK as many of you do not have weapons. I think this may well occur in the US but then the ones considered terrorists are supporters of the constitution and right to bear arms. Thats why there are camps in the US and probably not so many over there in the UK. Also they may play the cyberhacker card which if twisted around enough could make us terrorists for posting on ATS.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Also I haven't read enough to know about Blackjack to know any better but we have seen some similar things going on in the us. I believe that the H1n1 virus only becomes fatal when one has been affected with hepatitis B, then it becomes Australian Antigen and becomes very deadly.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i think that many here already wear the label "terrorist". They don't need another reason. They just have to decide when to go after them. Unfortunately I am probably on that list.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
i think that many here already wear the label "terrorist". They don't need another reason. They just have to decide when to go after them. Unfortunately I am probably on that list.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

I know for sure that I am. I posted about my experiance with the German CIA :

I don't really know if this will calm you down or possilby hype you up more but I Live in Berlin, the Capitol of Germany. I have been "interviewed" by the german CIA called "BND" because i have been very active in german threads on WWII secrets, and mainly bunkerstories, and They came to my house, picked me up and took me to their Buildingkomplex (which ironically were American Army barracks up to the 90's) and interviewed me for about 2 hours. They made it clear, that they didn't want me, or anyone else "nosing" around in that specific part of german history. Since that incident, I am unregularly being followed by people in suits, walking me up to my door. My girlfriend is a whitness. I don't know if I am just being really paranoid since i had a talk with them, or there is seriously bigger stuff going on here...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicious being called a Terroist is better than being called a Terrorist.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i hate the word terrorist its annyoing because people back the word if i was arrested for being a terroist people wouldnt question it they would think i wanted to kill people and im only 17 lol

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

most of us in the US, certainly everyone here on ATS, have been declared extremists and "potential" terrorists by Homeland Security.

google MIAC Report on right-wing extremism. it's been done.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodWolf762

Yep.....we here on ATS are definately on the 'Red' list

You all see how they purposely repeated that the Holocaust Museum's Patsy...oops..I mean shooter....loved internet sites like ATS or 9/11 Truth movement? They want to paint anyone who thinks "outside the box" and edcuated about the NWO as a potential 'homefrown terrorist'......

Get ready for your 4 a.m knock on the door....

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think the Canadian Security Intelligence Service or CSIS thinks I'm a potenial threat because I can't shut my mouth about certain agenda's which why I keep being followed around and it's not paranoid thinking it's true.

I know your reading this mother f**ker

[edit on 6/16/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
[edit on 6/16/2009 by Big Oil]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

It's the green the list in my country and I'll probably be up early the day that happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Anyone that goes against any government is a terrorist.

It does not mean you are out there to "terrorize". It is only a label given to the ones that goes against government.

It is also a good way to segregate those that are looking for good changes for the people , and keep other people (potential supporters) afraid to even think alike these kind of people.

Pretty clever too , the government goes , blows up some people (or fund this or whatever) , claim that terrorists did those , and if YOU are against them at all , they simply put you in the same wagon. And you did not even have to kill thousands to earn the title!

Such good people they are , are they not?

top topics

join