It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a "reputation" or anti NWO vibe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What i mean by reputation, did you leave trail here and in other places, expressing your true self as a anti NWO agent?

I know over the last 10 years i left # load of "hot" info here and there. Im quite scared

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

i've been thinking about this a lot lately, for some strange reason. so its even more strange that you posted this. hah
anyways...the majority of information that i've passed along makes me proud or happy...because i know those people (although i'm no longer in contact with them) had their eyes opened in ways they might not have without knowing me.

actually the thing that makes me the most worrisome is oddly, my mother. haha she's a nut job and a half...and has hated me much of my life, or at least acted like it. i see her as one of those people in movies that turns on the "good guy" in the end...
isn't it strange to be most afraid of information you've shared with FAMILY? LOLz.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yes yes i dont trust not just my mother, i dont trust practically anyone now days... but i must say the work i posted on the net and in life carried a distinct anti NWO flavour and now i can not sleep well a night

Discordians should be near ...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i would have to say yes mate.

I've been passing out flyers/pamphlets/postcards/DVD'S to people for the past couple of years, as well as publicly speaking about it as well

not only about the NWO but 9-11, the Bilderbergs/CFR/TC The FED etc

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One Word if your scared of what your posting on the interwebs....

PROXY! (Which i am not behind right now, as i there is no need at this moment.)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I guess that is the sad thing, for me.

I changed views recently, and hope they do not judge my past views. I am in full support of their efforts, now. As long as I become one of 'them', that is.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is it better to die on your feet than to live on your knees??

Lostnemesis your a pussy!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Those at top of the NWO don't care if we like them. You can tell by their actions what they think of most people. Pretending to like them won't save anyone they mark for death or enslavement. At this point I do not know if they are like Nazis or the ancient Romans. Romans at least could be charmed.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't think many, if any, of us have anything to worry about, as far as the bashed-down-door-in-the-middle-of-the-night is concerned.

Look at what we write -- CT stuff. Much easier to make a case for any of us being CT whackos than to kill us. Look, people who disappear attract attention and questions.

I doubt very seriously that any of us matter one whit to the NWO, IF in fact they have the influence that is claimed.

Besides, "they" will always need people to do the labor. That's not work for soft hands.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah as i said for some a house and a job is enough for some nothing is enough

All i ever wanted is to work my dream job, but because of the corrupt system in place i can not do it, i dont even have the money for education ...

"All dude ever wanted is his rug back"

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
F U C K
The NWO
I'm on someone's list...and I don't care.
I'd rather die in glory, than live in hell. Thanks Achilles!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman
One Word if your scared of what your posting on the interwebs....

PROXY!

Excellent suggestion.

If anyone wants to set up their own SOCKS proxy server for email, web, ftp, ssh, etc. feel free to contact me.

I can recommend several low-cost Linux VPS providers that I have used in the course of my travails and also set you up with Webmin so that you can control the proxy by yourself.

You make the account, I'll do the control panel/proxy setup for free. A low-cost VPS usually runs from $8 to $20 US per month depending on the provider.

Disclaimer: I do not sell VPS nor will I receive any monetary benefit from my recommendations of third-party services.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I will keep talking s**t about NWO regardless of the conquences and I would much rather die on my feet and defend my honor rather than bow down to these relentless folks.

new topics

top topics

join