It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Legal proof income tax doesn't apply to most Americans!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Me, I'll give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's.

The best part about that is Caesar decides what's Caesar's.

And if should happen to disagree you get either prison or shot to death in front of your kids. Depending on Caesar's mood of course.

Good to hear from you thisguy.

As usual, you are correct, however, I should have clarified. And prepare for, and fight the battles I CAN win.

As proven over and over again, this is one battle we'll lose if we take on.

Call it "fly under the radar" if you will.

[edit on 9/6/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

Well, when you get a chance watch them because he uses the SCOTUS rulings themselves as additional support for his arguments, and frankly busts them in their own smut.

I have never seen anything quite like this, with such a clearly laid out, and understandable format that takes you from start to finish. Awesome!

Star and flag from me, for sure to OP. And I'd give you ten more if I could.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Actually, I never said I would not pay my taxes because of the video

I was simply showing what I found and asking what you guys thought about it and how accurate it is.....

Thanks for the comments, personally the video makes sense, however, as you said I wouldn't simply rely on a youtube video. But, it is a good starting point for your own research, so it's worth posting. I've heard the same old debate over and over, this seemed like good evidence that I've never seen before, so I shared it.

I would like to hear from a CPA or something of that matter, and see if what they say about these cross-references.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Actually, they do have the authority to take taxes. Sorry. It is constitutional and it is legal for them to do.

Could you define income as used in the 16th Amendment?

Take note, we arent talking modern day definitions here, we need the definition as it was used in 1913.

Not gross income either, as used in the IRC.

I'll be waiting for the definition.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OK. So if the income tax is perfectly legal, answer me this simple question:

Why does this IRS commissioner completely NOT answer the question she was asked?

Edit to note: By the way, just because it's a youtube video doesn't mean it's bogus or any less credible, youtube is just the number one place to upload your own videos, kinda like, I dk, ATS media....

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Karrotz]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Karrotz]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join