It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO propulsion theory?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Continued...

3) Underneath the power plant, was discovered a ball-turret, approximately ten feet in diameter. This turret was encompassed by a series of gears that has an unusual ratio not known by any of our engineers. On the underside of the turret were four circular cavities, coated with some smooth material not identified. These cavities are symetrical but seem to be movable, just how far is not known. The movement of the turret coinsides with the dome-shaped copula compartment above the power room. It is believed that the main propulsion system is a bladeless turbine, similar to current development now underway at AMC and the Mogul Project. A possible theory was devised by Dr. Angust Steinhaff (a paperclip scientist), Dr. Wartner Von Braun and Dr. Theodore von Karmen as the craft moves through the air, it somehow draws the oxygen from the atmosphere and by an induction process, generates an atomic fusion reaction (see TAB 2). The air outside the craft would be ionised, thus propelling the craft forward. Coupled with the circular air foil for lift, the craft would presumably have an unlimited range and air speed. this may account for the reported absence of any noise and the apparent blue flame often associated with rapid accelaration.

H) On the deck of the Power room there are what resembles typewriter keys, possibly the reactor/powerplant controls. There were no conventional electronics nor wiring to be seen connecting these controls to the propulsion turret.

A) There is a flight deck located inside the copula section. It is round and domed at the top. The absence of canopy, observation windows/blisters, or any optical projections, lands support to the opinion that this craft is either guided by remote viewing or remotely controlled.

1) A semi-circular photo-tube array (possibly television)

2) Crew compartments were hermetically sealed via a solid-fication process.

3) No weld marks, rivets or soldered/welded joints.

H) Craft components appear to be molded and pressed into a perfect fit.

REPORT ENDS..

Additional information;

TO; Commanding General, Army Air Forces, Washington 25, D.C. HQ, Air Defense Command, (unidentifiable), New York, ATTN: AC/15-2 ??

Forwarded for your information.

For the Commant General,

Signed,

K.F.Twining (unidentifiable) General, USA, Commanding.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by BLUE ARMS]

PLEASE NOTE: edited for spelling, hand-typed from 1989 Amiga bulliten board in USA.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Anti-gravity capacitor

Tesla theories. Occult ether physics

How to build an electro gravitic flying machine

IMO Tesla is the godfather of electrogravitic anti gravity machines. The public is only allowed to see part of his research documents. All of the good stuff belongs to various different governments like Russia and the US.

Also in my semi educated opinion on the matter, this video is real and this is what an electro gravitic (anti grav) craft would look an act like. Notice when it spins it kind of bobs slightly, thats because it is compressing the earths gravitational field underneath it riding it like a tube of current.

The real challenge is actually finding the correct components and being able to re-produce these effects. The powers that be already know about this type of stuff. It all came from German scientist and Nazi technologies during project paperclip. Foo Fighters, orbs of light, and the like all fall under this category of craft. They have been around for a long time and are created by MAN. Not ET.

That doesn't mean that I don't think ET are responsible for some of these types of sightings and crafts, I just believe that humans are responsible for many of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi,

I am interested in your information re: " It all came from German scientist and Nazi technologies during project paperclip. "

Please tell me more.

P.S. please not with "KNOWN" youTube video "CGi graffic past-times"

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by fls13

Then your mechanical skills are way beyond me. I change the oil, can change a tire and of course wash my car, when not to lazy to do so. Tune up my car? There should be a minimum evacuation of a ten mile radious around my house... I can fix an airplane if jet powered but have A LOT of trouble with the internal combustion eng. Please exxcuse me why I cry, I'm feeling so pathetic...

You can work on jets but not cars? . . . . oh well, I don't touch brakes and friends have told me they're easy so everybody has their specialities. I can also swap out hard drives and motherboards. Be impressed, be very impressed.

I'm always reminded of an incident from back in the day when a friend had a fan belt go on him and couldn't figure out how to get the new one past the fan blades. I told him he'd feel stupid after I showed him how it was done. I was right.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
OP paul La viollette has some interesting theories regarding UFO propulsion. They in his opinion use electrogravetics. The UFO uses massive electrical fields to decrease gravities potential. It's not anti gravity it's gravity manipulation. Basically he says that gravity and electromagnetism on a sub quantum level are coupled energy wise. that is there is only so much energy potential in the sub quanta and it's shared between gravity and electricity. when the electromagnetic potential is higher than the gravetic potential it takes the shared energy for it's self and robs graavity of it's potential to manifest. It's sorta like a guitar amplifyerr. there are two knobs that control the volume. the master volume knob and the gain control knob. the gain control knob adjusts the signal streangth entering the amplifyer. the master volume is obviously the master volume. but the master volume has no output if the incomming signal is so small because the gain is set real low. Thats what eectrogravetics says. the gravity is still on master volume of say 7 but since the massive electromagnetic potential is robbing from the gravety potential for that space the gain on the gravity is next to nothing and the out put of the gravity (the master volume) is very low and much more manageable.

So to create this massive electric field in the millions of volt potential range they use microwave beams in a Phase conjugance microwave resonance mirror set up. microwave resonance allows the microwave beam to be confined to it's self bouncing back and forth along the same path being bottled up, rising in amplitude, gaining power in a manner sort of like a capacitor. the field basically creates a massive standing wave between a point in space and the craft of huge electric potential. this changes the gravity potential in that region massively reducing it so that the craft has defeated gravity all together. The craft can then move by adjusting and finnessing the beam and field shape and streangth. Interestingly according to LaViollette the polarity of the beam can be reversed increasing the gravity in that region, thus acting like a tractor beam...capable of pulling people or cows into the craft. Or simple for inhanced manuverablity.

THe craft would require one beam set up to bounce between it's self and a phase conjugance mirror set up elsewehere on the bottom of the craft. Two ports essentially for the beam. the beam bouncing back and forth between it's two mirrors and the ground will create a soliton field (like a standing wave of energy) This alone would cause the craft to bounce or bob on it's own field able to rise or sink but not move too well. two more mirrors so that the beam is split and shared with not one mirror but three now in a triangular fashion would give it all the mauverablity it needs as the individual split beams are managed indipendantly in power streangth.

Bob lazars description of the Sport Model describes the use of electrogravetic phase conjugance propulsion using microwaves. not by element 115 which is to throw people off the scent. the reactor is not a antigravity device but a Gunn diode microwave gun which blasts the beam up the central tube (gravity wave to lazar) Microwave beam guide and Kylstron amplifyer in one to further tune and amlify the microwave to optimal power and frequency. to electrogravetic guys. The gravity amplifyers in lazars ship all three of them are phase conjugate mixers. hey basically are the apparatus that manipule the phasing and power out put of the individual split beams (for manuvering) It all makes sense from the electrogravetics perspective.

Sorry for the really bad spelling and grammar.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wiki on Paperclip and related operations

Most of the German scientist we aquired from the Nazis later formed NASA. Hell the Germans were the first to put a man made object into space, and they were easilly 25-30 years advanced of other nations in the department of aeronautics and rocket proppulsion. They also extensivly tested the 'bell' which was a saucer shaped craft that had an electrogravitic powere supply that also used heated mercury in it's core. Why?? I don't know but weird things happen when you mess with mercury.

All of this research was spearheaded by Nazi scientists during WW2. The higher eschelons of Nazi officers, and Hitler himself, were obsessed with Wunderwaffen (wonder weapons) technologies. They had many secret research facilities in Germany, for example the Reise complex, as well as sponsored research in the United States at White Sands and later Groom Lake as related to MK ULTRA and Paperclip.

Everything the US military and NASA knows about flight and space travel we took from the Germans who knew about it and were experimenting with them in the early 30's.

And much of the research that they were doing had already been researched and tested extensively by only one man several years before them: Nikola Tesla.

Had Tesla been propperly funded (he may have been in secret by a government) publicly we would have free energy and no one would fly any thing with wings or jets and propellers. Everything would look like a flying saucer.

Another man you guys would probably be interested in is John Searl and the SEG motor. Snoop around the searlsolution web sight and read up. There is a wealth of information available to the public and some very interesting photos of what his flying machines look like... They look exactly like the classic UFO.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
That sounds about right Bassplyr. Confining and compressing frequencies/morphologies to de-couple from the effect we call gravity. It can be used for other things as well, and I don't think it's confined to EM frequencies either. They were right, it's all about frequencies. Should read up on the reciprocal theory of the universe by the late Dewey B. Larson.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Flux,

you are correct. The technique is not limited to MW it was discovered as a neato way to make 3d holograms in the optical range. the Applications are interesting. It's also part of the top line radar equipment these days. set up a soliton beam in phase conjugance with an enemy air craft including stealth aircraft and the return signature on radar for the enemy craft gets bigger and bigger as the beam intesifies. Since these sort of beams literally lock on to the reflective surface (this case enemy stealth craft) due to the physics of Phased Conjugance Resonance the creaft couldn't move fast enough or stealthly enough to break a lock on with this beam. once it's got you it's got you no matter what stunts you pull.

ALso it's used to track satellites. hit it with the beam leave the beam on-it's very power econimical) and it stays locked on the satellite for good. no loosing track of enemy satellites.

Also could be used for MW secure transmissions from a SF unit in the field and it's survailing (spy) equipment. no body would be able to intercept the signal unlessthey were litterally in the beams path and by pure luck.

It's suspected that the snow bird project (the case with the malfunctioning UFO witnessed by two ladies and their son along a back rural road that ended up giving them all radiation burns. The craft had a flame shooting out the bottom of it. The description matches a device called a flame jet generator. A sorta van de graf generator that uses ionized jet exhaust instead of a conveyor belt to build up enormus electrical potential. THe flame jet generator was used during the supposed project winterhaven a Electro gravetics program on craft to experiment with the basics of electrogravetics. later they abondoned the flame jet for other power/amplyfier equipment.

Can probably be used to create artificial gravety environments on a space craft or artificial weightless environments back on earth. just set up the beam in the room and hope nobody gets fried from being exposed to that much MW.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Bassplyr, it seems you certainly know your stuff. Solitons...

You just gave me a new perspective/angle to look at and at least a few months of study to keep me mentally occupied. Thank you!

You know, I never considered the speed of a non-linear wave can be just as important as it's other properties in potential of these kinds of propulsion systems (as well as sensory applications).

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi W3RLIED2,

The video you directed me to on youtube and I quote from your previous post "this video is real and this is what an electro gravitic (anti grav) craft would look an act like"

I was supprised you did not know that this video has been "well de-bunked" and is a TOTAL fake.

CGI Graffixz, are good but not beyond reality.. not yet anyway.

With this in mind (you believing a FAKED video is real) I personally find anything that you contribute to be taken with a rather LARGE 'pinch' of Salt.

I am not for one moment sugesting you are completely full of BS but you appear to be rather "gullible" and tend to believe, the unbelievable.

READ my previous posts, which are FACT and were copied from an actual LEAKED document, obviously NOT seen here on ATS before!?!.

The original 'leakers' back in 198*.. were all investigated by the FBI????

(some still in Jail today??)

And everyone just passes it by??? WTF??

Check "COMMODORE AMIGA" 1980's bullitin boards for these facts.

BLUE ARMS.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
UFOs are powered by stable nuclear fusion reactors, and sunspots are one kind of stable nuclear fusion reactors

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by max36
UFOs are powered by stable nuclear fusion reactors, and sunspots are one kind of stable nuclear fusion reactors

This thread is about their 'propulsion' method. Not power generation!

Why spam the same message across multiple sites & you've put it on more than one thread here as well:

www.ufoforums.co.uk...
www.ufoforums.co.uk...
www.alien-ufos.com...

etc, etc....

As to your reply. Fusion power isn't 'efficient' enough for space propulsion. Anti-Matter is where they would be at.

Lastly, a sunspot isn't any kind of stable nuclear fusion reactor. Sunspots are a result of magnetic field lines produced by the sun. Sunspots have a magnetic field strength that's a few thousand times stronger than a regular magnetic field. So I'd hardly call them 'stable' either! Ergo, the proper answer is that the sun is actually the reactor & the sunspot isn't!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you can make the air conduct electricity you might be able
to move around in the atmosphere.
That's the secret to UFO propulsion.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BLUE ARMS

It is believed that the main propulsion system is a bladeless turbine, similar to current development now underway at AMC and the Mogul Project

Interesting that you mentioned bladeless turbine propulsion method.
When I saw this article the first thing I thought of was how it could be used for propulsion.

Dyson launches the bladeless electric fan.
www.ft.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If you can make the air conduct electricity you might be able
to move around in the atmosphere.
That's the secret to UFO propulsion.

T+L thats an interesting one.

Any ideas why they seem to like water?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks for that I'd never heard of Larson, now i have my bed time reading for today.

Back on topic, aren't we really talking about the fabled warp drive that scrunches up spacetime to make distances shorter and hence speed higher. Obviously you'd still need scotty to sort out the inertial dampers.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For a somewhat technical explanation grounded in physics, I would like to recommend t he following book.

While it certainly does not explain everything, the perspective of an engineer who worked for NASA (and who had his own UFO sighting!) is quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

He'd probably create a fire and compare it to the image on the monitor!

That is exactly the problem Chris Carter faced expressing the alien encounter in the opening scenes of "Fight the Future". You had this 35,000 year old Neanderthal living in a cave with only his stone age implements.

Then this alien flies in from a distant star base having traveled many light years through time and invades the cave, a shocking encounter of the fourth kind!

You could feel the fear and the passion as the Neanderthal stabs at this specter with only a dull stone, hammering away blow after blow until his fingers bleed. His own flesh torn by the aliens ephemeral talons, his blood and sweat mix with the aliens departing life force morphing into the ancient black oil!

Then fast forward to modern day Texas, a young boy falls into the scene that has been frozen in time. He finds the Neanderthals skull, and the aliens life force which was preserved for all those milleniums oozes from the skull and finds a new living human host!

I love this stuff!! Also as a side note the production team that produced the movie series "The last Templar" used the same cave set for the underground scene in the Turkish desert. It was an adult FBI agent that fell through the roof this time.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
reply to post by Flux8

Thanks for that I'd never heard of Larson, now i have my bed time reading for today.

Back on topic, aren't we really talking about the fabled warp drive that scrunches up spacetime to make distances shorter and hence speed higher. Obviously you'd still need scotty to sort out the inertial dampers.

You're welcome.

Yes, back on topic... (Glad someone revived this thread. I've thinking about these things every day since my sightings/experiences a few years ago).

I have nothing tangible to support this, and if I did this whole UFO subject would be a non-issue, but the way I see it there are several 'areas' of those flying craft to consider. The 'concepts' I've come up with, extrapolated from other sources, suggest they are all connected/interdependent...

Power generation- Or the specific type. How you generate the power may be very critical to the overall functioning.
Gravity negation- Basically focused eddy currents. Could be used for thrust maybe, not entirely sure about that one.
Propulsion Electro-kenetic effect? ie- Biefield-Brown effect. We know it works, just not powerful enough for functional objects to thrust against gravity, hence the previous negation of it first.
Hyper-dimensional access- Slipping out-of-sync/out-of-phase with the frame rate we perceive as our 'physical' reality. That's the really big one and should be considered as part of the propulsion system, depending on how you define 'propulsion system'. Hell, to a shaman peyote is a kind of propulsion system.

When discussing 'UFO' propulsion systems a comprehensive approach would be best. How we perceive them might not be exactly what they are doing or how they are doing it, from our point of perspective, if that makes sense. We gotta think outside of the box.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

The problem with this "electrogravitic" theory is that us humans have been making high-powered microwaves in all sorts of configurations since about 1940.

And there's been no gravitational effect seen anywhere. If this physics was just E&M we'd have seen SOME effect in something.

Gravitational manipulation means bending light in vacuum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join