It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Carradine a victim of the Green and the Red Societies??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
While I'd previously speculated that David Carradine was the victim of ninjas, upon further reflection, I'm not sure how well that stands up...
  • Ninjas, as we all know, come from a Japanese tradition.
  • Carradine portrayed a Chinese monk, Kwai Chang Caine, in Kung Fu.
  • Therefore, it was the Chinese that were pissed at this American for both sharing their secrets and stealing the acting role from Bruce Lee.
  • Was Carradine Illuminati? Possibly. That can certainly be discussed and investigated further.
  • The Green and the Red Societies are almost 2 million strong in China, including more than 100,000 assassins.
  • It's not too much of a stretch to imagine that they finally took him out and made it look like a suicide or embarrassing accident.
What do you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think he was holding his wang too tight, so yeah.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Green and Red? Yeah. Green and red M&Ms. Actually one of them was Eminem and the red one was Bruno.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't see how the role in Kung Fu was stolen from Bruce Lee. Kung Fu started taping in 1972 at that time Lee was busy filming Fist of Fury and Way of the Dragon which was released in 1972 and started filming Enter the Dragon which was released in 1973.

Those movies were mostly shot in Hong Kong. So he simply wouldn't have been available.

Though Lee was discussed as being the main character the execs decided that they wanted a calmer person in the role and went with Carradine. Lee was simply to intense to play the character the way they wanted.

Besides that was 37 years ago if they wanted to kill him for stealing the role then I'm sure they had plenty of oppurtunities. On top of that whatever hard feelings they had about Bruce Lee would have been put to rest when Brandon Lee starred in Kung Fu the Next Generation.

They were more upset at Bruce Lee for teaching westeners Martial Arts then at Carradine for "sharing secrets". After all Lee was more versed in the Martial Arts then Carradine ever had been and he was teaching his knowledge to alot more people.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Besides that was 37 years ago if they wanted to kill him for stealing the role then I'm sure they had plenty of oppurtunities. On top of that whatever hard feelings they had about Bruce Lee would have been put to rest when Brandon Lee starred in Kung Fu the Next Generation.

They were more upset at Bruce Lee for teaching westeners Martial Arts then at Carradine for "sharing secrets". After all Lee was more versed in the Martial Arts then Carradine ever had been and he was teaching his knowledge to alot more people.
Well Bruce Lee's death in 1973 was ruled "death by misadventure". Likewise Brandon's death was ruled an accident. But really, if you had an army of 100,000 assassins, you'd probably be pretty good at not leaving any traces, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

David Carradine's wife has been in the newspapers to-day and has related confirming accounts of his predilection for tying himself up etc...seems pretty cut and dried to me.
Also regards the 'Kung Fu' tv series, if my memory serves me correctly, Bruce Lee wanted the role but the producers at that time were not willing to have a Chinese man in the lead role.
Lastly, why would anyone think David Carradine was a genuine Kung Fu practitioner? He simply believed his own hype, along with a gullible public!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In reference to the Kung Fu series, I seem to remember reading that the idea for the show was Bruce Lee's and he wanted to be the lead. But like someone else pointed out, the exce's liked the idea but didn't want a Chinese Lead.

top topics

join