It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suviving in a Post-Apocalyptic World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

With markets collapsing, energy costs skyrocketing, and personal freedoms disappearing faster than you can say Habeus Corpus, it’s clear that the end of the world is coming, and coming quickly. So how prepared are you going to be when civilization starts tumbling down around our ears and what’s left of humanity is plunged into an anarchy-fueled kill orgy? If you’re like most people, you will find yourself ruefully unprepared for the coming apocalypse. Luckily for you, we’ve assembled this handy guide, which will take you from prey to predator in this exciting/terrifying new world.

Full article

Funny funny read

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I lol'ed...

Its seems its going to be like every post apocalyptic movie and game i have ever seen and played...

Cant wait i know all the cheat codes!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Somebody has been watching too many Mad Max movies. I think to get a better glimpse of what is to come they need to visit a an anarchic third world place like maybe Somalia or Rwanda. That might set them straight. A place like that will make you appreciate what Hell is all about.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

One thing is for sure: there will be windmills. There are always windmills.

Oh you dont know how funny this is too me. I lived in The Netherlands for 4 years and I cant stop laughing now.

Good thread!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

That is a good read and I enjoyed it.

I like your sig Tentickles

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Great article. I wouldn't class it as funny as much as I would call it entertaining.

The authors' viewpoint changes quite often but its definitely fun and easy reading.

After putting my mind in neutral (not to difficult,) I took my time reading the article just because I needed some comic relief that's still 'on topic'. And it hits the mark.

Keeping fights on your own turf is a good way to increase your opportunities to both cheat and to avoid some confrontations outright. And just how do you manage that? Two simple words: booby traps.

Think like the Vietcong; you’ll have a lot fewer to fight if half of them have fallen into pits full of spikes or had their legs blown off by landmines.

[color=lime]BFG9000 FTW \o/

EDIT : Colors messing up again

[edit on 6·10·09 by DrMattMaddix]

top topics

join