It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We'll strike back mercilessly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yes, back fort another engagement ist's little kimmy with his newest threat.

SEOUL - NORTH Korea said on Tuesday it would use its nuclear weapons both to defend itself and to carry out a reprisal for any attack by its enemies.
The communist country would answer any pre-emptive strike with 'an advanced pre-emptive strike' of its own, the cabinet newspaper Minju Joson said.

Straight times

Now it's not only anything is an act of war, but now everything is an act of nuclear war.

Little kimmy's been a bad boy and really needs a time out.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Already being discussed on a different thread. Just different source provided saying the same thing basically.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a feeling this whole charade wont end without someone firing a nuke off. Preferably us before them.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xp4ul13x

The other post was in news, this is current events.

ATS allows same topic in more than one area, just not the same topic jn the same area,i.e, if i posted in news, that would be the same thing in the same area.

I grant you, you did post before me and if the mod's feel it is necessary, they can remove this post.

I would, however, like to keep this here and update it with more current news on this topic as it arrives.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Is it me, or have others noticed "little kimmy"has been ramping uip the threats/propaganda?

First it was this that or the other is a declaration of war.

Now anything is a declaration of "nuclear" war.

He "IS" trying desperately to start a war that no one else wants-I think,

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Alrighty, fair enough.

I think he's become completely delusional, and if I'm not mistaken he is pretty much on his death bed. He wants attention and wants to see how much he can get away with. He must be aware that if he wants to act so childish and start a war that his entire country will become a smoldering mess. What better way to begin WW3?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xp4ul13x

XP,

I agree with you.

I think the problem is both you and I look at things logically and with a concern for people.

We, "mistakenly" assume that any leader of a country has his people's best interest at heart.

I believe this is clearly not the case with kim.

I believe he thinks only of himself and perhaps his reputation he will leave behind in his country, because his rep with the rest of the world is an insane, little boy, throwing temper tantrums.

Yes, little kimmy needs a timeout, he has been a bad boy.

top topics

join