It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gingrich at Republican Fundraiser Says Obama’s ‘Already Failed’

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm glad more reports like this are breaking through the cracks of Obamamania. Gingrich has been pretty vocal against Obama's Administration and I'm glad he is still doing it. I don't like political attacks any more than any body else, but it's time someone tells it like it is and that Obama has put this country on quicksand. Actor Jon Voight had made some good statements. ""We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said. Good for him, just as the article had said, most heisitate to say anything bad about Obama because of his high approval rating. I hope this encourages others to speak up about everything instead of smiling in the face of disaster.



news.yahoo.com...




posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Obama has broken his promises time after time. Bills are supposed to be left on the internet so every one has time to read them, unless it is emergency legislation. So far, every bill has been an 'emergency."
He has promised not to raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000. Yet congress is trying to raise taxes on liquor, cigarettes, just about anything they can come up with. Hell, the FDA wants to tax cow farts at $175 per head. Guess who eventually pays that tax! (If you think I'm joking< I just watched an interview with a congressman on fox news. And while the interviewers where trying to use FCC appropriate discriptions, the congressman called like it is.)
Obama and the Democratic controlled congress will ruin this country.
God help us all.



posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith
 


Are you suggesting that putting republicans back in office and in "control" will really fix anything? As soon as that happens, the masses will be crying for another democrat to save the world once the republicans start showing their true agendas. Like has been said many times, they are two sides of the same coin.



posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xp4ul13x
reply to post by kettlebellysmith
 


Are you suggesting that putting republicans back in office and in "control" will really fix anything? As soon as that happens, the masses will be crying for another democrat to save the world once the republicans start showing their true agendas. Like has been said many times, they are two sides of the same coin.


There used to be a difference between parties, but they might as well merge because it's hard to tell who is what anymore. I believe both parties have always been the two sides of the same coin, but at least it used to be heads and tails, not anymore. What you posted here is the same cycle, people wanted a republican when Clinton was in office, then they wanted a democrat when Bush part II was in office. People do need to look past the party lines and focus on the person in power and the people in the house/senate. Right now Obama is in the White house with a democrat congress, which is very bad, there shouldn't be that much power for one party or one man, that goes against what the u.s presidency is supposed to be about especially when they are not doing anything for the good of the country.



posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A few words for you Gingrich.

NAFTA....NAFTA....NAFTA.

He is nothing but a damn fraud.

On the House side, NAFTA supporters included big name GOPers as Dennis Hastert, Newt Gingrich, Dick Armey, John Boehner, Newt Gingrich and Ron Portman, all of whom rose to leadership positions in the House or the Bush Administration. Democrat Nancy Pelsoi, who voted yes on NAFTA, ended up Speaker of the House.


www.nolanchart.com...


How dare he say he stands FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS.

He's a con man and a liar.

Don't make this mistake in 2012. I know he's going to run. Don't make that mistake and don't forget his role in this mess.

Don't put any of the old players in office please!

We cannot ever hope to fix this country if we keep putting in politicians who only care about money and big business.

We keep getting shat on and it's because of both parties.

Don't make this mistake. I know the tide may turn to the GOP in 2012..and possibly 2010.....the problem is the GOP is not the answer.

Why go back to the same garbage we just had? They are not real change. They say they want to get government spending under control but they cut NOTHING.

The cycle keeps repeating with the peoples disgust of how each ruling party continues to fail...and we just keeping sinking further in the hole.

We have to stop the cycle!



posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina
 



Originally posted by Darth Lumina
Actor Jon Voight had made some good statements. ""We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said. Good for him, just as the article had said, most heisitate to say anything bad about Obama because of his high approval rating. I hope this encourages others to speak up about everything instead of smiling in the face of disaster.


Good for Voight.
I do not understand the reluctance of Republicans to speak out against Obama because of his high approval rating. What, do they think it will help them to get re-elected or something? To me, the less they speak out against him, the more I associate them with his failed policies.

Sarah Palin is the exception. She is not afraid to speak the truth. She called Obama's policies 'socialistic'.



posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by Darth Lumina
 



Originally posted by Darth Lumina
Actor Jon Voight had made some good statements. ""We are becoming a weak nation," said Voight, calling Obama a "false prophet." Republicans need to find their way back to power to free the nation from "this Obama oppression," he said. Good for him, just as the article had said, most heisitate to say anything bad about Obama because of his high approval rating. I hope this encourages others to speak up about everything instead of smiling in the face of disaster.


Good for Voight.
I do not understand the reluctance of Republicans to speak out against Obama because of his high approval rating. What, do they think it will help them to get re-elected or something? To me, the less they speak out against him, the more I associate them with his failed policies.

Sarah Palin is the exception. She is not afraid to speak the truth. She called Obama's policies 'socialistic'.


Of course you don't see a lot of attention to this, but yet they couldn't shut up about her clothing and knocked up daughter.go figure. She does want to take a crack at the White House in 2012, and now that her 15 1/2 mins of fame are fading, she is probably going to be more vocal towards Obama until the next election.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join