It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elitist Confab in Montreal: Adapting to a New World Order – Day 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Elitist Confab in Montreal: Adapting to a New World Order – Day 1

www.prisonplanet.com

MONTREAL — Today marked the first day of the four-day Conference of Montreal, this year entitled “Adapting to a New World Order.” Present at the conference is a who’s who of international finance and politics, including the heads of the World Bank and the IMF, Presidents, Prime Ministers, and a large assortment of other Bilderberg and NWO elitists.

Presiding over the whole affair is none other than Paul Desmarais Jr., a member of Montreal’s leading Bilderberg family. This is the fifteenth anniversary of the Conference of Montreal. The conference is taking place at the Bonaventure
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.conferencedemontreal.com

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Do any of you get the feeling that a New World Order is not a conspiracy? It’s mind boggling with thr precision and accuracy these events are unfolding. We have the Bilderbergs coming out of hiding. The Global economy in shambles, not to mention Obama’s guys be present at the recent Bilderberg summit. With Madeleine Albright, Former U.S. Secretary of StateDominique, Strauss-Kahn, Managing Director, IMF,Robert Zoellick, President, The World Bank Group, Jean-Claude Trichet, President, European Central Bank, Guillermo Ortiz Martinez, Governor, Central Bank of Mexico,,Mark Carney, Governor, Bank of Canada, Alvaro Uribe, President of the Republic of Colombia.,Angel Gurria, Secretary-General, OECD. Will this NOW decide on the new SDR global currency. I’m very mad and plan to jeep ny currency, even if it’s worthless. Do we want the IMF putting value on our money. Those that hold the money control the people. These secret meeting will accomplish a lot. Global health care, currency. They must have the digitalized global data base up and running.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If this is indeed true then I suppose Werner von Brauns death bed confession should be just around the corner. Very scary yet exciting times indeed.

Could we really be living in an era that will change this world forever.....I think so!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Its not a conspiracy, but, it is a very secretive thing, not in the public domain. Really thats all that matters. It truly shows they are delusional fools who get together and talk out and play sick fantasies in their meetups, which they fail to discuss with their employer group. Gee, I wonder why.

Basically, NWO, when it comes out in all its nazi style fascist glory will be dealt with on a large scale. Also, I believe should they attempt to depopulate in order to ensure a smaller, more easily controlled group of slaves, we may be getting disclosure really fast, because they will show up.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Control the deficit, Zoellick urges

Stimulus packages in Canada and the United States are already big enough, and governments should now focus on how to control their deficits and getting credit flowing normally, says the head of the World Bank.

The huge rescue programs that are now in place in many countries were necessary to prevent an economic catastrophe, he said. But now the focus needs to change in order prevent fiscal problems from building up in the future.

"It's like a sugar high. It gives you a boost but it doesn't sustain itself on its own," he warned.

The OECD released its composite leading indicators for April on Monday, and the data for Canada suggests the country's economy has reached a turning point.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Global leaders sound upbeat note on recovery, yet loud alarms

over protectionism

The worst of the financial crisis that has been ongoing for more than a year and a half appears to be over, yet governments around the world have to continue their collaboration and avoid protectionism in order to lead the global economy to return to growth.

news.xinhuanet.com...

PROTECTIONISM THREATENS GLOBAL RECOVERY

In a statement released before the speech, Zoellick warned that while there are signs of global recovery there remain dangerous risks that could reverse progress, including the threat of protectionism.
"Right now, there is a low-grade fever; it isn't full influenza, but we need to keep a close watch because as unemployment numbers go up, politicians are under stress and some of them may turn to protectionism," he said.

news.xinhuanet.com...

THE NEXT WORLD WILL NOT BE THE SAME

"After the crisis the world will not look like it was before," Strauss-Kahn said. In addition to the curbed fiscal situation, "a new balance of power among nations will take place."
"The next world will not the same."

news.xinhuanet.com...

The next world will not be the same??? What will it be? They fail to say. All the talk of “After the Crisis” What about giving some insight to the crisis and after. We should demand these meeting be accessed by main stream media,,, any media for that matter! This has gone too far!

This may all be built up for the next G20 summit in September 2009. They are sure in a hurry to form a NWO!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i live in toronto and my sister was telling me yesterday she had to entertain a kid whose father is worth something in the area of 50 billion dollars. they are here for the summer apparently and are from a whole bunch of places in europe. i automatically thought bilderburg and what i wouldnt give to question this kid to death. might know something about the future?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi mystiq,

It wants me to pull the rug out from under these dirty dealing snakes.

edit grammer

[edit on 9-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am not sure how the beginning of pure hell on earth is exciting times...

It seems exciting from the outside looking in, but we all know what their endgame and true goals are.

This is sad.

Right out in plain sight for the world to see, the formation of a New World Order

& Yet we are all still crazy.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

That's funny babysitting a Bilderberg kid. I wonder how old the kid is.

Instead of asking questions you can mention "I wonder what the heck a NWO is and what will happen"?

Things like that.

Funny!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

We know we arent crazy, especially since there is proof they are out of hiding.

Did you read the scary PFD file I attached. Creepy Bastar**

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed they are meeting more and more? Or is it the fact its more in the public's eye now?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The NWO is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact and it will be established in the near future. Obama is the chosen leader of the globalization process. This New World Order is brought about by the Illuminati who have existed since Cain went out into the world. Their end game is the slaughter of 5 billion plus people from the face of the planet so they can institute the totalitarian government of the Antichrist.

Believe it.

God bless

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What's sad is that we have the information.

We know who they are. We know what they plan etc, etc...

& Yet we are willing to lay down and let it happen...

Woe to the People who refuse to see what is the truth..

I live in a dream

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lol

That's where the meeting is?

I am, at this moment, in a building directly connected to that place.
It's like 5 minute indoor-walk.

maybe I should go take a peep.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Yes, the frequency of these meetings have intensified greatly. Somethings up.

Another couple factors to consider is FEMA and Homeland Security being on full alert.

Good point Tentickles!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

Yes this can give this a Christian twist. I adds up with the belief system, in a precise way. Kibd of scared isnt it?

I honestly wish this would happen in 100 years; although I'm prepared.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Wow youre right next door??, Please do, walk in with a fruit tray and take notes.

If that doesnt work lie and say you are there to dance for them, that usually works.

Damn I have an Obama mask, Hillary mask and McCain. I wish I had a Henry Kissinger mask. He ranks.

edit grammer

[edit on 9-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Paul Desmarais jr, rings a bell wasn't his car blown up a few years ago by La Resitance Initiative International?

S&F OP, The youth are ferocious anarchists in Quebec, and the underworld known for kidnappings...Not a good place for this type of meeting

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh wow...

our leaders are.... LEADING!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Leaders are LEADING!!!!!

give me a break.... do you expect them to bury their heads in the sand?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Thank you!

The youth are ferocious anarchists in Quebec, and the underworld known for kidnappings...Not a good place for this type of meeting

This scared me; although ATS is global and you know this area. I have always suspected the elite enjoy children, know what I mean. Maybe that's why they are having it there. These are Evil men!

Thanks for the tip. I might just google that info.

<<   2 >>

join