It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism in Hong Kong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have not heard anything about this before.

Apparently this is the third acid attack now according to the mainstream news.
www.cnn.com...

Hong Kong is one of the most important cities in the world internationally speaking, and this is a very horrific event that i am sure all people can realize is just insanity.

Dropping bottles full of corrosive acid? They said they think he dropped it from the roof.

This is the 3rd time in the last 6months...

They have been hiding this or what?

Have any of you heard of these events?

I cant find it anywhere on ATS...

Edit to add ::: I Hope they stop this madman and get him off the streets. Thats if this is real. There is apparently alot of people injured pretty badly today.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
posted at the same time that i posted this article
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6479518#pid6479518

lol hate it when that happens

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Chinese censorship applies to an extent. I doubt you'll be able to find the actual facts of the matter from any external source. I don't doubt the story, but I do doubt that the info is 100% correct (could say that about any news, i suppose).

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfDestruct
Chinese censorship applies to an extent. I doubt you'll be able to find the actual facts of the matter from any external source. I don't doubt the story, but I do doubt that the info is 100% correct (could say that about any news, i suppose).

I am Chinese, born in Hong Kong, I believed that :

1) it is better called CCP censorship (censorship done by Chinese Communist Party) .

2) Hong Kong do not have CCP censorship from China directly because Hong Kong is a showcase to Taiwan & the world, Hong Kong is only having "self-cersoring" by people inside HK's media who were used to be spy/secret police from China before 1990, who after 1997, when they all have HK ID card, they were appointed to Hong Kong media's administration level eg. newspapers, TV, radio etc. to report who wrote or said anything bad about CCP, then CCP will eventually have that person fired.

3) Hong Kong only "self-cersor" news that talk about bad things done by CCP.

4) So, yes, Hong Kong's news are opened, and yes that was the third times
those liquid were thrown from more than 10 floors height to one of the most density street in the world. But this news was not that big internationally because not one HK people have dead and HK media is "low-profiling" it because HK police has lost "face" once again.

top topics

join