It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Publicly Humiliates Business Tycoons - "Yacht Scandal" Answered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Something which has really raise my respect towards Putin & Medvedev "Two Headed Eagle" in recent days! ... ENJOY THE SHOW!

“Why did you make everything look like a dump here?” Putin asked local officials during the tour of the troubled enterprises – the cement, alumina and the chemical works. The enterprises belong to different owners with Oleg Deripaska’s Bazel being the largest one of them.

"Has Oleg Vladimirovich (Deripaska) signed? I do not see his signature. Come here and sign it," Putin said, throwing a pen onto the table. Deripaska signed the document, stood up and left holding the pen in his hand...

“Give the pen back!” Putin told him.

"You have made thousands of people hostage to your ambitions, your lack of professionalism - or maybe simply your trivial greed," Putin told Deripaska and two other businessmen who own cement and alumina factories in Pikalyovo.

www.effedieffe.com...

LOOK THE PUTIN HUMIILIATING DERIPASKA VIDEO IN:

Top businessmen not immune to Putin’s wrath
www.russiatoday.com...#

Like we remember, Oleg Deripaska was included in "Yacht Scandal" - Rothschild and Lord Mandelson included... Something what has bothering me for a long time - "Is Putin really one of Rothschilds puppets?" - This humiliating of Deripaska gives us important clue for great question - "What is Russia, and is it part of the Illuminati Plan, or really opposing force in The Great Game?"

Yacht scandal blowing through UK press
www.iol.co.za...

- Looks like Putin gets its momentum now, and like it was quoted in Russian Media - "Not in hundred years man in that level is humiliated like Oleq Deripaska just was..."

Thumps up Putin - "Fight the Banksters" - Multipolarism Rules OK!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It appears to me that Putin's only p**sed because Deripaska’s cost the government money.I don't think it has anything to do with anything else.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not just Deripaska...

Russian prosecutors seek 15-year sentence for tycoon Berezovsky

MOSCOW, June 9 (RIA Novosti) - The prosecution is demanding that fugitive Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky be given a 15-year prison term in absentia for his part in embezzling 140 million rubles ($4.5 mln), a court-appointed lawyer said on Tuesday.

"During a court hearing today, a public prosecutor asked the court to sentence Berezovsky in absentia to 15 years in prison, and another person involved, Yuly Dubov, to nine years," the fugitive court-appointed lawyer, Valery Doronin, said.

Doronin said that he had requested the charges be dropped as "there was no evidence of Berezovsky's guilt."

en.rian.ru...

- How many GM, Enron, Chrysler, Lehman... Tycoons are facing 15 yrs? NONE! ...Go - Russia - Go!

join