It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs attack! UFOs attack! in my dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i just had this dream. it was VERY vivid [dare i say lucid]. i am STILL shaken by it. please give me your feedback.

i woke at 4am and quickly went back.here is the dream as it happened. i was at Cambridge university. it was night.about midnight. i was with the British actor David Thewlis. we both walked back to halls. to my right i here crackling electricity.a UFO with a pink glow was approaching. it was giving off a pink glow. it was spluttering with static. very weird. it was a VERY vivid dream. me and David ran into the campus halls. we ducked. a beam hit out and we simply walked out towards the UFO. we could not resist.

we are then placed onto a moving vehicle. we could see other UFOs moving about in the sky. pink glow and static. then,still attatched the vehicle we get put into a large room. a tall woman who seemed human but had giant mantis arms was touching people with one arm. she'd say 'your dream is...'.then she came up to me and touched my arm,she said 'your dream is to win the booker prize" [i do write,but that was news to me!] she then said 'youll need greater psychic protection".i imagine myself being menatlly probed but protect myself by building an image of a brick wall around me. then the vehicle is outside at night. we pass through a project/estate and beaten down people are there looking at us. an alien says 'we have to half feed our stash'. and i wake. very vivid. very real. and very brutal. any clues or anything sound familliar here?

i have to say the sight of those UFOs was very odd. but they did NOT seem ET made to me,but clearly there was an ET element to the ordeal.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Technically, this thread should be in the Dreams section of BTS as it doesn't concern real UFO phenomena.

IRM

Edit To Add:

Thanks Mods

[edit on 9/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
then the vehicle is outside at night. we pass through a project/estate and beaten down people are there looking at us. an alien says 'we have to half feed our stash'. and i wake. very vivid. very real. and very brutal. any clues or anything sound familliar here?

What does "we have to half feed our stash" mean? Can you clarify?
Is it telling you to feed the folks, or is it saying that aliens are feeding them?

Personally, I wouldn't feed any beaten down folks. I mean, it would have to be some decently desperate beautiful women

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I can relate to some pieces in your dream...I had a similar dream the other night...
In my dream I was walking with my partner and a pinkish red craft flew overhead it was shaped like a plane but was not a plane if that makes any sense....it had no windows or lights....in my dream I turned to my partner and said did you see that! I then remember dreaming that I was looking at the sky it was dark and I could see red lights,as if missilses being fired from a ship,and then I saw children & adults in a foreign country,it looked like possibly china.....running for cover where bombs and explosions were occurring.....
This dream was very vivid and is not the first dream I have had about ufo's....normally I dream about them flying over or seeing them in the sky...but this was very full on!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Very interesting dream.
The "Tall Woman" who advised 'youll need greater psychic protection".
Can you describe her features by any chance???

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
thank you for the replies,guys.

1,i sensed it was an ET/Earth joint attack/invasion. not 100% one side.
2,the people were half feed to keep them alive but weak. i also sensed that they did not have SOMETHING that was deemed special,so were kept in poor condition.
3,the woman was,i would guess,just under 7 foot tall.had weird long limbs.blonde hair.a small head.i would guess that she was a large mantis made to LOOK human for us. she was working for someone/something to gauge psychic potential.
4,i assume this is has been allowed to happen to earth,but not here,if you see. perhaps as a dress rehearsal in another dimension?

top topics

join