It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chabad rabbi: Jews should kill Arab men, women and children during war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
I am Muslim and have never been brought up to hate or want to kill anyone neither do I know any Muslim who has. Killing people is an extraordinary and terrible thing no matter who does it.

You blatantly ignore that the Palestinians (you know, Arab-Muslims) indoctrinate their children in hate?

somebodyhelpme.info...

Better yet, instead of me providing you with countless links, here is ONE link...knock yourself out, if you dare.

www.google.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Thank you for posting the "somebodyhelpme" site, very informative.

This rabbi can at best be described as a nut job. Attempts by some posters in this thread to use it to characterize an entire nation of people can best be described as racist.

I do not judge the Islamic population of Britain based on the words of Abu Hamza, because I am capable of recognising that everyone is entitled to different opinions - even the OP. So how come it's okay to do it the other way round?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think all the Americans that believe Isreal should give there land back to the Palestenians should first give up there propery to the Native Americans.See in the real world when you conquer a people sometimes you take there lands.Although I believe that the Native Americans should have recieved more from our goverment,I certainly will not be giving them my land.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
I think all the Americans that believe Isreal should give there land back to the Palestenians should first give up there propery to the Native Americans.See in the real world when you conquer a people sometimes you take there lands.Although I believe that the Native Americans should have recieved more from our goverment,I certainly will not be giving them my land.

This is a fair point, except Jews did not conquer anyone, they just immigrated to escape persecution and lived on land that they'd bought (at high prices) from the locals (many of whom lived in Jordan and Egypt).

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Of course I posted this for the reason you said, just to make a real good point about all the dangerous hatred and bigotry propaganda, every one is in to it at some degree, no one is safe from it!

I myself have a deep hatred for military/corporate/governments.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dont pay attention to such dorks...all these kinda ppl who tell others to kill other ppl be it a arab imam or jew rabbi or priest are uneducated low life morons. Simple ignore them.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is a fair point, except Jews did not conquer anyone, they just immigrated to escape persecution and lived on land that they'd bought (at high prices) from the locals (many of whom lived in Jordan and Egypt).

What persecutions are you referring too cause i hope you arent referring to the jewish peoples said boot out of israel???

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join