It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uruguay ~ Declassified UFO Files.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Article about unexplained military UFO reports in Uruguay and the official files now declassified by the Air Force High Command EL PAIS, there's also an intriguing incident described involving two Pucara jet fighters attempting (and failing) to intercept an object which flew off at a 'dizzying rate of speed' only to then reappear again when the pilots returned to base.

40 UFO cases remained unexplained in Uruguay

The UFO phenomenon has manifested itself many times in Uruguay. Thirty years after research began, 40 cases remain unexplained. The files were declassified and EL PAIS was allowed access to them

The Uruguayan Air Force will not publish a "Blue Book" containing the results of its 30 years of research, but the high command allowed EL PAIS access to records and eyewitness accounts.

Excerpt:

Unsolved cases have a considerable high strangeness quotient for the FAU. For example, the 1986 pursuit by two Pucara jet fighters over the Palmar Dam in response to the maneuvers of a luminous sphere. The pilots joined together and decided to chase it. When they were about to intercept it, the sphere flew off at a dizzying rate of speed toward Argentina and could not be reached. When the pilots returned to their base, the sphere reappeared over the dam. But the same thing occurred - the chase occurred and it vanished from sight, changing colors from red to yellow.

A similar case occurred to a group of military pilots in 1996, that is to say, qualified observers engaged in exercises over the Santa Bernardina base in Durazno. As in 1986, they saw two luminous spheres, whose presence was corroborated by the airport's control tower. When the objects flew away, they maintained their shape and luminosity, which enabled the spherical shape to be confirmed. Minutes later, the pilots noticed their glow diminished, and only their outline was illuminated. "The weren't satellites, as they do not fly in formation or that low, since these objects were at 10,000 feet (3,000 meters, approximately), nor do satellites diminish their glow," says Sanchez.

Among other reports we find the one by the crew of a commercial airline - a domestic carrier - that was pursued by a powerful light in 1979 as it returned from Paraguay. The light was even photographed by passengers. This case is also unexplained.

The Air Force also has visual reports of a dozen mutilated animals whose carcasses betrayed incisions made with surgical precision. These reports go back to 2002. No coherent explanation was ever found, but research by the military commission suggests the hypothesis that it was a possible biochemical attach that probably occurred in Argentina, where 700 mutilated animals were found. "It could have been the result of winds blowing from the West," said the officer. FAU does not dismiss the possibility of an extraterrestrial event. This is another unsolved case.

noticiasufo.blogspot.com...

Translation:

www.rense.com...

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
With so many countries declassifying information and so many citizens from around the world now linked instantly to one another by the internet, I would argue that this IS an example to show that disclosure IS here, this IS disclosure.

I think everyone expects some specific time and date to come and all the Kings of Earth will appear on HDTV and say "We Are Not Alone."

I think it will just be gradual like this, until finally all the big countries admit it too. Maybe in a few years someone can find this post and then they will know whether I am right. If they are alien, or time travellers I suppose they may know already.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I lived in Uruguay for 10 years and they were always open about UFO's

everytime there was a sighting the military or a goverment official would go on National TV and tell us all about it, and there were a lot of shows about UFO's both on the radio and TV.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

Did anyone go totally ape s**t crazy? Or was the population accepting of the news?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They were accepting, it became so regular (the ufo stories) that people started saying - oh, another ufo story(yawn)."-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

really?! lol...

now why can't most other countries be like this, you know?

...and i agree with the person who posted above that said "this is disclosure", just because it's all happening at the moment

...it's only a matter of time before this makes its way through the grapevine!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A low level colonel in a small office, well...

Ecuador, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile was said in another thread about disclosure in South America.

None of this countries have made full disclosure. The ecuadorians had some testimonies publicized but nothing more, just a clown ufologist and two low low level members of the military in a "official commission", please read the "files" they have made public, just for a laugh (BTW I would really like to know about the NASA facilities they had down there once). Some members of the Chilean military forces have spoken about certain cases in an open way, but only when they have retired and usually 20+years since the incident. Brazil has never done any full disclosure, they had some of the best documented cases like Varginha, but always have treated cases with the thickest shroud of secrecy. Peruvians have never thought about anything like official disclosure.

There has never been any official disclosure in Latin America and there will probably never be one, unless of course you know what government authorizes it.

Carry on

Camilo

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Precisely. As far as the PTB are concerned, the song and dance charade of disclosure about ufos has already occurred.

I saw a list the other day on realufos blog, the list of nations I mean. And after taking a quick look and counting the countries I immediately surmised that the government(s) openness (other than the U.S) has been achieved. Of course we know that we are not gonna get the real-deal full information official public briefing, not in a million years (ok, maybe in a million
), so what is Bassett and the like really up to?

Best regards,

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Vega 'sombrero' is a famous one from Equator.

Dr Vega was on vacation and took a photo with a Polaroid camera.

It continued down a ravine.

This must have been some early German models sent to
South America. It did resemble some of the classic Billy
Meier photos.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
'Disclosure'

I get so tired of hearing that word...

They released old reports of sightings

sightings that are basically someone saw something but can't identify it.

In all these countries released files is there

1) A clear photo of an Alien space craft
2) A piece of material that is not form Eart from a crshed UFO
3) Any samples of DNA?

THOSE would be disclosure...

Getting thousands of reports with nothing substantial is no better than we are now.

So they release some old files to keep us guessing but still they tell us nothing other than this is a world wide phenomenon

So

Where did you say I can go find this disclosure?

Now a better question would be...

Do they have any that are NOT declassified? And if so why can we not se THOSE

[edit on 14-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why don't they scour the country side, with Google or any
available Illuminati tool before the spooky Illuminati agents
catch on.

They are on the ground somewhere.
If you find classified information by accident you are not
bound by the confidentiality rules.
That why any one in the Armed Forces or government works or
even retires for some contracted time can not go UFO hunting.

But there is a catch.

The government denies the classification of the UFO except that
it is looking out for the alien's best interest.
This may give the government authority over anything they say
is alien.

So the government does not have any, knows nothing but will protect
them.

Otherwise the ufos you find on the ground would be in private
hands and who knows what they would do to you.

So we might be protected by our government protection of the
'alien' property and just be an innocent bystander discoverer
of 'alien' technology.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Otherwise the ufos you find on the ground would be in private
hands and who knows what they would do to you.

Google Earth huh? hmmmm I wonder....

Maybe....

But about this...

But there is a catch.

The government denies the classification of the UFO except that
it is looking out for the alien's best interest.
This may give the government authority over anything they say
is alien.

So the government does not have any, knows nothing but will protect
them.

So we might be protected by our government protection of the
'alien' property and just be an innocent bystander discoverer
of 'alien' technology.

Your right there is a catch... the MoD has released files but you need to pay for them a 3.5 pounds sterling each

British National Archives:

2008: A selection of UFO files from The National Archives
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Newly released UFO files - March 2009

Anyone have a few bucks to spare and snag some of these for ATS archives?

PS Haven't checked yet if any are already available somewhere else

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting.
Almost Vega Saucer type on the second photo.
A leaving a trail behind.
Have yet to find evidence of the input beam in front of the
direction of travel except for the so called 'reflections' on the
metal surface (Mylar balloon) which is a light artifact of the electrical field.

The first look like a few passengers might fit inside.

Well not all google and paper reports.
I mean hike into the hiding places.
But remote dweller probably live with the alien ufo on
a day to day basis.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is interesting

A list of available documents including right back to Germany and the NAZI

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This is interesting

A list of available documents including right back to Germany and the NAZI

Better to announce the link to a pdf doc since I didn't view
status to disclose the fill link.
I download quicker than load a html page with adobe acrobat.
Anyway I got a quick look that way.

I see ghost rocket mention.
That would be good to compare against the Man Made UFO 1945 to 1995
printing that keeps mostly to press releases.

Ghost Rocket was nothing more than the UFOs we see now.
I have a number favorite in my youtube play lists.
Contrails stuck in the sky for the Illuminati side.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

everytime there was a sighting the military or a goverment official would go on National TV and tell us all about it, and there were a lot of shows about UFO's both on the radio and TV.

and yet, the scientific community of the United States insists they're not real.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

That's NOT true.

And I've always lived here

The official authorities going public and speaking about it?- Lots of shows and radios about UFO's??

Where did you say you were staying?

In Uruguay lots of UFOs stories are public/popluar known (and for the record there is only one TV show about it and other phenomena as well as one radio programm).

But are no official reports. The information is based on regular people- what they've seen/experienced. And later -always- a couple of 'experts' coming out and debunking all the theories (after a serious phone-call from the north ). hehe
Which some make sense are others are a joke. "What you've all seen was a balloon".

Our country is known for being a place for these phenomena to happen. The NASA had been here plenty of time, investigating special "spots" like "La Aurora" (which is now closed to the public) -

[edit on 15/6/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Majorion

"9th June 2009 - Uruguay releases previously classified Ufo files

4th May 2009 - Brazil releases its Ufo files As of May 04th, Brazilian Government has disclosed over 600 new pages of previously classified documents, covering UFO reports and military investigations from 1970 to 1979, including photos and films, for the first time.

10th May 2009 - Italian Airforce comes forward with Ufo files

9th May 2009 - Sweden - government apparently meant to release more Ufo files

26th March 2009 - United Kingdom - The third instalment of UFO files released by the the Ministry of Defence,

17th Feb 2009 - Canada - government releases New virtual Ufo library

3rd Feb 2009 - United States - President Obama - "All agencies should adopt a presumption in favor of disclosure, in order to renew their commitment to the principles embodied in FOIA, and to usher in a new era of open Government. The presumption of disclosure should be applied to all decisions involving FOIA."

28th January 2009 - Denmark - releases all its Ufo Files

20th October 2008 - United Kingdom - government Ufo files released

14th May 2008 - United Kingdom Ministry of Defence annouces Ufo files to be released

14th March 2008 - Vatican Annouces - its ok to believe in Et's and Ufos

12th November 2007 - United States - National press conference military, government, corporate and intelligence witnesses come forward about Ufos

30th April 2007 - French - government releases Ufo files online

9th February 2007 - Chiliean - AirForce comes forward about Ufos

5th March 2004 - Mexico - Airforce & Secretary of National Defense comes foward on Live TV saying Ufos are real and a threat to airspace

9th May 2001 - United States - Disclosure Project press conference- more that 20 military, government, corporate and intelligence witnesses came forward to urge open and honest congressional hearings in to the subject of UFOs and exotic energy and propulsion technologies

16th July 1999 - French defence the COMETA report, the 90-page report that is the result of an in-depth study of UFOs over a period of about three years, covering many aspects of the subject, especially questions of how the UFO phenomenon affects the national defense of France and that of other nations."

(source real ufo's: www.realufos.net...

Since you mentioned it, thought it may be interesting to put in in the thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Now that I've seen this great news a few times I wonder
if any photos of worthwhile note will be given release.

The photos are not the governments.
Some one took them.

Unless the country was given money to manufacture UFO photos
as some new stimulus policy the whole event is ripe for a miss
information pageant.

ED: The UFO Tesla craft are owned by the Illuminati so you know
how this will play out.

[edit on 6/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join