It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ship Survivors Tell Press TV of Israeli Attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There is no proof that this happened!

whoops

I was going to upload to my media but I am not sure about the ©

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are mistaken, Iran is a threat to Israel. At this moment Israel is surrounded by Iranian weaponry. After they finish with Israel they will be coming for you, and they wont come openly.

I would say it is Iran that is surrounded by Israeli weaponry, and you are mistaken.

The MOSSAD is much more of a threat to America than the Iranians are. Luckily for me, being such a fun loving, open minded guy, no one is out to get me, I have it on good authority that the MOSSAD, CIA, SAVAK and the VEVAK all have standing orders to make sure not a hair on my head succumbs to anything but male pattern hair loss baldness.

Ever wonder why you don't have more friends?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Israel spied on the US and UK to build nuclear weapons. They stole documents regarding nuclear weps from the US as well. They are thieves, who are just using you all (the US) for their own advancement. When they become more advanced...who knows what they'll do to you, or anyone else for that matter...maybe they'll do to the world what they did to Palestine.

PS. don't call me anit-jew, cause I loves the jewish religion, it's very interesting and I have a few Jewish friends, who I celebrate their religion with. So yeah, I'm just anit-Zionist.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join