It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ship Survivors Tell Press TV of Israeli Attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Aloha,
Here's another one:
www.youtube.com...
Bill

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrgalleria
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Aloha,
Yes, The US and Israel planned this attack. They were going to blame it on Iran. But people managed to survive. That spoiled their False Flag.
See this video- "Iran is Not the Problem"
video.google.com...#
Bill

No they sure were not going to blame it on Iran. The Shah of Iran was our number one ally in the Persian Gulf at the time and an American puppet regime.

The intent was to blame it on Egypt!

Iran is the only way we survived the Oil Embargos that the Arabs leveled against us for aiding Israel.

Your mixing the propoganda of today with the propoganda of yesterday.

Iran by the way is not a threat to Israel or the United States then or now.

Iran never participated in the Arab coalitions that have ever attacked Israel.

Iranians are Persians not Arabs.

Iran is in Asia not the Middle East.

They really didn't care under the Shah (Officially) and the Shah's Iran actually was an ally to Israel too behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"Japan bombed Perl Harbor sinking many ships and killing many thousands of sailors.
Japan was responsible for cruel death marches from it's prisioners of war.
Japan has the rape of nanking...

Both Japan and the US have gotton over it.

Germany invaded/ concored and took over France in WW2, they are now both members of NATO...

The thing is, the West moves on from these things, your refusal to let it go shows a M.E. mentality of never forgive, never peace, just kill,kill, kill. (like the Iranian propaganda you preach from Presstv.ir.

We have forgiven Japan and they are an allie."

Japan and Germany have both capitulated, surrendered to us. They are modern, reformed societies. Israel is not. They are still proud, entrenched and take advantage of the U.S. The attack on the Liberty many years ago is a symptom of their collective mental disorder. Don't know if I'm anti-semitic, or anti-samoan, but I know something stinks here.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I was hoping that this incredibly articulate and inteligent individual could tell the fine folks of ATS if you believe that this incident even happened? Forget all the soldiers who are still alive that were on this ship, I am sure you know waaaaay more than them. Did the Cuban missile crisis happen, how about the 2008 elections? I hear that there is rumor that I don't even exist.
Complain about a source all you want, but do just a tiny bit of research before opening up the old pie hole.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cliffjumper68

Same reason why any travesty that was not really looked into or dealt with... to keep it in the minds of the American public.

Acts of war as despicable as this should never be forgotten.

I know the sailors that lived through that day have not forgotten about it... why should everyone else?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I have provided some for Solomons.

You are in a fight you cannot win. What Israel did is unforgivable to any true American. Take your bs back home where it belongs! I'm tired of giving Jews a pass for all their despicable deeds. Evil as they come as far as I am concerned. And I don't mean Jews that are willing to stand for truth, I'm talking about the ones that won't. Those that support Israel without regard to right and wrong.

This is one incident that happened over 40 years ago. Islamic states have caused equal (if not MORE) harm to America than Israel has. As for what you said about Jews and their "despicable deeds"...I never knew loving your ONLY county was a sin.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by mitman93]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
The Liberty was very nearly the first ever false flag scenario. I believe that the cover up is real. It is very well documented from many sources. The PTB in America at the time most probably organised the attack.

Respects

[edit on 9-6-2009 by captiva]

Incorrect. The first "false flag" that I'm aware of (of a sorts) was the Trojan Horse.

More recently however, were the "Polish" attack along the German border, which precipitated the start of the invasion of Poland by Germany. It later turned out that these Polish soldiers were mental patients from an asylum.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What surprises me are the number of people asking why we are "bringing this up again".

This and any event like it should be thought of regularly. We should openly discuss these events. Realise why they happened, talk about the despicable people behind these events, and take note of the fact that we should express our disgust and outrage that these events took place at all.

Simple.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
What surprises me are the number of people asking why we are "bringing this up again".

This and any event like it should be thought of regularly. We should openly discuss these events. Realise why they happened, talk about the despicable people behind these events, and take note of the fact that we should express our disgust and outrage that these events took place at all.

Simple.

I agree...However, I don't think we should immediately decide who is "evil" based on ONE incident where we DON'T know ALL of the facts. For all we know, there could have been a huge misunderstanding. All I'm saying is that we should look at ALL sources from ALL events.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cliffjumper68

Alot of people create thread after thread about aliens...its called having an interest in a certain topic.As for it being old,yes it is.But new members join everyday and alot of people still don't know about this incident.Look at the second reply to the topic,now he knows about this incident,researches it and may tell other people who are not aware.This is what ATS is about,spreading information.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

America is a wonderful country but it has many bigoted, ignorant, and childish people . You need to look in the mirror and see your own errors before you condemn another country or in this case ISRAEL. America has killed many of my countrymen , but i am intelligent enough not to listen to the clerics of IRAN who would turn me against you. We lost more men to American friendly fire than to the Germans in WW2. Do not judge unless you yourself are ready to be judged...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You are mistaken, Iran is a threat to Israel. At this moment Israel is surrounded by Iranian weaponry. After they finish with Israel they will be coming for you, and they wont come openly.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't believe much of what Press TV says to be honest. I could make up interviews and stories and say that the bombing of pearl harbor was done by radical US sailors.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

You are right when you say things like this should not be forgotten.
Please remember all the terrible things America has done to the world.
The American indians, Vietnam, Hoover, slavery to name a few and you dare to judge!!!.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by Zerbst

It should be brought up until someone pays for their crimes.

There is no statute of limitations on real mass murder. Hell, there isn't even one on made up murders either? The door will always be open to investigate the Holohoax. Don't worry, the truth always stands true no matter how many years have gone by!

This thread makes me feel a little sick...

You speak of justice while at the same time claiming the "holohoax" was made up?

When the supposed victims of an event like this go to such extremes to deny further investigation, I consider that a cover up. To incarcerate others for attempting further data and inquiry on this, I consider a cover up. To change and tweak originally stated factual data, without further proof, and forbid secondary confirmation, I consider that a cover up, as well.

The truth holds up to any and all scrutiny. There's no need to go to such lengths in order to protect it. This in itself is considered evidence of conspiracy among generally reasonable people. You want people to stop denying this event, let them be proved wrong? What's the big deal?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck! So, if you still feel sick, waddle home and QUACK all over your own space. Nobody wants to hear it anymore.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK....

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

You are right when you say things like this should not be forgotten.
Please remember all the terrible things America has done to the world.
The American indians, Vietnam, Hoover, slavery to name a few and you dare to judge!!!.

If you want to go that route.. no country is innocent (even yours), so that argument is pointless.

Someone asked why this was being brought up, I gave an answer.

-edit- Upon retrospect.. yes, I DO dare to judge. For all the examples you gave, 99.9% of the American populace had nothing to do with them. Our governments did. Does that mean the American people should forget just because the government wants to sweep it all under the rug?

Grow up.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know from the interviews givin by the surving seamen that THEY didnt consider that attack an accident.And are still waiting for justice in this terrible tragedy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
reply to post by Zerbst

America is a wonderful country but it has many bigoted, ignorant, and childish people . You need to look in the mirror and see your own errors before you condemn another country or in this case ISRAEL. America has killed many of my countrymen , but i am intelligent enough not to listen to the clerics of IRAN who would turn me against you. We lost more men to American friendly fire than to the Germans in WW2. Do not judge unless you yourself are ready to be judged...

Too bad you can't seem to use that intelligence to not listen to the empirical governments and their media outlets! I find it strangely coincidental that the opinion of Iran by them and you are so closely similar? It boggles my mind how easy it is for power to dictate public opinion? To get millions of people everywhere to fear and hate Iran without any evidential grounds to base it on? A country that has refrained from ever attacking another, in any way, in all of it's 5000 years of existence? Are you intelligent enough to make sense of that? Does this really sound like a threatening enemy to you?

Now I'm not pro Iran, or anyone else, for that matter. What I firmly am is righteous. Right and wrong cannot be determined by choice and convenience. To despise a particular group for vicious and destructive behavior and wrongdoing does not make me a bigot. To ignore this behavior by hiding under a nations flag is what makes someone ignorant.

You accuse me of ignoring America when they do wrong without any basis of fact whatsoever? In fact, I explained clearly earlier, in a previous post to this thread, of the American governments wrongdoings prior to WWII.

A truly intelligent person weighs all of these facts, not just those that fit their particular tastes. Only a bigoted individual can determine what they deem righteous by which country it comes from, while ignoring the acts themselves. The evidence is there to examine of all these nations, maybe you should take a better look?

Peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is nothing.

What about the Americans killing British soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan.

Lets not jump on the "Hate Israel" Band wagon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join