It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Is A Larger Totality, We Are Like 7 Billion Forums Posts Describing Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I decided to make this a thread because I have been caught into some kind of cyclic dream loop with a concept and I want to discuss it, but I just right now need to type it, and go back to frigging bed and recover. Not sure everyone will get this. Very elusive.

Ok, if I make a post here on this forum about Earth for example, and in that post I speak to particular aspects about mother Earth, and relate to Earth in a particular way, it appears as a flat representation when we look at the concepts and words on the forum post.

However in effect that has become a three dimensional placement of Earth, and is actually an Entity, now get this, the post is an Entity. The post has become Earth, not only a post speaking to Earth, but Earth itself, a facet of Earth which represents the core Entity.

I was caught hundreds of time in this loop trying to get to understand this. That the post is now it. Now the post is not the totality of the Earth, but it is not static either. It is just not some discussion, but the Earth has now extended right into that post, and although we think it is just some time dated static forum post that we are addressing in a static way, we are in effect posting and creating and supporting and attacking Earth as an Entity, live, in reality as an Entity.

That means the Earth as an Entity is everything that exists as a representation of the Earth. It is not just a static item, or an entity which can be described flatly on a forum post, or book, or painting, digital art, etc., it is a summation or totality of those three dimensional concepts, living, and when you direct a thought towards a particular element of the post which is representative of that Entity Earth, it literally translates into the Energy of that Entity.

Ok, so bascially like this. Because you make post about the Earth, you have brought the Earth as an Entity from where ever it actually is, out onto the forum and it is tagged as an unique element in the post.

Now also in this stressful recurring loop dream, there was another concept. Even though we related to the points of the post now with the thought as being an entity, in this case the Earth, the Earth is really not that Entity. In other words, when we are standing on the earth, we in a way are seeing another aspect of the Earth, so like we are standing on a forum post. Do you understand, this is so screwed my mind is still on fire.

When we stand on the Earth it is not the Entity. That is only our perception of the Entity. We are seeing that Entity in a reduced way, and relating to the Entity as a piece of rock, or grass, all those elements simultaneously on a much grander scale than a forum post, but it is a very interesting relation.

So in a forum post about Earth, we might speak to say one million aspects of earth. So we could write a reply to that post and speak to all one hundred aspects, sending energy to those aspects.

In a way, we do this. We perceive the Earth as a totality, an inert piece of rock, etc. No, there is an Entity somewhere, and we are tagged into the consciousness of that Entity, and we have extrapolated a representation of that Entity as our physical reality we are standing on, and mining, and stuff like this, but the Entity is way more, way larger, exists in some other place and we are just tagged into it, LOL, this is screwed.

We are in a way parasites, and co-creators, supporters of the Earth through our thought attachment to the Earth entity which exists somewhere and is much more grander than we could ever imagine and we are in effect on say it's backside because we pictured the backside and tapped into it.

I can't even correct this post, it is what it is. All the sudden I am very sick, nausea, and something as hit me, I am putting it out there to you all.

I have some supporting material for something that must have started me thinking about this, but now it makes sense to me, this material. I need to go back to bed and see if I recover.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I understand what you wrote, it amazed me, though if this is your writing, uncorrected as you awoke, it flowed through you very clearly, and was a great energy flow. Thank you. Truly the same can be said for anything that we write about, and discuss, some of the things are the creations that we are manifesting, or by our words, writing and focus may effect change upon, such as apsects of nwo. But energy itself is a living creational harmonic force, if that is definitive in any way, therefore we are co-creating or imprinting with the energy/soul of many entities. I think you were really given something in your dream, now how do we work with this knowledge? Great post by the way!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks Mystiq, and I did a video series too, sounds really crazy, but it goes deeper I think. Yeah, it was a strange perception.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The funny thing i understood it and when i was reading it reminded me of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/9/2009 by lord sword]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am tired and flagging a bit, but I think I got it. Nice mind screw you have going there.

I have always thought that everything we see and interact with, including ourselves and others, are Earth. An extension of Earth, or Earth trying to grow. The Earth is alive and has a soul and it is manifesting itself in the outward and upward growth of everything we are and everything we see that is not from outerspace.

Like the Earth knows it is in space but must somehow go somewhere or expand. So the Earth has created living organisms to expand and grow until the point where they can seperate from mother Earth and populate the rest of the Universe. So really all that we are and everything in between is the Earth, alive, growing, and trying to take over the Universe.

I used to think we were parasites living on the planet and destroying it, but I have since grown and learned different. Not many, if any, hosts grow their own parasites. The Earth is growing us and letting us feed off of her resources, like so many mothers in nature, until we either evolve further or go ahead and start to populate the Universe.

My idea anyway.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I am tired and flagging a bit, but I think I got it. Nice mind screw you have going there.

Wait until you see the video series I will have up today, it is way beyond this. I know I am not 100% right in the video, but I had to record it, and I am thinking do I even dare release it, because it is so crazy. However in a way it makes sense.

Is is like a pond with a bunch of identical frogs. We are kind of lazy, and one of the frogs decides it will play the part of ferrying us across the pond. So we don't jump on one or two, we all jump on top and drown the frog.

I will edit my post, and put up the video's later today.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ok, so here is three convoluted videos about this dream type event, where when I went to record my perceptions, this is what came out.

I think I will leave it buried right here on Skunk Works, cause I am not sure that people should really watch these videos, cause if it is a true concept, it is simply too much possible damage to a persons reality.

It kind of made me feel very weird last night thinking about this concept, and it actually is messing with my mind a little. In that I all the sudden realize why people can do feats like lift a car in the case of an emergency, levitate large rocks, bi-locate, Etc..

If you need any clarification, ask me here, but honestly, it has changed my thinking quite a bit after only one day.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm about to start video 3, and they're pretty darn good actually. When you were talking about the avatars, this is a similar concept to our souls, which are merely a part of our HS. So we're avatars for our HS, which is the entity we truly are, and on many different levels corresponding to various lessons/missions on dfferent alternative parallel dimensions. Earth is an avatar of itself. All are avatars of Creator/Source. And we interect, and thus need to focus on all aspects of our expression, not only the level of our energy, but our health, holistically, our actions, words, expressions, the very language we write with. And all of these things are frequencies and harmonics, which is the wave length of matter itself, I believe, or at least interacts with the energy. By the way, my son laughed at you thinking you had suddenly gone from eccentric to crazy. He's only 18, yet he always thinks in such abstract ways and understood it in its entirety so far.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't have time at this moment to watch your videos, but I will be returning this evening to take a look. I think I understand what your saying about Earth. I once had some kind of epiphany where I saw the Earth almost as a god like entity, that it was alive as we are, and wanted us to grow. All my friends thought this was nuts of course, haha, but I knew it was true. That is sort of simple way of putting it, but I that is all I have time for. Thanks for posting SoulOrb!!

Edit: Silly typo.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by LordKnox]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
I don't have time at this moment to watch your videos, but I will be returning this evening to take a look. I think I understand what your saying about Earth. I once had some kind of epiphany where I saw the Earth almost as a god like entity, that it was alive as we are, and wanted us to grow. All my friends thought this was nuts of course, haha, but I knew it was true. That is sort of simple way of putting it, but I that is all I have time for. Thanks for posting SoulOrb!!
[edit on 10-6-2009 by LordKnox]

Look forward to the input LordKnox. Yes in this concept, the Earth would be a entity that manifested a Earth structure into the Universe and things came to set up shop.

The closest analogy I can think of is a video game. A programmer took a programming language, (Universe), and made a new game that had only widgets and rules, a structure of basic blocks, (Earth) like SimCity say, and then participants come along and use those building blocks to create an avatar of their own, of course what they create cannot exceed the building blocks of the game, or the programming language the game was written in.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
And all of these things are frequencies and harmonics, which is the wave length of matter itself, I believe, or at least interacts with the energy. By the way, my son laughed at you thinking you had suddenly gone from eccentric to crazy. He's only 18, yet he always thinks in such abstract ways and understood it in its entirety so far.

Yes exactly, however on this Universe Avatar, on another Avatar expression of creator, or another universe, there might not be frequencies and harmonics, but something else we cannot explain, maybe like gravity, we have no explanation for that yet, that might be a base the avatar is placed on, and outside the building blocks of the universe.

I am glad your son liked this, and now I am glad I shared and do not feel so crazy. We are in good company.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well I just read out the part about the video game, and he said thats exactly what he was thinking it was like, thats the exact analogy he would use to describe what you've said. Although, I really try hard to avoid the video game analogy myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ok, I laughed pretty hard at the last part of the video there. "We're gonna give you a bad cold. Hope you enjoy it!" Haha, great way of putting it. As for the rest of it, I'm not gonna lie, I got lost when you were saying entity, avatar and the entity with this avatar of this entity. I'm not trying to quote, but it all got really mixed up in my head. However, I did get the idea of what your talking about. I think.

What I got, and what I had envisioned before, is that the Earth itself has it's own spirit or soul. I saw that many people seem to think that life and souls are limited to things we characterize as "organic" beings, when really, everything in the universe has some kind of soul. Although, some things are "without souls", possibly parts of a dead "avatar" or something merely still waiting for a soul to claim as an avatar. Mostly parts of dead avatars though. I even saw that the Earth spirit was being confused by many as the spirit many call "God" or the "Creator", which is very possible, everything that we have needed or wanted in the physical realm has been provided to us by this entity through it's avatar, the Earth, so when it's spirit tried to communicate with us is some way, it could easily be seen as a God to someone possibly not ready to hear the message, or just simply put, misunderstands.

This is what I think about the Earth and all, and I'm pretty sure it is at least close to what you believe. In some way. No matter what, I greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this, it may open many people up to the idea, and it has given many, including myself, the place to discuss this. Thank you SoulOrb!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
This is what I think about the Earth and all, and I'm pretty sure it is at least close to what you believe. In some way. No matter what, I greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this, it may open many people up to the idea, and it has given many, including myself, the place to discuss this. Thank you SoulOrb!!

Thanks Knox, yeah, I found it confusing too. Lets say that as a soul, next life you decide not to have a body, but you create a planet, and a set of rules of life for that planet, which fits into this universes avatar rules.

And then souls like me come to that planet and create our avatar on your planet with your rules. That is kind of the concept., Your soul is the creator of that planet, but gets kid of bored while we are living on it, so at the same time it goes and creates an avatar on someone else's planet and lives a life while also acting as the soul for it's own planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

So in a sense we could be interacting with each other in several different locations, in several different avatars throughout the Universe and only know that we are interacting with each other, singularly, while our consciousness is in a specific avatar.

I love to get my mind twisted a bit like this, brings out thoughts that many people may never get to experience and can lead to some very interesting places.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I love to get my mind twisted a bit like this, brings out thoughts that many people may

Oh yeah, it has twisted my mind. There is an effect that more than one person has said to be so, and that it they were living as two people in one time, so say, one person reported living as a 25 YO in New York for example, and a 35 YO living with wife and kids. Something happened and he knew everything that this guy did and what he was thinking. Not sure if he ever went to meet himself or not.

So possibly there is usually a barrier there that might get broken now and then. However we are all entities parked outside time, and we could all be GOD(s) as many suggest seeking their GOD by being caught in avatar hell. There is a set of videos here on the media portal that kind of suggests something like this.

Yes, it is a mind screw for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I watched your videos and understood what you are saying although you sounded a little confused yourself, like the dust is still settling if that makes sense.

I made a thread quite a while ago that approaches this from a logical point of view when focusing on human beings and the purpose of us being here.

Have a read and see what you think, I have a feeling it might help you in some way or it might not at all. I did write it some time ago and ive changed a lot since then, the title was certainly arrogant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Remember its completely from a logical stance with no spirituality standpoint if you get me but your thread reminded me of although you are driving further into it, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Cheers

[edit on 11-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Remember its completely from a logical stance with no spirituality standpoint if you get me but your thread reminded me of although you are driving further into it, I thought it might
[edit on 11-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

Yes, they do have some similarities. I imagine and things get thinner in the veils, this information will bleed through.

For me this perception is taking me towards more of the spiritual aspect, as in a method of taking more control over reality.

Nice post, thanks for sharing that.....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Keep thinking like this and you might turn yourself into pure energy. j/k

I meant, not only could we be interacting with ourselves on this planet, but in multiple planets and possibly even multiple universes.

Like I could be alive in another star system and meet you there in another form on that same planet in that star system.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thinking about all of this is just crazy. Not, lock you up crazy, just the pure, I don't know, vastness of it is incredible. I feel like my head might blow up thinking about all of it. I think I know exactly how you felt when this hit you SoulOrb, I've had a similar mind twist feeling.

I couple times I've sat down and tried to focus on what I was thinking about, which sounds weird, thinking about what your thinking about, but to be truthful, sometimes I realised I was thinking about six things at once. They weren't even related to each other remotely, so if within this avatar there are six thoughts, I think it totally possible that our spirits have maybe crammed more into other avatars all over the universe and in other universes. Maybe sometimes, when we tap into the higher intelligence, we're actually tapping into the knowledge of all the avatars our spirit has.

I think I'll leave it at that, not sure if any of this is making sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join